Paki boys savagely beat a somali kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I know they mostly live in New York/New Jersey but they aren’t ghetto like the ones in U.K., they are usually very hardworking taxi drivers. I think @Radical Canjeerorism is right they sent us the normal sane ones and all the qaashin went U.K. :silanyolaugh:
You guys got the miskeen fob ones who came to work hard.

The ones here are three generations deep so enough time for qasaaros to develop amongst them :dead:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You guys got the miskeen fob ones who came to work hard.

The ones here are three generations deep so enough time for qasaaros to develop amongst them :dead:
Lol they are too scared to lose their visas over here, I think they been here longer than Somalis but we don’t have enough of them to make noise.

What a nacaas you can see already that its getting tense and your just sitting there like a duck get ready and swing 1st wallahi from when a guy is hyping and getting in my face its a wrap ur getting swung on and its kicking off

Ngl UK somalis r trash they only tuff to each other...exclude me from that equation tho my fists don't discriminate lol asian, cadaan, black, landers lmao chineseee.......

He wouldn't have done anything, even if he got up before that swing.

There's something about gangster somalis inside they're all weak ciyaal chasing fraud money with desperation.

May Allah help them.

Basic

VIP
Lol they are too scared to lose their visas over here, I think they been here longer than Somalis but we don’t have enough of them to make noise.
Yeah count yourself lucky. Somalis don’t normally associate with them so the first mistake this guy did was go to their barber shop :gucciwhat:

Macalin M

Out here
Yeah count yourself lucky. Somalis don’t normally associate with them so the first mistake this guy did was go to their barber shop :gucciwhat:
That’s cap. I would never go to a barbers that ain’t Eritrean but pakis are calm. We use to go to the same tuition centres and shit.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
What are Pakis like in Birmingham? Are they aggressive?

In Toronto, they're miskeens especially if you go to Brampton.
The ones in Birmingham are majority so some r but idk to much cause I’m not from there

Macalin M

Out here
I’m really deeping it though, why is the nigga getting his hair cut by a paki kkkkkkkkkkk. If ain’t Eritrean or yardie then what’s really going on?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What a nacaas you can see already that its getting tense and your just sitting there like a duck get ready and swing 1st wallahi from when a guy is hyping and getting in my face its a wrap ur getting swung on and its kicking off

Ngl UK somalis r trash they only tuff to each other...exclude me from that equation tho my fists don't discriminate lol asian, cadaan, black, landers lmao chineseee.......
My dude really really hates landers, I swear he cracks me up. :russ:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did they go to jail for that assault?

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Alright yall. Lemme get straight to it.

Nigga went to a paki/asian shop for a Haircut: L

The pussy paki boys always roll in groups that is when they are the toughest. They will NEVER step to a Somali on their own.

No need to make fun of the kid when he got sucker punched and then jumped by two pussies.

Birmingham need to fix up. If it was a London nigga this would have never happened in the first place.

Basic

VIP
I’m really deeping it though, why is the nigga getting his hair cut by a paki kkkkkkkkkkk. If ain’t Eritrean or yardie then what’s really going on?
Alright yall. Lemme get straight to it.

Nigga went to a paki/asian shop for a Haircut: L

The pussy paki boys always roll in groups that is when they are the toughest. They will NEVER step to a Somali on their own.

No need to make fun of the kid when he got sucker punched and then jumped by two pussies.

Birmingham need to fix up. If it was a London nigga this would have never happened in the first place.
I know Birmingham Somali guys they only roll with other faraxs. For him to be alone in a Paki barber shop is the odd thing if you deep it. There’s always that one farax/xalimo that exclusively chills with ajnabis :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts