Our hair is so beautiful/distinctive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah :-D:-D I am glad you asked my Somali friend :dabcasar:
We eat khat like chicken haha :dabcasar:
It's so amazing to be Somali amirite :dabcasar:
We are like kin, my Somali friend :-D
QFzXF13.png

That last pure Somalis existed at most in 500 BC. Everyone's already mixed so why stop now? :axvmm9o:

We can't even stop if we tried. In 1000 years whatever lives on earth after skynet will be a weird mixture of everything and we'll all be dead af :axvmm9o:
Not on my watch, the habar yunis bloodline will remain. The pure cushitic blood has been tainted to some extent but it still can be preserved, we're a really homogenous people that evidently aren't welcoming to other races. Where did you get the 500bc date from?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Not on my watch, the habar yunis bloodline will remain. The pure cushitic blood has been tainted to some extent but it still can be preserved, we're a really homogenous people that evidently aren't welcoming to other races. Where did you get the 500bc date from?
Bal usheeg :qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
Your name is very ironic btw

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
yassss. let the Planet of the Mutts arise
QFzXF13.png
Stay away from me :faysalwtf: but Somalinimo doesn't apply to you, forget half Ethios, 3/4 AA is just laughable :siilaanyolaugh:
That last pure Somalis existed at most in 500 BC. Everyone's already mixed so why stop now? :axvmm9o:

We can't even stop if we tried. In 1000 years whatever lives on earth after skynet will be a weird mixture of everything and we'll all be dead af :axvmm9o:
I mean on a national scale, small scale mixing is global but I'm not trying to see it on some Brazilian type shit:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending