Out of shape xalimo claims she wants to be an Astronaut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Who hurt these bastards to the point they repeat the same shit in every topic? Which Somali girls hurt your fragile feelings? @Factz @NourUgaas

This shit is not normal... all I see them is cry about Somali women. Stop the calcaaling.. and go hug your pillows.

Who hurt me? No one did.:mjlol:

I just don't like dusty Xarlimos like Knowles and Toxic, but real Xalimos I got nothing but love for them.

@Factz
@Wei
@Jennifer

ermtu8.jpg

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
At least she's doing something with her life. She wants to be an astronaut. That'd be a pretty big accomplishment. Good on her.

She doesn't understand you have to be a freemason to become an astronaut and sell your soul in order to sell this deception to the sheeple

Those who believe in this crap are either very naive and misled or straight up stupid.

It takes just little research to uncover this great deception if you possess a sound mind

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Who bullied me? I'm heavyweight in this forum. The only one who got bullied was you when @The Cushitic One silenced you for three days until I told her to chill and remember when @anonymous34 karbashed you? How many threads was made about you? How many people like Hmmm and world came at you?

you are the most bullied. :russ::russ::russ:

FYI, this forum is Somalispot where men and women here are nationalist and respect each other. You in the other hand is a that is mad that she can't find a Somali man since none of them are attracted to you. :manny:
How tf are you nationalistic about somalia when you believe in narnia? Don't make us call @Cumar on you

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
this dusty abdi got some courage off the likkle attention we gave him. on god @Factz n @NourUgaas are the same person. this fuckin loser dont got no friends, hes chattin to himself lik he does irl.:mjlol:

like a typical dusty undesirable abdi he attacks halimos cuz he cant face other abdis. @Gucci mane is a real nigga. he aint out here fraudin, claimin shit he aint unlike that dusty who aint even from the dot, aint no damn med student, n aint light skinnededed lik he claims to be. :chrisfreshhah:this abdi is blacker than the bottom of my moms burnt pot.

forget steppin on his neck, i could chop off his likkle balls n feed it to him but then i remember hes a dusty n i quarantine them niggas in real life. i already hav this dusty followin me on somali spot , i dont want the same energy manifestin in my real life. :damn: it’s like when cats mark u n other cats can smell the stench off u. i don’t want the dusty stench bismillah may god protect us from them. :mjcry:
whats wrong with dark skin? Most somalis are dark skin

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
How tf are you nationalistic about somalia when you believe in narnia? Don't make us call @Cumar on you

Cumar is also a Somalilander so I don't know why you want to call him but I'm a realist. If Somaliland doesn't get recognition then I wouldn't mind re-uniting with Somalia.

whats wrong with dark skin? Most somalis are dark skin

Ignore her sxb. She's dhuxul herself and she's lying about my picture just because I exposed her.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Cumar is also a Somalilander so I don't know why you want to call him but I'm a realist. If Somaliland doesn't get recognition then I wouldn't mind re-uniting with Somalia.

Ignore her sxb. She's dhuxul herself and she's lying about my picture just because I exposed her.
almost 3 decades and no recognition, just become a unionist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending