Pakistani men commit homophobic attack in Birmingham's "Gay Village"

Djokovic

Somali Arab
These timojelec yutes kill me they went to somewhere called gay village then got mad when they seen gay people what did they except loool

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

kill those having sex with the same gender the one who it was done to.
Hope that helps, even if it was to walk on them while doing, it still says to kill them. if it was to walk on they would have mention it BRUH, it would have been like this "if you walk on someone doing as lot people blah blah blah...."

Anyways Im done
giphy.gif

How authentic is this Hadith tho?

1629726318673.png

Last edited:

Psychologist

Changemaker
How authentic is this Hadith tho?

View attachment 198286
Very authentic, it was approved by

Hasan Sahih (Al-Albani)

and he rated Sahih
they don't have to be Buhari or Muslim to be sahih, because Sunan Abu Dawood is good sources too

Sunni Muslims view the six major hadith collections as their most important, though the order of authenticity varies between Madhhabs:
  • Sahih Bukhari, collected by Imam Bukhari (d. ...
  • Sahih Muslim, collected by Muslim b. ...
  • Sunan al-Sughra, collected by al-Nasa'i (d. ...
  • Sunan Abu Dawood, collected by Abu Dawood (d

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

Abu Dawud said: A similar tradition has also been transmitted by Sulaiman b. Bilal from 'Amr b. Abi 'Umar. And 'Abbad b. Mansur transmitted it from 'Ikrimah on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas who transmitted it from the Prophet (ﷺ). It has also been transmitted by Ibn Juraij from Ibrahim from Dawud b. Al-Husain from 'Ikrimah on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas who transmitted it from the Prophet (ﷺ).

Grade:Hasan Sahih (Al-Albani)

lets not make these thread about this, the truth is right there as you can see

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Very authentic, it was approved by

Hasan Sahih (Al-Albani)

and he rated Sahih

I find it hard to relate the quote to Prophet Muhammad pbuh. We do not see any Hadith where the prophet ascribes death/killing to anyone

To test my theory Do we know any where in Sahih Hadith where the prophet pbuh says kill anyone?

Last edited:
I find it hard to relate the quote to Prophet Muhammad pbuh. We do not see any Hadith where the prophet ascribes death/killing to anyone

To test my theory Do we know any where in Sahih Hadith where the prophet pbuh says kill anyone?
Quite a lot of the hudud punishments for adultery and other such transgressions come directly from hadith sources. There are many examples from Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

If something isn't clear from the Book (Qur'an) then we are to refer to the prophet's actions and reported sayings instead, as they both hold the same authority. For whoever obeys the prophet he has also obeyed Allah S.W.T

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Also are you saying that people deserved to be punished because of their Sexuality.
Yes.
Its God problem he should have not created them that way or is it over his control?
same way that god created pedophiles and rapists so we shouldn't do anything?

God gave us free will. If someone chooses to be gay then it is their problem, not god's.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Quite a lot of the hudud punishments for adultery and other such transgressions come directly from hadith sources. There are many examples from Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

If something isn't clear from the Book (Qur'an) then we are to refer to the prophet's actions and reported sayings instead, as they both hold the same authority. For whoever obeys the prophet he has also obeyed Allah S.W.T

Find me a Sahih Hadith where the prophet pbuh says kill anyone

Psychologist

Changemaker

Sorry for the late reply , Didn't had my laptop with me.

there is many that are sahih here to name a couple of them.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar : The Jew brought to the Prophet a man and a woman from amongst them who have committed (adultery) illegal sexual intercourse. He ordered both of them to be stoned (to death), near the place of offering the funeral prayers beside the mosque."
Sahih Bukhari 2:23:413

Narrated 'Aisha: Sad bin Abi Waqqas and 'Abu bin Zam'a quarreled over a boy. Sad said, "O Allah's Apostle! This boy is the son of my brother ('Utba bin Abi Waqqas) who took a promise from me that I would take him as he was his (illegal) son. Look at him and see whom he resembles." 'Abu bin Zam'a said, "O Allah's Apostle! This is my brother and was born on my father's bed from his slave-girl." Allah's Apostle cast a look at the boy and found definite resemblance to 'Utba and then said, "The boy is for you, O 'Abu bin Zam'a. The child goes to the owner of the bed and the adulterer gets nothing but the stones (despair, i.e. to be stoned to death). Then the Prophet said, "O Sauda bint Zama! Screen yourself from this boy." So, Sauda never saw him again.
Sahih Bukhari 3:34:421 https://sunnah.com/bukhari:2218

'Ubada b. as-Samit reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Receive (teaching) from me, receive (teaching) from me. Allah has ordained a way for those (women). When an unmarried male commits adultery with an unmarried female (they should receive) one hundred lashes and banishment for one year. And in case of married male committing adultery with a married female, they shall receive one hundred lashes and be stoned to death.
Sahih Muslim 17:4191

Narrated Abu Huraira and Zaid bin Khalid Al-Juhani: A bedouin came and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Judge between us according to Allah's Laws." His opponent got up and said, "He is right. Judge between us according to Allah's Laws." The bedouin said, "My son was a laborer working for this man, and he committed illegal sexual intercourse with his wife. The people told me that my son should be stoned to death; so, in lieu of that, I paid a ransom of one hundred sheep and a slave girl to save my son. Then I asked the learned scholars who said, "Your son has to be lashed one-hundred lashes and has to be exiled for one year." The Prophet said, "No doubt I will judge between you according to Allah's Laws. The slave-girl and the sheep are to go back to you, and your son will get a hundred lashes and one year exile." He then addressed somebody, "O Unais! go to the wife of this (man) and stone her to death" So, Unais went and stoned her to death.
Sahih Bukhari 3:49:860

This is just the beginning of everything, he isn't as innocent as you think.

if you wanna more, let me know. BTW ALL OF THEM ARE SAHIH

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sorry for the late reply , Didn't had my laptop with me.

there is many that are sahih here to name a couple of them.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar : The Jew brought to the Prophet a man and a woman from amongst them who have committed (adultery) illegal sexual intercourse. He ordered both of them to be stoned (to death), near the place of offering the funeral prayers beside the mosque."
Sahih Bukhari 2:23:413

Narrated 'Aisha: Sad bin Abi Waqqas and 'Abu bin Zam'a quarreled over a boy. Sad said, "O Allah's Apostle! This boy is the son of my brother ('Utba bin Abi Waqqas) who took a promise from me that I would take him as he was his (illegal) son. Look at him and see whom he resembles." 'Abu bin Zam'a said, "O Allah's Apostle! This is my brother and was born on my father's bed from his slave-girl." Allah's Apostle cast a look at the boy and found definite resemblance to 'Utba and then said, "The boy is for you, O 'Abu bin Zam'a. The child goes to the owner of the bed and the adulterer gets nothing but the stones (despair, i.e. to be stoned to death). Then the Prophet said, "O Sauda bint Zama! Screen yourself from this boy." So, Sauda never saw him again.
Sahih Bukhari 3:34:421 https://sunnah.com/bukhari:2218

'Ubada b. as-Samit reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Receive (teaching) from me, receive (teaching) from me. Allah has ordained a way for those (women). When an unmarried male commits adultery with an unmarried female (they should receive) one hundred lashes and banishment for one year. And in case of married male committing adultery with a married female, they shall receive one hundred lashes and be stoned to death.
Sahih Muslim 17:4191

Narrated Abu Huraira and Zaid bin Khalid Al-Juhani: A bedouin came and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Judge between us according to Allah's Laws." His opponent got up and said, "He is right. Judge between us according to Allah's Laws." The bedouin said, "My son was a laborer working for this man, and he committed illegal sexual intercourse with his wife. The people told me that my son should be stoned to death; so, in lieu of that, I paid a ransom of one hundred sheep and a slave girl to save my son. Then I asked the learned scholars who said, "Your son has to be lashed one-hundred lashes and has to be exiled for one year." The Prophet said, "No doubt I will judge between you according to Allah's Laws. The slave-girl and the sheep are to go back to you, and your son will get a hundred lashes and one year exile." He then addressed somebody, "O Unais! go to the wife of this (man) and stone her to death" So, Unais went and stoned her to death.
Sahih Bukhari 3:49:860

This is just the beginning of everything, he isn't as innocent as you think.

if you wanna more, let me know. BTW ALL OF THEM ARE SAHIH

Thanks for the hard work research,

But i am still NOT convinced. ALL you mention talk about lashes and Stoning to death. That seem a bit too much. Maybe "To death" was added later in the years.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Yes.

same way that god created pedophiles and rapists so we shouldn't do anything?

God gave us free will. If someone chooses to be gay then it is their problem, not god's.
What a backward mind you have there. Not all believe in that God and if they do so still aint your problem or government. Stop Comparing those fuckers to being gay, How tf does Gay harm society? Learn about the subject you are talking about before comparing it to such thing.

Why tf would he create Gaynimo in the first place? " its a test" A test they never choice to be in.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Thanks for the hard work research,

But i am still NOT convinced. ALL you mention talk about lashes and Stoning to death. That seem a bit too much. Maybe "To death" was added later in the years.
Oh yeah, the hadith where he made a kid an Orpah because of an adulty she committed. I got worse hadith where he attacks villages and kills the men and makes them women a slaves And Also all of them are by Sahih Bukahri, if you would like the link let me know

What a backward mind you have there. Not all believe in that God and if they do so still aint your problem or government. Stop Comparing those fuckers to being gay, How tf does Gay harm society? Learn about the subject you are talking about before comparing it to such thing.

Why tf would he create Gaynimo in the first place? Keep your God to yourself Dawg
How does gay harm society? That's easy. 70% of all hiv cases are found in homosexuals. Thats harming society. Because some of these men live double lives and infect their wives

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh yeah, the hadith where he made a kid an Orpah because of an adulty she committed. I got worse hadith where he attacks villages and kills the men and makes them women a slaves And Also all of them are by Sahih Bukahri, if you would like the link let me know

I have studied the Seerah of Prophet Muhammad pbuh. I got to know his Biography deeply, where i can associate his actions from others actions.

In the Seerah during Islam conquering pagan Arabia tribe, Killing of men rarely happened, killing mostly happened in the battle fields. Men were taken as prisoners yes, and they were given the option to convert to Islam or pay for their own freedom and go away to other lands. Unless they were cruel men who killed alot of Muslims, then they killed for sure

Psychologist

Changemaker
How does gay harm society? That's easy. 70% of all hiv cases are found in homosexuals. Thats harming society. Because some of these men live double lives and infect their wives
Aww, 60% Of those got it are gay but remember 30% are straight. only happens to those who dont use protection also by your logical gay is bad but Lesbian is good? Shut up and let people be themselves, how hard is it to keep your god private? GAy, lesbian, Who cares let people be who they are

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Does HIV scare u?