Palestinians are not Racist !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
its because it was a hadith, whats there not to love. lets not sugarcoat this. whats your fixation with arabs.
Why did you love that quote?

Don’t insult my intelligence and tell me you loved it just cause it was a Hadith kkk nin yaho Maxa la hadleysa nin weyn oo bidaar leh Maxa kula talin lahaa hadalkaada Ina u fiirsatid.

miski

what to heck
Yes the jews are cursed by Allah in the Quran cause they broke the covenant they made with the most sublime hence they fall from grace like ibliss.

Yes that’s true but still the fact remains that the best man to ever walk this planet is an Arab man named Muhammad the messenger of Allah.

The prophet was Arab because their pagan asses wouldn't stop burying baby girls alive. I don't know why you brought up the Prophet being Arab?? as if we are all obligated to blindly kiss Arab butt cheeks??? The prophets greatness has NOTHING to do with his ethnicity. Arabs are naturally and innately racist towards anyone a shade darker. like dude the UAE was practically built by North African, Pakistani and Indian slaves. Just look at the sheikhs, almost all of their “workers” are black. Modern day slavery at its finest.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The prophet was Arab because their pagan asses wouldn't stop burying baby girls alive. I don't know why you brought up the Prophet being Arab?? as if we are all obligated to blindly kiss Arab butt cheeks??? The prophets greatness has NOTHING to do with his ethnicity. Arabs are naturally and innately racist towards anyone a shade darker. like dude the UAE was practically built by North African, Pakistani and Indian slaves. Just look at the sheikhs, almost all of their “workers” are black. Modern day slavery at its finest.
What about somalis? Are they not overwhelmingly racist and tribalistic just like the Arabs?

I reiterate don’t throw stones when you yourself are living in a glasshouse :susp:

miski

what to heck
What about somalis? Are they not overwhelmingly racist and tribalistic just like the Arabs?

I reiterate don’t throw stones when you yourself are living in a glasshouse :susp:

Somalis aren't racist maybe the delusional elders who don't think they are black but otherwise lmao no. Also didn't the landers recently welcome a bunch of aleppo refugees??? We are good people :) please naga amuus

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalis aren't racist maybe the delusional elders who don't think they are black but otherwise lmao no. Also didn't the landers recently welcome a bunch of aleppo refugees??? We are good people :) please naga amuus
I have been back home Somalis are more racist than Arabs and even more tribalistic.

I don’t identify myself as black cause that would rob me of my history heritage culture ethnicity country..I refer myself as a Somali nothing more nothing less.

miski

what to heck
I have been back home Somalis are more racist than Arabs and even more tribalistic.

I don’t identify myself as black cause that would rob me of my history heritage culture ethnicity country..I refer myself as a Somali nothing more nothing less.

I have been to Somalia too and I have experienced nothing but positivity and love. I have not encountered any militant tribalists or whatever the hell ur talking about.

thats ur business u can choose 2 identify as whatever u want.

But more racist than ARABS??? LOOOL ma walantahay mise waad so wadata??

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Well, if they marry out they'll be a citizen of a recognized nation so its a win :manny:
True that, but some of the nations he listed his cousins are mixed with are equal shit holes lol. If you’re not going to marry up don’t bother marrying out.

I have been to Somalia too and I have experienced nothing but positivity and love. I have not encountered any militant tribalists or whatever the hell ur talking about.

thats ur business u can choose 2 identify as whatever u want.

But more racist than ARABS??? LOOOL ma walantahay mise waad so wadata??
Let us be real hear Somalis are more racist than many Arabs I can safely say Somalis are more racist than all north africans expect lybians and are on the same level with the people of the Levant while are less racist than gulf People although gulf people aren't racist more like they are classist but whatever

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
True that, but some of the nations he listed his cousins are mixed with are equal shit holes lol. If you’re not going to marry up don’t bother marrying out.
true, i would say it ain't Austrian or a Swiss whats the point :manny:

miski

what to heck
Let us be real hear Somalis are more racist than many Arabs I can safely say Somalis are more racist than all north africans expect lybians and are on the same level with the people of the Levant while are less racist than gulf People although gulf people aren't racist more like they are classist but whatever

Have none of you ever lived in Arab countries??? Somalis are NOT more racist than Arabs this is such a reach. I've lived in the uae and my family has experienced so much racism lmao?? They are racist. Don't beg people who don't give a shit about u

Have none of you ever lived in Arab countries??? Somalis are NOT more racist than Arabs this is such a reach. I've lived in the uae and my family has experienced so much racism lmao?? They are racist. Don't beg people who don't give a shit about u
I lived in arab countries and visited many my experience is that they are not racist the gulf countries are the most racist Arabs and even they are more classist than racist because they also treat Arabs from poor countries like shit

miski

what to heck
SOMALI is an ethnicity/nationality BLACK is a race. We are Somalis but we are also BLACK. You think white people look at us and go, "nah man he's not black he's somali"

THAT BEING SAId be whatever the hell u want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending