Pakistani poachers Convicted In Somaliland Berbera

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahaha 20 years my ass f*ck off you've been here longer than that you monkey and are you stupid you 's have been contributing shit to somali's look at you're gdp per capita lool its about 4 times less than Bangladesh and you have the nerve to say somali is the shit lol gtfo and didn't you get colonised by the british and italians and arabs you imbeciles and when are you going to get through you're head that slitting girls clits is wrong you 's ahaha.

Somalia is revorvering from a civil war you fucktard and already has one of the most sophisticated telecommunications service in Africa. Bangladesh hasn’t been in any war but is still an irrelevant little shithole with no hope of attracting foreign investment of any kind. Somalia is on the other hand, from Britain, China, America and the UAE, to name a few, even in it’s post-war state. :axvmm9o:
The fact that you keep using the meme just shows that you’ve run out of a clever counter-argument to make, just log off already.

Somalia is revorvering from a civil war you fucktard and already has one of the most sophisticated telecommunications service in Africa. Bangladesh hasn’t been in any war but is still an irrelevant little shithole with no hope of attracting foreign investment of any kind. Somalia is on the other hand, from Britain, China, America and the UAE, to name a few, even in it’s post-war state. :axvmm9o:
The fact that you keep using the meme just shows that you’ve run out of a clever counter-argument to make, just log off already.

ahahaha if you say so mr Economist why are you not living in somalia now then you monkey if you love you're country so much ?

Somalia was one of the last countries in the world to be colonised, but it lasted less than 30 years. Our ancestors were brave and heroic and fought viciously to protect our independence and pride, even giving their lives in the process. They pushed back THREE major empires at once (British, Italian and Ethiopian) using only swords and shields and our wits against Britain’s war planes and ships and we still kept our sovereignty whilst, at the same time, Indians were slaving away building lavish building ON THEIR OWN LAND for their wonderful, brilliant white masters.

Youre the guy on a somali forum. Obessed loool. Pakis get slapped by every ethnic group :russ:

Loool are you sure because im sure somali's are the biggest victims in the UK they get bullied by the Caribbean and the Jamaicans and aswell the asians in school looking like matchsticks lol they must of not got fed at home it seem's.

Loool are you sure because im sure somali's are the biggest victims in the UK they get bullied by the Caribbean and the Jamaicans and aswell the asians in school looking like matchsticks lol they must of not got fed at home it seem's.

Lmao when was the last time a paki pulled up on a somali looool

Somalis pull up on everybody g

You're GDP per capita say's otherwise lol
Yours is higher because you Inbreds have such a high population in a small confined space. Bangla is so small it's like the size of South london compared to Somalia lol.

People in Bangla don't even breath fresh air all the pollution is making people sick lol.

Lmao when was the last time a paki pulled up on a somali looool

Somalis pull up on everybody g

The pakistanis use you somali's as runner's lol what do you know always at the bottom of the food chain lol if you are talking about organised crime in the UK i can ensure you the somali's are on squat just to busy going dugsi and getting abused by every other race even the romanions lol gtfo.

The pakistanis use you somali's as runner's lol what do you know always at the bottom of the food chain lol if you are talking about organised crime in the UK i can ensure you the somali's are on squat just to busy going dugsi and getting abused by every other race even the romanions lol gtfo.
Pakis ain't known for crime g don't beg it.

Yours is higher because you Inbreds have such a high population in a small confined space. Bangla is so small it's like the size of South london compared to Somalia lol.

People in Bangla don't even breath fresh air all the pollution is making people sick lol.

Is you're 60 iq kicking in in said GDP per capita lol.

Pakis stay getting stabbed in their cornershops by black teenagers loool

Gtfo thks forum if you hate somalis :farole:

Pakis stay getting stabbed in their cornershops by black teenagers loool

Gtfo thks forum if you hate somalis :farole:

ahahaha are you sure so why do i hear every week a new somali getting killed in London never heard of an asian getting stabbed and i don't hate somali's they are very good people and i have many friends i just like trolling the mali's on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending