Out of shape xalimo claims she wants to be an Astronaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
And once she arrives at the space station, she loses her breath in 1 minute during her fast mission to fix the space shuttle lol

:pachah1:

Critics are often jealous of success.The fact she has a goal in her life that she actively works to irks you.It tugs at that insecure feeling inside your heart.Reminding you that you are a useless failure, classically you lash out to make your self feel better.

Ignore the hate, embrace the truth.

Critics are often jealous of success.The fact she has a goal in her life that she actively works to irks you.It tugs at that insecure feeling inside your heart.Reminding you that you are a useless failure, classically you lash out to make your self feel better.

Ignore the hate, embrace the truth.
Hahaha how am I a failure and indeed I’m in my final year of law school and now doing my internship in UN?

Liberal lefties coming up with their own theories

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
“How dare she have the nerve to chase her dream”
“How dare she have a loving supportive family”
“How dare she want to publicise her goals and aspiration”
“What can I say about her that would bring her down for having the audacity to have a better life than I do”

“She should be miserable like me”
“She should have such a miserable life that she has to go on SSpot and lie about a law internship!”

The title is unnecessary and the fact that it’s ramadan the month you ask for forgiveness and you here slandering is ceeb. Change the title if you fear allah

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Due to her literally falling it would be difficult to pinpoint Makkah for more than a second.The fatwa , I believe , is that you pray towards the earth.
Damn i never even thought about this, What if the space station is facing (or is on top of) the americas, then mecca would be on the other side of the globe.

:ohhh:

Toxique

hood arawelo
“How dare she have the nerve to chase her dream”
“How dare she have a loving supportive family”
“How dare she want to publicise her goals and aspiration”
“What can I say about her that would bring her down for having the audacity to have a better life than I do”

“She should be miserable like me”
“She should have such a miserable life that she has to go on SSpot and lie about a law internship!”

n they wonder why we treat these abdis like qashin:gucciwhat:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
n they wonder why we treat these abdis like qashin:gucciwhat:

Not all Somali men are named Abdi fyi and who treats Somali men like qashin? The only one who is capable of treating me qashin is my parents since I'm a man. A woman can't since I know how to put her in her place since I'm alpha male. Who is we? You and @Knowles are dusty xaarlimos and I doubt a Faraax gave you a look, let alone date you so take your lies elsewhere please.

@NourUgaas you know how to deal with these women who kibir a lot.:ufdup:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Not all Somali men are named Abdi fyi and who treats Somali men like qashin? The one who is capable of treating me qashin is my parents since I'm a man. A woman can't since I know how to put her in her place since I'm alpha male. Who is we? You and @Knowles are dusty xaarlimos and I doubt a Faraax gave you a look, let alone date you so take your lies elsewhere please.

@NourUgaas you know how to put these women who kibir a lot.

look at this goof. walahi ur a nerd n no amount of watchin hoodrat abdis on youtube will take that stench off u. :comeon:

not all somali men are named abdi .. nigga what??:gucciwhat:

1460374419505.jpg

hOyO tOlD mE iM aLpHa MaLe

:vqbuyv0:

kmt abdi ur not on my level. move from me:nahgirl:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hahah space aint real all Astronauts are actors, frauds, tricksters conartist Freemasons

She will never make it, you gotta be related to the 13 Bloodlines to be an astronaut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts