Out of shape xalimo claims she wants to be an Astronaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've karbashed everyone in my way. Please show me a thread where I was karbashed? I dare you rn. I don't go all out to Xalimos. I just dislike you and Toxic since both of you girls are annoying and if you insult Somali men, expect me to karbash you. I don't like s lying about Somali men, period.
:manny:

Also, @NourUgaas isn't a bum but a legend. He knows how to deal with type of women like yourself. :hillarybiz:

@Factz

Somali Queen
images

:siilaanyolaugh:

Nuff said

Muji

VIP
look at this goof. walahi ur a nerd n no amount of watchin hoodrat abdis on youtube will take that stench off u. :comeon:

not all somali men are named abdi .. nigga what??:gucciwhat:

1460374419505.jpg

hOyO tOlD mE iM aLpHa MaLe

:vqbuyv0:

kmt abdi ur not on my level. move from me:nahgirl:

It’s funny how you and @Gucci mane said almost the same thing but he only comes gunning for you, since you’re a naag. He reminds me of the men who are in the kitchen gossiping when the men are watching sports.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It’s funny how you and @Gucci mane said almost the same thing but he only comes gunning for you, since your a naag. He reminds me of the men who are in the kitchen gossiping when the men are watching sports.

@Gucci mane is my broski and he never said shit about me. I only came for her because she can't stop talking shit about Somali men so I had to educate her and put her in her place.

Also, I don't remind you about your father in the kitchen gossiping because once I get married. My wife will be in the kitchen and if you hate our "sexist" culture than fine by me.
FOH!:camby:

Muji

VIP
@Gucci mane is my broski and he never said shit about me. I only came for her because she can't stop talking shit about Somali men so I had to educate her and put her in her place.

Also, I don't remind you about your father in the kitchen gossiping because once I get married. My wife will be in the kitchen and if you hate our "sexist" culture than fine by me.
FOH!:camby:

Oh lucky Mrs Factz, I am so jealous !

She’s going to call hubby a 36 year old balding farax with a micro penis who has bigger breasts than her because of all the steroids he’s been taking.

She will spend her life cooking and cleaning for him and the mutant children whilst he chews khaat and argues with women on somalispot.

Somali men should avoid dusty Xaarlimos like @Knowles and @Toxique and marry beautiful classy wifey material Habasha Queens. I know about 7 Somali men who are married and they are enjoying their lives. We should expand our options sxb. :samwelcome:

Much less drama and their much more beautiful.

Somali women are just an East African version of AA Madow women.

Toxique

hood arawelo
It’s funny how you and @Gucci mane said almost the same thing but he only comes gunning for you, since your a naag. He reminds me of the men who are in the kitchen gossiping when the men are watching sports.

this dusty abdi got some courage off the likkle attention we gave him. on god @Factz n @NourUgaas are the same person. this fuckin loser dont got no friends, hes chattin to himself lik he does irl.:mjlol:

like a typical dusty undesirable abdi he attacks halimos cuz he cant face other abdis. @Gucci mane is a real nigga. he aint out here fraudin, claimin shit he aint unlike that dusty who aint even from the dot, aint no damn med student, n aint light skinnededed lik he claims to be. :chrisfreshhah:this abdi is blacker than the bottom of my moms burnt pot.

forget steppin on his neck, i could chop off his likkle balls n feed it to him but then i remember hes a dusty n i quarantine them niggas in real life. i already hav this dusty followin me on somali spot , i dont want the same energy manifestin in my real life. :damn: it’s like when cats mark u n other cats can smell the stench off u. i don’t want the dusty stench bismillah may god protect us from them. :mjcry:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

She’s going to call hubby a 36 year old balding farax with a micro penis who has bigger breasts than her because of all the steroids he’s been taking.

She will spend her life cooking and cleaning for him and the mutant children whilst he chews khaat and argues with women on somalispot.

He's 36 year old? Are you talking about father again? So how old must you be than.:ohhh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
this dusty abdi got some courage off the likkle attention we gave him. on god @Factz n @NourUgaas are the same person. this fuckin loser dont got no friends, hes chattin to himself lik he does irl.:mjlol:

like a typical dusty undesirable abdi he attacks halimos cuz he cant face other abdis. @Gucci mane is a real nigga. he aint out here fraudin, claimin shit he aint unlike that dusty who aint even from the dot, aint no damn med student, n aint light skinnededed lik he claims to be. :chrisfreshhah:this abdi is blacker than the bottom of my moms burnt pot.

forget steppin on his neck, i could chop off his likkle balls n feed it to him but then i remember hes a dusty n i quarantine them niggas in real life. i already hav this dusty followin me on somali spot , i dont want the same energy manifestin in my real life. :damn: it’s like when cats mark u n other cats can smell the stench off u. i don’t want the dusty stench bismillah may god protect us from them. :mjcry:

You're a cat fish who never showed a single receipt and @NourUgaas is just my broski that knows how to deal with s like yourself.

It's Ramadan and I don't want to brag again but people seen my pictures so they know I'm telling the truth.

1. I've showed my hand before and showed people I'm light skin so don't lie and the picture of my back looked normal. Do you want me to tag people to debunk your shit?
2. I can tag people here who I know in real life and will tell you I study at a medical university.
3. Forget friends naaya. I got the most respect in many hoods. FOH! :childplease::camby:

You're a broke hoodrat gold digging and a basement dweller who talks shit about good Xalimos just because they have respect while you don't. :manny:

I've proven that I ain't no fruad so send your pictures if you're telling the truth like me. I dare you.

Bring them receipts now. :wtfdis:

Last edited:

Toxique

hood arawelo
You're a cat fish who never showed a single receipt and @NourUgaas is just my broski that knows how to deal with s like yourself.

It's Ramadan and I don't want to brag again but people seen my pictures so they know I'm telling the truth.

1.I'm 6'4 tall and weight 225 pounds. I'm very muscular and blessed with genetics.
2. I've showed my hand before and showed people I'm light skin so don't lie and the picture of my back looked normal. Do you want me to tag people to debunk your shit?
3. I can tag people here who I know in real life and will tell you I study at a medical university.
4. Forget friends naaya. I got the most respect in many hoods. FOH! :childplease::camby:

You're a broke hoodrat gold digging and a basement dweller who talks shit about good Xalimos just because they have respect while you don't. :manny:

I've proven that I ain't no fruad so send your pictures if you're telling the truth like me. I dare you.

Bring them receipts now. :wtfdis:

dusty abdi who claims to be an alpha male every time i post on somalispot:

ktpng.gif

me:

jay-z-pushes_south_african_girl.gif

get the drift u dusty. from now on ill be speakin through u not to u.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
dusty abdi who claims to be an alpha male every time i post on somalispot:

ktpng.gif

me:

jay-z-pushes_south_african_girl.gif

get the drift u dusty. from now on ill be speakin through u not to u.

Only girls with makeup can be dusty and I'm not a girl nor am I named Abdi so you're talking about someone else. :mjohreally:

I've shown my receipts that I didn't lie about my claim. Where is yours you catfish ?

tenor.gif

@NourUgaas wallahi I'm on it to karbash these dusty xaarlimos. Didn't do gender war in ages.

Critics are often jealous of success.The fact she has a goal in her life that she actively works to irks you.It tugs at that insecure feeling inside your heart.Reminding you that you are a useless failure, classically you lash out to make your self feel better.

Ignore the hate, embrace the truth.
Well said

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

If you look at my age. I'm 23, not 36. I do not take steroids but blessed genetically with natural muscles. I have large penis, not micro penis and no, I am not balding. In fact, my forehead is small with nice straight line on my forehead. Stop confusing your father with me, I'm not your daddy.

Chew khaat? I'm from Canada where it's illegal so is steroids so you've lied. :manny:

No, my wife will not be locked at home but will follow her traditional roles while I work and make good money. I'm just being a typical traditional man, what's wrong with that?
:drakewtf:

While you in the other hand is a fat fugly dhuxul complaining about Somali men on Somalispot and many Xalimos called you out for your bullshit.

This is @Knowles typing on her computer. :dead:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Well I’m barely online and the number of posts I made since I signed confirm

Has nothing to do with this site.
Your "liberal cuck" narrative is bitten off the internet at large, many incel-like people who face even the slightest confrontation towards their discussions act out and shout "LEFTY" for whatever reason.
You sound just like those Tumblrites.
You're not as clever as you think you are, you're another drone who when attacked could only have one response.

Only girls with makeup can be dusty and I'm not a girl nor am I named Abdi so you're talking about someone else. :mjohreally:

I've shown my receipts that I didn't lie about my claim. Where is yours you catfish ?

tenor.gif

@NourUgaas wallahi I'm on it to karbash these dusty xaarlimos. Didn't do gender war in ages.

Don't be nice to these lowclass @Factz

\throw some apples into the lake, they'll be sure to congregate :pachah1:

@Factz

Bro if you want the brutal truth, this is the reality.

When it comes to the worth of Somali women, most of them are generally desperate, they are at the lower tier of desired women. They are the only women in the world who can be bought for free. They are considered to be an extremely cheap and affordable alternative to when you cannot find a high class woman for people who are generally struggling financially. Most don't make good wives and bicker and shout a lot like black women. So they come with lots of liabilities. They cuck their own men by putting on a jilbaab when she enters her mating season. And when she cannot find a good man she blames all Somali men.

@Jennifer
Am I right in my assessment?

Nigga Somali girls don't owe you anything:gucciwhat:

If you believe this shit you might as well hand me your sisters :kodaksmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Who hurt these bastards to the point they repeat the same shit in every topic? Which Somali girls hurt your fragile feelings? @Factz @NourUgaas

This shit is not normal... all I see them is cry about Somali women. Stop the calcaaling.. and go hug your pillows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts