Pakistani men commit homophobic attack in Birmingham's "Gay Village"

This isn't Pakistan, if they don't like gay people go back to Pakistan or even better Afghanistan. A more civilised avenue would be voting for more conservative parties, but that'd f*ck them over too lol

I'm seeing a lot of "if you hate khanis people/attack them, you must be a closet khanis yourself" psychobabble in this thread. Most people have an aversion to rats, that doesn't mean they secretly want to f*ck rats lol, get a grip.

The anti-gay = closeted gay argument is a cope, pure and simple :samwelcome:
Its mostly cope but there's some truth to it, like that Orlando dude was a khanis. The cope originates from a sex study that was sensationalised by the media

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
This isn't Pakistan, if they don't like gay people go back to Pakistan or even better Afghanistan. A more civilised avenue would be voting for more conservative parties, but that'd f*ck them over too lol

Its mostly cope but there's some truth to it, like that Orlando dude was a khanis. The cope originates from a sex study that was sensationalised by the media

giphy.gif

Ngl Pakistani in the midlands majority are inbred low iq savages. This doesn't surprise me one bit. They already hate faraxs for taking their women, who are tired of their anemic 5ft4 toxic masculinity asses.

I actually read up on the story more and seems like the khanis might have started it

"As they left Missing Bar, on Bromsgrove Street, Rob said he made a joke towards a group of men in a car and they shouted homophobic slurs back."

The pakis were gonna drive away but the khanis and their female friend started filming them which set them off.
I've met a lot of racist and shitty gay people, they start shit and then try to act like victims. One of my white friends got groped by one in a club and when he pushed the khanis off and called him a f@ggot the khanis's sjw female friends hounded him and got him thrown out of the club.

If the khanis did start it and was racist, the pakis still shouldn't have attacked them. They should've instantly driven off because in the end they're the ones who'll look bad, gay people in the west can easily twist any interaction into homophobia. I'm guessing they were drunk if they didn't know this would f*ck them over.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Damn. But Sparkhill and Alum Rock is nowhere near Gay Village. These men should have avoided them and that area.

The Asians especially Pakistani of West Midlands are not the same as their counterparts in London, more civilised and laidback they are.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which one of these Muslim countries had gay po0orn as the plurality (or majority?) of searches? Is it Pakistan?

Damn. But Sparkhill and Alum Rock is nowhere near Gay Village. These men should have avoided them and that area.

The Asians especially Pakistani of West Midlands are not the same as their counterparts in London, more civilised and laidback they are.
The ones down south are educated and are usually affluent. Midlands south asians are a different breed of degeneracy. Oh but I love their women soooo much.

I'm seeing a lot of "if you hate khanis people/attack them, you must be a closet khanis yourself" psychobabble in this thread. Most people have an aversion to rats, that doesn't mean they secretly want to f*ck rats lol, get a grip.

The anti-gay = closeted gay argument is a cope, pure and simple :samwelcome:
I lived next to the gay village in Birmingham for years. Literally 3 mins walk. As much us I don’t like their lifestyle I never had the urge to seek them out and beat them up. Khanis people ain’t violent and never bother you

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

First of all we have a place in Birmingham called gay village. Lets get it out of the way. These 3 timo jilic attacked couple of gay dudes and beat the sh1t out of them. Im gonna go on a limb and say the 3 timo jilic are struggling with their sexuality and are angry. No reason just to attack 2 dudes walking the street and be so violent and not even rob them.

View attachment 198215

All three deserve a medal and a million pounds :salute::salute:

E9RbejlVoAUxP6M.jpeg

"Small Man Syndrome refers to a condition where a man feels inadequate because of his short height and may try to overcompensate it with overly aggressive behaviour. "

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Seen this but I always thought it was nonsense.

It's not nonsense at all. Homosexuality rates in Muslim communities, in the west and in Muslim countries, is much higher than whites. Whites accept it in society and their gays are open so that makes you think the only khaniis are them but as a percentage, they are less.

They’re prob closeted gays. Most people ain’t thinking about gay people like that cause they don’t really bother anyone so if you go out of your way to attack a gay person that says a lot about you

They deserve to be deported. If those gays have not bothered them, they have no business attacking an innocent person Islamically based on their sexual orientation. I am so tired of these weak Asian and Arab males always bringing unwanted and possibly dangerous attention to the Muslim community.
And it’s visibly Muslim women that will deal with most of the backlash and consequences of these violent losers. Especially Somali women because many of us wear hijab compared to other ethnicities

It's not nonsense at all. Homosexuality rates in Muslim communities, in the west and in Muslim countries, is much higher than whites. Whites accept it in society and their gays are open so that makes you think the only khaniis are them but as a percentage, they are less.

I’m not denied there are no gays in Muslim count. But there are not as much as the west’s this is typical gay propaganda calling gay anyone who don’t like them. Most rappers are gay as well. Even dababy has gay rumours now. They always do this. Absolute liars

I enjoy your funny takes and post etc but your post now is just false and pushes an false agenda. Nobody denies that there are somali gays or muslim gays but to think that homosexuality is higher in muslim countries is false and with no proof. I can give you timojilec and arab muslim countries due to cultural ”tendencies” but others are not on that level.

All in all, the thing lagaroones and what you are doing right now is painting people who oppose homosexuality as some type of closeted gays is false and in particular disingenous.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I’m not denied there are no gays in Muslim count. But there are not as much as the west’s this is typical gay propaganda calling gay anyone who don’t like them. Most rappers are gay as well. Even dababy has gay rumours now. They always do this. Absolute liars

I enjoy your funny takes and post etc but your post now is just false and pushes an false agenda. Nobody denies that there are somali gays or muslim gays but to think that homosexuality is higher in muslim countries is false and with no proof. I can give you timojilec and arab muslim countries due to cultural ”tendencies” but others are not on that level.

All in all, the thing lagaroones and what you are doing right now is painting people who oppose homosexuality as some type of closeted gays is false and in particular disingenous.

I lived next to the gay village in Birmingham for years. Literally 3 mins walk. As much us I don’t like their lifestyle I never had the urge to seek them out and beat them up. Khanis people ain’t violent and never bother you
I'm not defending what some inbred, brain-dead cuzzybros did sxb. They had no right to putting their hands on people. I'm simply calling out the "if you hate gays, you're a closet gay yourself" bullshit for what it is.

Khanis people might not attack you out right, but they're devious in other ways. If you are/were are nightlife person, you'd know how extremely predatory they really be.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

Speak for yourself ninyahow. Just because you bite onto pillows, doesn't mean the rest of us do.

Trending

Latest posts