Pakistani men commit homophobic attack in Birmingham's "Gay Village"

Psychologist

Changemaker
This one you posted says same thing as well, in relation to what @Asaana asked, ie proof is needed of the act.

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

kill those having sex with the same gender the one who it was done to.
Hope that helps, even if it was to walk on them while doing, it still says to kill them. if it was to walk on they would have mention it BRUH, it would have been like this "if you walk on someone doing as lot people blah blah blah...."

Anyways Im done
giphy.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Hope that helps, even if it was to walk on them while doing, it still says to kill them. if it was to walk on they would have mention it BRUH, it would have been like this "if you walk on someone doing as lot people blah blah blah...."

Walk in on, only implies you have solid proof. Which these hadiths are asking for, thats what I am clarifying.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Walk in on, only implies you have solid proof. Which these hadiths are asking for, thats what I am clarifying.
Why would they be killed if there was a proof of them having sexual intercourse with the same gender? my point wasn't that islam needs a proof but islam kills those who have sex with the same sex. to what her claim being wrong a

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
my point wasn't that islam needs a proof but islam kills those who have sex with the same sex. to what her claim being wrong a

The punishment wasn't the question, she asked you about needing proof first. Read her post again, you misunderstood.

In any case what these guys did in this story is wrong and they should be punished.

Psychologist

Changemaker
The punishment wasn't the question, she asked you about needing proof first. Read her post again, you misunderstood.

In any case what these guys did in this story is wrong and they should be punished.
you know nothing about what you are talking about or you are not understanding anything i said.

She said that islam says to not bother gay people, which she is wrong cause islam says to kill those who do what the people of lot did. Dont @ again with this BS

Also are you saying that people deserved to be punished because of their Sexuality. Its God problem he should have not created them that way or is it over his control? Im done with your bs of yours bye

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
you know nothing about what you are talking about or you are not understanding anything i said.

She said that islam says to not bother gay people, which she is wrong cause islam says to kill those who do what the people of lot did. Dont @ again with this BS

I referred to this post that you responded to incorrectly
Isn't that if you run into them having sex?
nah i dont think so, This might clear it up
Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy,
Sunan Abu Dawud 38:4448

Psychologist

Changemaker
I referred to this post that you responded to incorrectly
and i was talking about the person who started the conv. even if you know that they did and you seen it, you have no right to kill them. Keep your immoral God to yourself and keep your Immoral beliefs to yourself JESUS :kodaksmiley:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
and i was talking about the person who started the conv. even if you know that they did and you seen it, you have no right to kill them.

What they did was wrong, I am just clarifying how you read the hadith incorrectly.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
May there be a new flood of afghan and paki migrants to the UK inshallah. A punishment for the crimes of the British Empire.

Also are you saying that people deserved to be punished because of their Sexuality. Its God problem he should have not created them that way or is it over his control? Im done with your bs of yours bye
Nigga you need a certain amount of witnesses for any of this shit to be valid. @kickz has zero idea what stupid shit you're talking about.

I'm pretty sure there is a "gay village" in many places in the West, there's one here in Manchester too.

Also I love how people are defending the gay guys despite knowing if this was Somalia, their punishment would probably be even worse.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Attacking innocent people is absolutely unacceptable just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean you have a free pass to hurt them ffs its a free country how hard is it for some to understand that???

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Attacking innocent people is absolutely unacceptable just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean you have a free pass to hurt them ffs its a free country how hard is it for some to understand that???
3 immigrants attacking gay people that are most likely british and are in their homeland :mjlaugh: . They should deport them back to pakistan or whatever asian country they came from. And if it was 3 somali guys that did this they should have deported them back to their tuulos to. You can not be a immigrant or refugee and behave like this.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
3 immigrants attacking gay people that are most likely british and are in their homeland :mjlaugh: . They should deport them back to pakistan or whatever asian country they came from. And if it was 3 somali guys that did this they should have deported them back to their tuulos to. You can not be a immigrant or refugee and behave like this.

you cant deport them they are most likely 3rd/4th generation pakistanis

I'm seeing a lot of "if you hate khanis people/attack them, you must be a closet khanis yourself" psychobabble in this thread. Most people have an aversion to rats, that doesn't mean they secretly want to f*ck rats lol, get a grip.

The anti-gay = closeted gay argument is a cope, pure and simple :samwelcome:

Last edited:

World

VIP
They are not immigrants if they are British born. Stop this right wing rhetoric.

They were attacked for being unvaccinated not because of their sexual orientation. We must all do our part to prevent the spread of variants.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
They are not immigrants if they are British born. Stop this right wing rhetoric.
Dude i dont care about that. Their parents came here as a guest so for me they are immigrants to. If they wanna beat up gays they should do it in their villages in Pakistan. :mjdontkno:

Trending