Palestinians Jump Somali Kid At A Hookah Bar In Ohio

Facebook-Previews-8-min-1.jpg

View attachment 213189

shocked-misfit-the-series.gif

U dont get beat up for no reason he was probably upto some thuggish activities I’m just making an educated guess

Somali coon / SOMACOON

your self hatred is truly sad .

NEVER FORGET
These sand monkey Arabs lost a war in 6 DAYS six days ahhahahahahahahahahaha
To Israel they tried to gang up on Israel with all the Arab nations fighting and still lost .

ARABS were slaves for 500 hundred years to the Turks the Ottoman Empire ruled them .

Somalis never forget Arabs of the last couple centuries are not the noble Arabs of our Prophets time .

I'm so happy I bullied Arab kids in my highschool by calling them Osama hoes and hooked nose terrorist .

Somali coon / SOMACOON

NEVER FORGET
To Israel they tried to gang up on Israel with all the Arab nations fighting and still lost .

ARABS were slaves for 500 hundred years to the Turks the Ottoman Empire ruled them .

Somalis never forget Arabs of the last couple centuries are not the noble Arabs of our Prophets time .

I'm so happy I bullied Arab kids in my highschool by calling them Osama s and hooked nose terrorist .
that dude is such a self hater lol. I hope he starts his journey to self love. seems to hate somali culture and anything concerning somalis

Djokovic

Somali Arab
How am I kissing Arab ass if I seen a bunch of Somalis beating up some Palestinians I ain’t gonna assume they’re being beat up because of I’m gonna think that the Palestinian done something to anger the Somalis
Somali coon / SOMACOON

NEVER FORGET

I'm so happy I bullied Arab kids in my highschool by calling them Osama s and hooked nose terrorist .
U a 68 iq zoo mali nationalist retard

Last time Palestinians and Somalis had an encounter was in 1977. A predecessor of the PLO hijacked a Lufthansa flight and after a couple of days, made a landing in Mogadishu.

Story goes that we let the Germans carry out a secret rescue operation with Somali support, eventually freeing all the passengers with the Hijackers killed. The Germans showed their gratitude by sending some money.

Palestinians probably haven’t forgotten about this and are seeking payback. :francis:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Last time Palestinians and Somalis had an encounter was in 1977. A predecessor of the PLO hijacked a Lufthansa flight and after a couple of days, made a landing in Mogadishu.

Story goes that we let the Germans carry out a secret rescue operation with Somali support, eventually freeing all the passengers with the Hijackers killed. The Germans showed their gratitude by sending some money.

Palestinians probably haven’t forgotten about this and are seeking payback. :francis:
Wow so we really are shameless

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Certain Somalis always love making excuses for arabs.. it’s actually hilarious. I bet If it was a group of Africans attacking this Somali kid the reaction would be different. Anyways a lot of Arabs are scum so I’m not surprised about this one bit.

Joey Bosa Video GIF

@Sueeeeeee

It’s funny and sad. They do this just to gain validation from a grand-sheikh somewhere in the far myth of the Middle East.

some of these people just got some form of inferiority complex.

Last edited:

@Xoxoxo major cap. they just hate anyone with darkskin.

@Sueeeeeee

It’s funny and sad. They do this just to gain validation from a grand-sheikh somewhere in the far myth of the Middle East.

some of these people just got some form of inferiority complex.

We're Muslims, not atheists. We make a stand against injustices wherever it occurs, especially against the injustices committed by the squatting, apartheid state of Israel.

Ayrab animals attacking a somali brother. these xoolos are animals

You don't go to an established business and try to be disrespectful without getting your arse handed it to you. What is wrong with these kids. You need to learn to respect the rules of the business. And if you don't like it, just ignore and never take your business to them.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
We're Muslims, not atheists. We make a stand against injustices wherever it occurs, especially against the injustices committed by the squatting, apartheid state of Israel.

Islam=/=Arabs

Palestinian vs. Israeli is a political conflict not religion.

They’re fighting over lands not religion. Get that through your thicc head.

Ya Abeed....

Trending