Our hair is so beautiful/distinctive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That last pure Somalis existed at most in 500 BC. Everyone's already mixed so why stop now? :axvmm9o:

We can't even stop if we tried. In 1000 years whatever lives on earth after skynet will be a weird mixture of everything and we'll all be dead af :axvmm9o:
Not on my watch, the habar yunis bloodline will remain. The pure cushitic blood has been tainted to some extent but it still can be preserved, we're a really homogenous people that evidently aren't welcoming to other races. Where did you get the 500bc date from?

Not on my watch, the habar yunis bloodline will remain. The pure cushitic blood has been tainted to some extent but it still can be preserved, we're a really homogenous people that evidently aren't welcoming to other races. Where did you get the 500bc date from?
Bal usheeg :qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
Your name is very ironic btw

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
yassss. let the Planet of the Mutts arise
Stay away from me :faysalwtf: but Somalinimo doesn't apply to you, forget half Ethios, 3/4 AA is just laughable :siilaanyolaugh:
That last pure Somalis existed at most in 500 BC. Everyone's already mixed so why stop now? :axvmm9o:

We can't even stop if we tried. In 1000 years whatever lives on earth after skynet will be a weird mixture of everything and we'll all be dead af :axvmm9o:
I mean on a national scale, small scale mixing is global but I'm not trying to see it on some Brazilian type shit:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending