Out of shape xalimo claims she wants to be an Astronaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bum ass niggas always hating on others, no wonder Somalis are the epitome of crabs in a barrel. Bet you have a shaax belly and a hairline at 10 am talking about her looks.

Not all Somali men are named Abdi fyi and who treats Somali men like qashin? The one who is capable of treating me qashin is my parents since I'm a man. A woman can't since I know how to put her in her place since I'm alpha male. Who is we? You and @Knowles are dusty xaarlimos and I doubt a Faraax gave you a look, let alone date you so take your lies elsewhere please.

@NourUgaas you know how to deal with these women who kibir a lot.:ufdup:

@Factz

Bro if you want the brutal truth, this is the reality.

When it comes to the worth of Somali women, most of them are generally desperate, they are at the lower tier of desired women. They are the only women in the world who can be bought for free. They are considered to be an extremely cheap and affordable alternative to when you cannot find a high class woman for people who are generally struggling financially. Most don't make good wives and bicker and shout a lot like black women. So they come with lots of liabilities. They cuck their own men by putting on a jilbaab when she enters her mating season. And when she cannot find a good man she blames all Somali men.

@Jennifer
Am I right in my assessment?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
look at this goof. walahi ur a nerd n no amount of watchin hoodrat abdis on youtube will take that stench off u. :comeon:

not all somali men are named abdi .. nigga what??:gucciwhat:

1460374419505.jpg

hOyO tOlD mE iM aLpHa MaLe

:vqbuyv0:

kmt abdi ur not on my level. move from me:nahgirl:

You're a hoodrat good for nothing bragging about kawaling Somali men when you can't provide money for yourself so you work in McDonald's. No Somali man will give you a look so dream on . We have many women to choose from and I know that makes you jealous since you're not on the radar. :chrisfreshhah:

Why are you showing me a disabled injured Somali man? No Somali man looks like that so try harder you . :drakewtf:

This is how average Xalimos look like. :hemad:

images

You keep saying Abdi. Naaya It's farah, use that term. Abdi is a name which a minority of Somali men are called.
:wtfdis:

I've shown my receipts while you're a catfish. You're not on my level so don't front.
:mjlol:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Keep laughing wasteman.
At least she has an aim towards something beneficial for herself and others.
Perhaps if she doesn't end up being an astronaut she could do something related to space sciences.
All in all, there's a career path in sight and that's bloody great.

Only a sad fool would laugh at that.

Muji

VIP
You and her have serious hatred for Somali men. If you hate us so much then leave this forum and go to Nigeria and end your genes there. You'll do us a huge favour.

I didn’t know this forum was for people who love Somali men...tell me more about this
:O27GWRK:

Also, it’s funny how you recruited another loser from YouTube @NourUgaas to help you in this forum since everyone was bullying you. Imagine calling for back up for an online beef.
:chrisfreshhah:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I didn’t know this forum was for people who love Somali men...tell me more about this
:O27GWRK:

Also, it’s funny how you recruited another loser from YouTube @NourUgaas to help you in this forum since everyone was bullying you. Imagine calling for back up for an online beef.
:chrisfreshhah:

Who bullied me? I'm heavyweight in this forum. The only one who got bullied was you when @The Cushitic One silenced you for three days until I told her to chill and remember when @anonymous34 karbashed you? How many threads was made about you? How many people like Hmmm and world came at you?

you are the most bullied. :russ::russ::russ:

FYI, this forum is Somalispot where men and women here are nationalist and respect each other. You in the other hand is a that is mad that she can't find a Somali man since none of them are attracted to you. :manny:

Muji

VIP
Who bullied me? I'm heavyweight in this forum. The only one who got bullied was you when @The Cushitic One silenced you for three days until I told her to chill and remember when @anonymous34 karbashed you? How many threads was made about you? How many people like Hmmm and world came at you?

you are the most bullied. :russ::russ::russ:

@Factz atleast I wasn’t a man fighting with girls.

When the men are karbashing you, you ask for mod assistance but when it’s a xalimo you go all out
:hillarybiz:

Still can’t beleive you asked your friend to join this website to help you. Wouldn’t take this place that seriously.
:trumpsmirk:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I don’t engage with underclass liberal cucks I’m sorry

Because I think her aims are admirable I'm a liberal cuck?
:mjlol:
Sit down you little incel. You're clearly too into this internet rubbish.

"W-w-w-women with career prospects!?Guise luk, she fat lul!"

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Salute to the sister. I hope she achieves all her dreams and more. :salute:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz atleast I wasn’t a man fighting with girls.

When the men are karbashing you, you ask for mod assistance but when it’s a xalimo you go all out
:hillarybiz:

Still can’t beleive you asked your friend to join this website to help you. Wouldn’t take this place that seriously.
:trumpsmirk:

I've karbashed everyone in my way. Please show me a thread where I was karbashed? I dare you rn. I don't go all out to Xalimos. I just dislike you and Toxic since both of you girls are annoying and if you insult Somali men, expect me to karbash you. I don't like s lying about Somali men, period.
:manny:

Also, @NourUgaas isn't a bum but a legend. He knows how to deal with type of women like yourself. :hillarybiz:

How the f*ck would u pray in outter space tho?
:kanyehmm:
Muhammad never took this into consideration. There is no obligatory ruling for a qiblah in space. Just like there isn't any real authority about fasting near the poles. You'll find some Muslims making up answers for this but there is nothing from the Quran or hadiths to actually give it any kind of divine authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending