Pakistani poachers Convicted In Somaliland Berbera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albanians and turks do. Pakis don't run shit but the local cornershop down my road lol.

30DE70AB00000578-3431504-image-m-36_1454583009339.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

"We run UK" :mjlol:

Go help out your uncles instead of hyping on forums :drakelaugh:

@UK Observer, your people are so obsessed with honour that they go to extreme lengths to protect it, yet allow your women to piggyback literal pigs. A Somali man would NEVER allow a Somali woman to be shamed in such away, our men are honourable and brave unlike you pedo south Asians. I pity your women for not having true men to protect and love them.

LOOOOOOL how can you say churchill starved when i hear every week of a new famine hitting somalia lool you matchsticks can't even get food in you're homeland.

Lmao you inbred deformed f*ck

Churchill wiped out your country

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180905-222005_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180905-222005_Chrome.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 137
@UK Observer, your people are so obsessed with honour that they go to extreme lengths to protect it, yet allow your women to piggyback literal pigs. A Somali man would NEVER allow a Somali woman to be shamed in such away, our men are honourable and brave unlike you pedo south Asians. I pity your women for not having true men to protect and love them.

LOOOL are you sure why are somalis going back to somalis for sex tourism raping virgin girls loool noble my ass

LOOOL are you sure why are somalis going back to somalis for sex tourism raping virgin girls loool noble my ass

Pakis are the biggest rapists looooool

Rape gangs roaming the streets kidnapping white girls, they didnt even like asians :drakelaugh:

There was a paki dad that was raping his own daughter and had kids with her in the news recently :farole:

Rape gangs roaming the streets kidnapping white girls, they didnt even like asians :drakelaugh:

There was a paki dad that was raping his own daughter in the news recently :farole:[/QU

There was a paki dad that was raping his own daughter and had kids with her in the news recently :farole:

Feed you're family in somalia talking about famine lol

Attachments

• hjhjhjh.jpg
    hjhjhjh.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.