ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
warya dameer yahu dameer ku dashay.
@GodKnowsBest Your Somali is OK in comparison. This is what happened
upload_2017-7-31_23-14-53.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How do I get rid of this oil build up? Goodness gracious, it's weighing my hair down like an anvil. Fine and curly don't go together. I'm an old lady, should I bother to get my volume back. Decisions, decisions. I need a hair expert pronto. :farmajoyaab:

How do I get rid of this oil build up? Goodness gracious, it's weighing my hair down like an anvil. Fine and curly don't go together. I'm an old lady, should I bother to get my volume back. Decisions, decisions. I need a hair expert pronto. :farmajoyaab:
I just use water and flaxseed gel. Try to stay away from shampoos, conditioners, etc.

My hair stays very clean!!!

wait @GodKnowsBest is a woman? She seems so aggressive. I'm honestly shocked.

If that's the case, I apologize for what I said to you about the sexual stuff (privates in your mouth and such). I thought you were another guy so I was a little rough with you.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I just use water and flaxseed gel. Try to stay away from shampoos, conditioners, etc.

My hair stays very clean!!!

I've used Dr. Bronner's all-purpose soap. It's kind of basic so it will leave your hair super dry. I have to neutralize it with an acid, usually lemon juice or apple cider vinegar + dilution. I've done it for months. In an attempt to avoid chemicals in most shampoos and conditioners. I used to do henna and amla powder a while back. It really helps to volumize but I got lazy. And don't get me started with onion juice. :susp:It lingers for weeks.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
wait @GodKnowsBest is a woman? She seems so aggressive. I'm honestly shocked.

If that's the case, I apologize for what I said to you about the sexual stuff (privates in your mouth and such). I thought you were another guy so I was a little rough with you.
I'm going to sleep with God's words so I won't bother swearing at you right now but just wait until tomorrow. You will know Somali people for who they truly are.

:farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts