Palestinians are not Racist !

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Brother we can marry up to 4 women let us have some variety nobody wants a fruit salad with only one kinda of fruit :siilaanyosmile:​
Marriae isn’t just about you though, it’s about your children as well. Do you really want to have mixed children facing an identity crisis who will probably marry out as well?

Marriae isn’t just about you though, it’s about your children as well. Do you really want to have mixed children facing an identity crisis who will probably marry out as well?
Why would my children have identity crisis I ain't gonna raise some pussy ass weak children identity crisis kulha :bell:

miski

what to heck
Arabs ain't shit I feel no remorse for any of them. They constantly use our religion as a scapegoat because they don't want to admit that they as people are barbaric. I don't know why Somalia still caters to Arabs and sabotages beneficial relations with other countries. f*ck them. Nobody cares if they are racist or not.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The greatest man to ever walk the face of this earth is an Arab man by the name of Muhammad :banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Arabs ain't shit I feel no remorse for any of them. They constantly use our religion as a scapegoat because they don't want to admit that they as people are barbaric. I don't know why Somalia still caters to Arabs and sabotages beneficial relations with other countries. f*ck them. Nobody cares if they are racist or not.
I have been to Saudia Arabia and Yemen Arabs are good people I haven’t had any bad experience with them in general it’s never wise to tar with the same brush.

miski

what to heck
There’s over 300 million Arabs kkk have you met all of them?
correct me if I'm wrong but weren't majority of the prophets jewish???? But people still cuss Jews left and right???? Secondly the prophet was sent amongst the arabs because they were one of the worst people of that time.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
met my fair share, even inside the masjid i've experience racist behavior coming from them. such as moving a row back if i'm shoulder to shoulder.
I have been to Saudia Arabia and Yemen there good and bad but I have experienced more good than bad.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
correct me if I'm wrong but weren't majority of the prophets jewish???? But people still cuss Jews left and right???? Secondly the prophet was sent amongst the arabs because they were one of the worst people of that time.
Yes the jews are cursed by Allah in the Quran cause they broke the covenant they made with the most sublime hence they fall from grace like ibliss.

Yes that’s true but still the fact remains that the best man to ever walk this planet is an Arab man named Muhammad the messenger of Allah.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Who gives a shit if they’re racist or not? No one wants a Jewish Palestinian anyway.
Well, if they marry out they'll be a citizen of a recognized nation so its a win :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
haye go stand in the front lines for Palestine so you can get the abeed of the year award
An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
you must be lightskin then :lolbron:.
There’s many different Africans there yes they get discriminated on but that also happens amongst Somalis who discriminate against eachother based on tribe all I’m saying is let’s not throw stones when we ourselves are living in a glasshouse

There’s many different Africans there yes they get discriminated on but that also happens amongst Somalis who discriminate against eachother based on tribe all I’m saying is let’s not throw stones when we ourselves are living in a glasshouse

Cognitive, curious why you go out of your way too defend them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending