Palestinians Jump Somali Kid At A Hookah Bar In Ohio

Islam=/=Arabs

Palestinian vs. Israeli is a political conflict not religion.

They’re fighting over lands not religion. Get that through your thicc head.

Ya Abeed....

Ya Yahudi khanzeer, Al-Quddus is in the heart of Islam. Israel is occupying it, while Palestinians are struggling to freeze it. But I don't expect a porkie like you to know it.

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
Some niggas here are mad weird ngl, how come you guys be supporting those filthy yahuuds because of a somali nigga getting jumped by the palestinians

There have to be a reason why the kid got jumped, it has to be impossible when it’s no reason

Last edited:
There have to be a reason why the kid got jumped, it has to be impossible when it’s no reason

People are naturally tribal and will almost invariably give their own people the benefit of the doubt, so why should we not apply this same logic when outsiders are involved?

Would people be deferring judgement if it was a Hawiye saaxiib that got jumped by Isaaq boys? Let's be consistent in Qabilyaad and not be jilec when non-Africans are involved.

:trumpsmirk::pachah1:

Some niggas here are mad weird ngl, how come you guys be supporting those filthy yahuuds because of a somali nigga getting jumped by the palestinians

I hope you have the same energy when a group of madow neegaaars jumps a Somalian :trumpsmirk:

Sadly Somali would never support Somali owned business probably the best they would do is plot next steps to take u down.
A lot of Somali owned business are very subpar compared to Arab businesses. For example, we regularly go to an Arab butcher shop because the Somali one offers lower quality meat and higher prices, while the Arab one has higher quality meat and slightly cheaper prices.

A lot of Somali owned business are very subpar compared to Arab businesses. For example, we regularly go to an Arab butcher shop because the Somali one offers lower quality meat and higher prices, while the Arab one has higher quality meat and slightly cheaper prices.

Is this in UK?

My wife used to get the meat from a Somali guy in Murica. Then the idiot called me one day about politics, calling me shits, and sort of threatening. I leveled withe mfer, but also stop paying meat from him.

There used to be a Palestinian guy who owned a supermarket, and sells whole kinds of fresh meat. He visited the Holy land and then died there. His children are running the business now. I go and buy the business from them, as the kids hired Somalis in their store and are actually more cleaner and professional than the Somali stores.

So in reality, as a customer, you would only go to the place that is clean, has fresh goods, and displays professional courtesy to you when they're dealing with you. I'm taking my business to them until I see Somalis who can match them or outdo them.

Is this in UK?

My wife used to get the meat from a Somali guy in Murica. Then the idiot called me one day about politics, calling me shits, and sort of threatening. I leveled withe mfer, but also stop paying meat from him.

There used to be a Palestinian guy who owned a supermarket, and sells whole kinds of fresh meat. He visited the Holy land and then died there. His children are running the business now. I go and buy the business from them, as the kids hired Somalis in their store and are actually more cleaner and professional than the Somali stores.

So in reality, as a customer, you would only go to the place that is clean, has fresh goods, and displays professional courtesy to you when they're dealing with you. I'm taking my business to them until I see Somalis who can match them or outdo them.
No this is in Canada. I agree. Arab shops are much cleaner and more professional than Somali shops.

Wasn't Holy land (That racist arab store that attacked Somali hoyoos) owned by Palesteniains as well?

Well well... Seems like Palestenians are racist as f*ck.
The most racist Arab I've ever personally met was a Palestenian. Keep on booty clapping for them you fucking lost xoolos, just don't call yourselves Somali because that's embarrassing to us.

Last edited:

Trending