• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

Trigger Warning Paki boys savagely beat a somali kid

Macalin M

Ciyaalka xaafada
VIP
I know Birmingham Somali guys they only roll with other faraxs. For him to be alone in a Paki barber shop is the odd thing if you deep it. There’s always that one farax/xalimo that exclusively chills with ajnabis :cosbyhmm:
I’m that one faarax I can’t lie..... I don’t live round Somalis tho. Got a couple Somalis brother here and there but I chill with yardies and a couple Latinos and berbers.

Imagine calling yourself a gangster while physically looking weak. I believe he woulda got KO'ed even if it was the first guy only. That's sad. Y'all needa eat healthy and hit the gym :farmajoyaab:

Basic

Uk Xalimo next door
I’m that one faarax I can’t lie..... I don’t live round Somalis tho. Got a couple Somalis brother here and there but I chill with yardies and a couple Latinos and berbers.
Outside of work I only have like 2 ajnabi mates. Everyone else is Somali :dzmxmmb:

Samaalic Era

Hiraabist
VIP
@Frostybigmo1 posted vids of pakis getting robbed by geeljires. Wallahi one guy I know and probably @AarLibaax knows him stabbed some paki yute outside a tesco for £40 and paralysed him for life and still chills with that yutes older brothers wallahi:mjlol:

Medulla

Al-Oromiya/Al-Majerteeniya
VIP
What's with all the Somali vs Paki/Bengali videos these days? Feels like we are being forced to hate one another, cambridge analytica vibes coming through here

:kanyehmm: