Pakistani men commit homophobic attack in Birmingham's "Gay Village"

Cadaans say that the percentage of lgbt in every country is the same, I can't imagine Somalia having as many gays as Canada though :mugshotman:

Also gay and lesbian is one thing, but those non binary "I don't have a gender" types with weird pronouns obviously don't exist in Somalia :mjlaugh:

World

VIP
Cadaans say that the percentage of lgbt in every country is the same, I can't imagine Somalia having as many gays as Canada though :mugshotman:

Also gay and lesbian is one thing, but those non binary "I don't have a gender" types with weird pronouns obviously don't exist in Somalia :mjlaugh:
Being gay is a choice, you can’t be born gay. No different to pedophiles who have mental illness. Were they also born that way?

Isn't Pakistan Who Allowed Sex Change Or Was Is It Another Asian Country

giphy.gif

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

kill those having sex with the same gender the one who it was done to.
Hope that helps, even if it was to walk on them while doing, it still says to kill them. if it was to walk on they would have mention it BRUH, it would have been like this "if you walk on someone doing as lot people blah blah blah...."

Anyways I'm done
giphy.gif
I'm not entirely sure about this but I don't think a random Muslim has the authority to inflict a hadd punishment on an individual even if he was caught committing sodomy.

The proper process is for the Islamic state to inflict the punishment on the said offender once witnesses confirm his crime. Or at least an authority (ruler) in the land has to give a verdict or permission to inflict the proper punishment.

Sharia is a very well-developed and detailed legal system and these random acts of violence in no way represent it. Anyone who has seriously studied the sharia is aware of this.

Psychologist

Changemaker
May there be a new flood of afghan and paki migrants to the UK inshallah. A punishment for the crimes of the British Empire.

Nigga you need a certain amount of witnesses for any of this shit to be valid. @kickz has zero idea what stupid shit you're talking about.
You need to deport if you support shit like this, the kafir gave you another chance in life and you still see them as the enemy. Move to Afghan if you really want sharia law anyways bye

Psychologist

Changemaker
I'm not entirely sure about this but I don't think a random Muslim has the authority to inflict a hadd punishment on an individual even if he was caught committing sodomy.

The proper process is for the Islamic state to inflict the punishment on the said offender once witnesses confirm his crime. Or at least an authority (ruler) in the land has to give a verdict or permission to inflict the proper punishment.

Sharia is a very well-developed and detailed legal system and these random acts of violence in no way represent it. Anyone who has seriously studied the sharia is aware of this.
Okay now let’s say that the country follows sharia law and there is this gay couple who are publicly gay and were seen having sex by 4 people. My question for you is why do they deserve to be killed when god created them like this? Isn’t it this what he created?

Okay now let’s say that the country follows sharia law and there is this gay couple who are publicly gay and were seen having sex by 4 people. My question for you is why do they deserve to be killed when god created them like this? Isn’t it this what he created?
In my opinion, you are clearly attached to the western idea that homosexuality is ingrained in humans and we are born with it.

The view among the majority of Islamic scholars is that homosexuality is like any other expression of intense lust that should be restrained because it is a transgression on the fitrah of man.

It is in the same category as adultery, fornication and other such sexual misconduct that harms society as a whole. Are you implying that society being degenerated is less harmful than allowing such practices to go unchecked? Surely not!

Psychologist

Changemaker
In my opinion, you are clearly attached to the western idea that homosexuality is ingrained in humans and we are born with it.
What? people are born with it, why would anyone choice to be something they aren't when they know its dangerous. Did you chose to be straight?
The view among the majority of Islamic scholars is that homosexuality is like any other expression of intense lust that should be restrained because it is a transgression on the fitrah of man.
those scholars are clearly Uneducated on human nature, Also you can't be what you aren't.
It is in the same category as adultery, fornication and other such sexual misconduct that harms society as a whole. Are you implying that society being degenerated is less harmful than allowing such practices to go unchecked? Surely not!
How does it harm Society In Any Way? they are just being themselves BRUh

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You need to deport if you support shit like this, the kafir gave you another chance in life and you still see them as the enemy. Move to Afghan if you really want sharia law anyways bye
I'm in NFD dameeryahow, Inte li geyn lahaay. Who's gonna deport me out of a Somali city?

What? people are born with it, why would anyone choice to be something they aren't when they know its dangerous. Did you chose to be straight?
those scholars are clearly Uneducated on human nature, Also you can't be what you aren't.

If Allah S.W.T has warned us and told us to not do something, we should obey it. Even if we don't know the reason because it might be that there is much good in avoiding it.

There is however obvious reasons to avoid homosexuality, too many in fact for me to get into right now. If our creator has forbidden and discouraged something for us, it is for our benefit. He knows us more than we know ourselves.

If you truly believed, these hadd punishments regarding homosexuals, adultery and fornication shouldn't bother you in the slightest. Rather it is the doubts in your heart playing with you. Doubt in your religion comes from the accursed one who aims to destroy all the children of Adam (AS).

Psychologist

Changemaker
If Allah S.W.T has warned us and told us to not do something, we should obey it. Even if we don't know the reason because it might be that there is much good in avoiding it.
Cool, if you can avoid it good for you. if someone choices to do it, it shouldn't be the government problem or your problem. Its between them and whatever they believe in
There is however obvious reasons to avoid homosexuality, too many in fact for me to get into right now. If our creator has forbidden and discouraged something for us, it is for our benefit. He knows us more than we know ourselves.
He should have not made them gay from the start, its the problem he created
If you truly believed, these hadd punishments regarding homosexuals, adultery and fornication shouldn't bother you in the slightest. Rather it is the doubts in your heart playing with you. Doubt in your religion comes from the accursed one who aims to destroy all the children of Adam (AS).
It doesn't harm any society, its normal thing in the human nature but okay

Cool, if you can avoid it good for you. if someone choices to do it, it shouldn't be the government problem or your problem. Its between them and whatever they believe in
He should have not made them gay from the start, its the problem he created

It doesn't harm any society, its normal thing in the human nature but okay
Sxb you're free to believe want you want in the end, so I'll leave it at that.

The primary purpose of sex is reproduction and so only the male and female can procreate together, not the male with a male or a female with a female. That is the natural inclination of most if not all humans and life forms.

As for me choosing to be straight, of course, I didn't choose it but my innate disposition makes me straight. By default, I'm attracted to women because I'm biologically and physiologically suited to be. There's a reason the term for heterosexuality is "straight".

This is simple stuff sxb.

Psychologist

Changemaker
The primary purpose of sex is reproduction and so only the male and female can procreate together, not the male with a male or a female with a female. That is the natural inclination of most if not all humans and life forms.

As for me choosing to be straight, of course, I didn't choose it but my innate disposition makes me straight. By default, I'm attracted to women because I'm biologically and physiologically suited to be. There's a reason the term for heterosexuality is "straight".

This is simple stuff sxb.
"What causes sexual orientation?
It’s not completely known why someone might be lesbian, gay, straight, or bisexual. But research shows that sexual orientation is likely caused partly by biological factors that start before birth.

People don’t decide who they’re attracted to, and therapy, treatment, or persuasion won’t change a person’s sexual orientation. You also can’t “turn” a person gay. For example, exposing a boy to toys traditionally made for girls, such as dolls, won’t cause him to be gay.

You probably started to become aware of who you’re attracted to at a very young age. This doesn’t mean that you had sexual feelings, just that you could identify people you found attractive or liked. Many people say that they knew they were lesbian, gay, or bisexual even before puberty.

Although sexual orientation is usually set early in life, it isn’t at all uncommon for your desires and attractions to shift throughout your life. This is called “fluidity.” Many people, including sex researchers and scientists, believe that sexual orientation is like a scale with entirely gay on one end and entirely straight on the other. Lots of people would be not on the far ends, but somewhere in the middle."

take time to educated yourself on things like this, i would recommend you to question things rather than just accepting it

"What causes sexual orientation?
It’s not completely known why someone might be lesbian, gay, straight, or bisexual. But research shows that sexual orientation is likely caused partly by biological factors that start before birth.

People don’t decide who they’re attracted to, and therapy, treatment, or persuasion won’t change a person’s sexual orientation. You also can’t “turn” a person gay. For example, exposing a boy to toys traditionally made for girls, such as dolls, won’t cause him to be gay.

You probably started to become aware of who you’re attracted to at a very young age. This doesn’t mean that you had sexual feelings, just that you could identify people you found attractive or liked. Many people say that they knew they were lesbian, gay, or bisexual even before puberty.

Although sexual orientation is usually set early in life, it isn’t at all uncommon for your desires and attractions to shift throughout your life. This is called “fluidity.” Many people, including sex researchers and scientists, believe that sexual orientation is like a scale with entirely gay on one end and entirely straight on the other. Lots of people would be not on the far ends, but somewhere in the middle."

take time to educated yourself on things like this, i would recommend you to question things rather than just accepting it
I'm not arguing the existence of homosexuality but explaining the Islamic view of it, since your original post was concerning the hadd punishment for being caught in the act by a witness.

Islam doesn't reject the existence of homosexuality but it has an issue with the public act and propagation of it. Men kissing and fondling one another in public is now an almost common sight in the world. This includes the women as well.

Trending