Paki boys savagely beat a somali kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macalin M

Out here
I hear south Asians are ruining U.K., waa xoolo. Thank you America for not letting these in, imagine living among them, the smell :susp:
Pakis are calm tbh.... well apart from the ones raping girls. It’s the Indians that are annoying. They have their tongue up white peoples bums

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Only Uk Somalis be the ones getting bullied by pakis.

source.gif

Why is this Canadian Faarax hiding behind his mum just cuz of a moist Indian?
:gaasdrink:
8025774D-58DA-48A0-A90B-98225A62D90E.jpeg

C09658D2-E706-4B43-872F-DE19BCD1926E.jpeg

Exodus

Alienist
Birmingham Somalis are fucking GAAJO wallahi, I went to this area called Small Heath and it's like I'm in the streets of Xamar.
108049olK41DEk.jpg

All the Eurotrash and new Qaxootis go here. At least LDN Somalis have cojones when fighting Ajnabis, Brum Somalis just take it lying down.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Birmingham Somalis are fucking GAAJO wallahi, I went to this area called Small Heath and it's like I'm in the streets of Xamar.
108049olK41DEk.jpg

They all dress like this aswell man. At least LDN Somalis have cojones when fighting Ajnabis, Brum Somalis just take it lying down.
Are you saying brum Somalis always been the weak link? :ooh:

it all makes sense:drakelaugh:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Two guys beat one guy whose sitting down and you guys don’t acknowledge that. :comeon:

No Somali would lose one on one with a Paki :damedamn:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
there's very large desi population in America about a million but most are concentrated in the east coast e.g dmv new york etc.. no where near where Somalis are concentrated
I know they mostly live in New York/New Jersey but they aren’t ghetto like the ones in U.K., they are usually very hardworking taxi drivers. I think @Radical Canjeerorism is right they sent us the normal sane ones and all the qaashin went U.K. :silanyolaugh:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
This ain’t my L tho, reer Birmingham need to back themselves my mates @Factz and @Gucci mane are in this topic I cannot back you guys and mock reer Canada
It’s not about location. If it was a one on one and the guy from brum got beat I’d allow it.

But they are celebrating someone who was jumped whilst sitting down and not even expecting it? Like I said pussy moves

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Not tryna justify what those guys did, but shit was expected. Either that nigga had slow reflexes or had a glass chin/jaw like the paki boxer, Amir Khan:manny:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
This Birmingham they are all fobs that side:mjlol:The geeljires are getting messed up by man from spark hill :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Not tryna justify what those guys did, but shit was expected. Either that nigga had slow reflexes or had a glass chin/jaw like the paki boxer, Amir Khan:manny:
How are the Desis in Chicago? Don’t you guys have the most Indians in Midwest?

Macalin M

Out here
Looool I’ve been Brum hella times. Allow the akhis there. Them Brum and Leicester malis are on lacag I can’t lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts