Pakistani poachers Convicted In Somaliland Berbera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
As always you’ve given me food for thought :cosbyhmm:
Somali men treat their women worse than how pakistani men treat their women thats why somali women divorce somali men more while the divorce rate in pakistani communities in the united kindom is very low compared to somalis.

Somali men treat their women worse than how pakistani men treat their women thats why somali women divorce somali men more while the divorce rate in pakistani communities in the united kindom is very low compared to somalis.

You idiot, the divorce rate in the south Asian community is low because their women are pressured to stay within a failing marriage because divorce is considered ‘shamful’ and a divorced woman can never remarry because she ‘already was the property of another man’ (basically not a virgin). Life as a divorced south Asian woman is difficult, so many women choose to stay within a failing marriage. On the other hand, there is virtually no stigma placed on divorce and re-marriage in the Somali community, so both women and men are free to leave their partner. My hooyo met a divorced Pakistani woman from Birmingham who went through hell to divorce her husband and went through so much ridicule and shaming in her community that she had to move to London to protect her children from the vile rumours that was circulating about her. She was treated like a criminal but alhamdulliah, she and her two kids are doing well now.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You idiot, the divorce rate in the south Asian community is low because their women are pressured to stay within a failing marriage because divorce is considered ‘shamful’ and a divorced woman can never remarry because she ‘already was the property of another man’ (basically not a virgin). Life as a divorced south Asian woman is difficult, so many women choose to stay within a failing marriage. On the other hand, there is virtually no stigma placed on divorce and re-marriage in the Somali community, so both women and men are free to leave their partner. My hooyo met a divorced Pakistani woman from Birmingham who went through hell to divorce her husband and went through so much ridicule and shaming in her community that she had to move to London to protect her children from the vile rumours that was circulating about her. She was treated like a criminal but alhamdulliah, she and her two kids are doing well now.
Somali men treat their women worse arleast pakistani men dont abandon their women whereas somali men have abandoned their women thats why somali girls are running around loose in the clubs and becoming concubines at mosques across the united kindom.

I understand your hatred for men cause you father wasnt present in your life but its not pakistani mens fault.

Its natural in the somali community for children to grow up without their fathers but not in the pakistani community.

Somali men treat their women worse arleast pakistani men dont abandon their women whereas somali men have abandoned their women thats why somali girls are running around loose in the clubs and becoming concubines at mosques across the united kindom.

I understand your hatred for men cause you father wasnt present in your life but its not pakistani mens fault.

Its natural in the somali community for children to grow up without their fathers but not in the pakistani community.
I’m dying :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
This idiot is unbelievable, who said my dad wasn’t in my life? My parents have been happily married for 21 years alhamdulliah and love and respect each other very much. I love my father and he inspires me daily, he is a man devoted to his family and his faith. And I do not hate men, why would I when I’ve never been mistreated or disrespected by one, especially a Somali???

Just because I have used actual information and key points in my arguments that have completely ruled out your own stupid misconceptions and generalisations, doesn’t mean you can jump to stupid conclusions to save your face. Go take your misogyny and stupidity elsewhere.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I’m dying :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
This idiot is unbelievable, who said my dad wasn’t in my life? My parents have been happily married for 21 years alhamdulliah and love and respect each other very much. I love my father and he inspires me daily, he is a man devoted to his family and his faith. And I do not hate men, why would I when I’ve never been mistreated or disrespected by one, especially a Somali???

Just because I have used actual information and key points in my arguments that have completely ruled out your own stupid misconceptions and generalisations, doesn’t mean you can jump to stupid conclusions to save your face. Go take your misogyny and stupidity elsewhere.
@Steamdevolopment @Reiko @Knowles tell this sister of yours that somali men are trash who leave their women and abuse somali women by busting a nut in them and discarding off them like tissue.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@RichEnoughForGucci the truth is pakistani, indian, arab, Turkish.. all treat their women better than somali men lets be honest how many somali single mothers do you know who have been abandoned by Somali men?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Tbh somali men when they are good they are GOOD. They try their hardest for example my father. Pakistani and arabs are horrible towards their wives and abuse them. How can you compare??
Pakistani men look after their kids out here in the united kindom most somali households consist of single mothers that’s why somali boys are languishing in prisons and somali girls have become s in clubs and concubines in the mosque cause they have no father figure

Pakistani men look after their kids out here in the united kindom most somali households consist of single mothers that’s why somali boys are languishing in prisons and somali girls have become s in clubs and concubines in the mosque cause they have no father figure
True a lot of somali men need to be in their kids lives. Many are absent and I have Somali friends who have no father figure simply because they don't care.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
True a lot of somali men need to be in their kids lives. Many are absent and I have Somali friends who have no father figure simply because they don't care.
That’s why somali men are the worse in the world why do you think you see so many single mothers in the Somali community causesomali men are trash ask any somali girl they will tell you the truth.

So what if Pakistan men abuse their women atleast they are there for their kids masha Allah

Somali men abandoned their kids so their daughters are getting abused by men from various races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts