Paki boys savagely beat a somali kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macalin M

Out here
I know Birmingham Somali guys they only roll with other faraxs. For him to be alone in a Paki barber shop is the odd thing if you deep it. There’s always that one farax/xalimo that exclusively chills with ajnabis :cosbyhmm:
I’m that one faarax I can’t lie..... I don’t live round Somalis tho. Got a couple Somalis brother here and there but I chill with yardies and a couple Latinos and berbers.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Imagine calling yourself a gangster while physically looking weak. I believe he woulda got KO'ed even if it was the first guy only. That's sad. Y'all needa eat healthy and hit the gym :farmajoyaab:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I’m that one faarax I can’t lie..... I don’t live round Somalis tho. Got a couple Somalis brother here and there but I chill with yardies and a couple Latinos and berbers.
Outside of work I only have like 2 ajnabi mates. Everyone else is Somali :dzmxmmb:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Frostybigmo1 posted vids of pakis getting robbed by geeljires. Wallahi one guy I know and probably @AarLibaax knows him stabbed some paki yute outside a tesco for £40 and paralysed him for life and still chills with that yutes older brothers wallahi:mjlol:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
What's with all the Somali vs Paki/Bengali videos these days? Feels like we are being forced to hate one another, cambridge analytica vibes coming through here

:kanyehmm:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@basic:mjohreally: u going to defend ur tuulo. Everybody this is an midlands L
Technically speaking is a farax L but like I said it wasn’t a fair fight so.. I don’t do cheap shots like that

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Y'all are blind he was knocked out at the first punch LMFAO the Paki guy was going to win no matter what. His sxb just gave some extra damage as punishment :cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts