Palestinians Jump Somali Kid At A Hookah Bar In Ohio

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

He "IdmanHussein" gay? Or Tranny? Why he has this photo in his twitter profile?

1643348454778.png

Based

VIP
So you posted this here to make people think Palestinians are purposely targeting Somalis. Every Somali will continue to support Palestine and their struggles and there's nothing you can do about it

So you posted this here to make people think Palestinians are purposely targeting Somalis. Every Somali will continue to support Palestine and their struggles and there's nothing you can do about it
Yeah we know unfortunately :mjcry:, dadkeeni maskaxda ba laga gumeystay. Xaliimos really need to marry out cos faraxs as a whole have no sharaf

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Don’t accuse of me some shit I did not say, I posted a Somali kid getting jumped by people. turn off your dhegacas defense mode

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
How can you tell their background from random arabs?

This clip is too short, need more context

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@AbdiGaalDoon is smiling at this, he loves to see the Ayrab bootyclappers get karbaashed, we have one in Sauga called Habib and they make most of their money from these scum, while they look down on Somali established shisha cafes

That was way too excessive. Hire a bouncer or two who can kick someone out without throwing a million punches. Those punches were thrown out of anger, not self defense.

Trending