Our fathers' generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhiigkar baad igu riday war heedhe.

I know monogamy is best if one wants a stable family with well-adjusted children. But what do we do about the fact that we have a lot of doqons who aren't marriage material? What's going to happen to the surplus famales? They're either gonna marry these sorry excuses for men and end up single mothers or they're gonna marry ajanabis. So honestly, what's the solution to this problem?

Gambar

VIP
I know monogamy is best if one wants a stable family with well-adjusted children. But what do we do about the fact that we have a lot of doqons who aren't marriage material? What's going to happen to the surplus famales? They're either gonna marry these sorry excuses for men and end up single mothers or they're gonna marry ajanabis. So honestly, what's the solution to this problem?

Wallahi I'll be honest I don't care what other people do with their lives. If they're doqomo it's good they marry out. Ha naa dhaafan!

There's only solution it seems, though it'll never happen. Somali men who are intelligent, responsible and overall good husband and father material should take on 4 wives. This way we'll have stable families and the genes of the irresponsible doqons won't be passed on.

What other solutions are there?

It's starting to seem more of a reality with each passing day. The ratio of successful Somali men/Somali women is immensely in the favour of Somali women. The scarcity of Somali men of equal footing in terms of status to these women is well known and will have to be dealt with sooner rather than later because a lot of these females desire to raise a somali family but are obviously held back because of the inadequacies of the men.

Last edited:
I know topics on interracial marriage have been done to death. But one thing I realized is that many from our fathers' generation don't share the same distaste we have for Somali women marrying out. Take for example this video below, where Cali Xaraare goes full cuck mode and asks the cadaan guy if he's married to a Somali girl. And when the guy says no he asks him if he would know how to shukaansi a Somali girl by describing her beauty. The guy then replies Somali woman are not allowed to marry non-Muslim men. It's crazy how the cadaan guy had to defend the honour of Somali women when this reporter basically starting offering his women like hilib on a platter.

Go to the 8:20 second mark.

Is your father like this? And how old are you?

I can say for certain that my father is not open-minded AT ALL, in fact my family is too traditional if anything.

Wallahi I'll be honest I don't care what other people do with their lives. If they're doqomo it's good they marry out. Ha naa dhaafan!

You misunderstood what I asked. I didn't say the doqomo will marry out. I said some Somali females may be feel they need to marry out cuz because they can't find a Somali guy who is marriage material. But if u don't care it's all good eedo, so just do u.

It's starting to seem more of a reality with each passing day. The ratio of successful Somali men/Somali women is immensely in the favour of Somali women. The scarcity of Somali men of equal footing in terms of status to these women is well known and will have to be dealt with sooner rather than later because a lot of these females desire to raise a somali family but are obviously held back to the inadequacies of the men.

It's a crisis saaxiib, but Somalis would rather bury their heads in the sand as usual.

Is your father like this? And how old are you?

I can say for certain that my father is not open-minded AT ALL, in fact my family is too traditional if anything.

Naw, my father isn't like this alhamdulillah. But I've met too many from that generation who just don't care about anything when it comes to their kids. Their daughters could be doing thee craziest things, and they would never know nor bother to inquire. Same with the sons. Very very hands off type of parenting.

I have no clue where this myth even derived that Somali girls are only looking for the most ambitious and educated.

I actually wish they did more! Instead I hear about them getting hitched with guys who don't even work and they live together at his mother's house.

Gambar

VIP
You misunderstood what I asked. I didn't say the doqomo will marry out. I said some Somali females may be feel they need to marry out cuz because they can't find a Somali guy who is marriage material. But if u don't care it's all good eedo, so just do u.

Personally, I think the ones marrying out are losers/doqomo for making excuses as to why they marry out such as Somali men ain't shidh. I think we should be like other cultures and let them stay out of the community. The more attention you give them, the more nonsense they spew. Someone who is a full Somali who is well to do and successful that looks for ajnabi to marry is suspect to me. Why? Because you are giving away that wealth to a half Somali (and I don't care if their father is Somali). What are the chances they'll marry a Somali? Eventually that blood will die out. You will have white kids with a Somali grandfather carrying the name Suguule. Plenty of Somali guys are marriage material, plenty. It's just that if you are not up to par as a Somali female you won't find one and you'll make excuses such as marrying non-Somali. What I mean by I don't care is, those people don't deserve my attention or the community's attention at all.

I have no clue where this myth even derived that Somali girls are only looking for the most ambitious and educated.

I actually wish they did more! Instead I hear about them getting hitched with guys who don't even work and they live together at his mother's house.

I mentioned that already. I said many end up marrying doqons, and they eventually end up being single mothers. But the problem still goes back to us as the men, because we're the leaders of our families.

I mentioned that already. I said many end up marrying doqons, and they eventually end up being single mothers. But the problem still goes back to us as the men, because we're the leaders of our families.
I was addressing those girls who claim that Somali men should step up to their standards. I've never seen them back up their talk with real-world actions.

I was addressing those girls who claim that Somali men should step up to their standards. I've never seen them back up their talk with real-world actions.

Somalis girls are full of doqons as well, who are messed up in the head because of hip-hop and feminist brainwashing. I don't care what they have to say. But if u compare the number of Somali girls who are good and doing well and are ready to get married to the amount of Somalis guys who are marriage material, I personally think there's an imbalance there. We don't have enough guys who can meet the demand.

There's only solution it seems, though it'll never happen. Somali men who are intelligent, responsible and overall good husband and father material should take on 4 wives. This way we'll have stable families and the genes of the irresponsible doqons won't be passed on.

What other solutions are there?

But then you would have no wife and forced to join the LGBT community for companionship :)

Your proposal is amusing but fails in practicality and in assessing the impact of the envoriment :)

But then you would have no wife and forced to join the LGBT community for companionship :)

Your proposal is amusing but fails in practicality and in assessing the impact of the envoriment :)

I know ur joking, but u actually make a good point. Unrestrained polygamy can destabilize society because too many men will be left with no women.

Somalis girls are full of doqons as well, who are messed up in the head because of hip-hop and feminist brainwashing. I don't care what they have to say. But if u compare the number of Somali girls who are good and doing well and are ready to get married to the amount of Somalis guys who are marriage material, I personally think there's an imbalance there. We do not have enough guys who can meet the demand.
That's the fundamental nature of men and women though, men always occupy the extremes while women tend to be on the average side. So there will be more unqualified men, but also more better qualified men because we are naturally risk takers. Same thing happens applies with IQ, education, mental health and so on.

But no matter what though, I don't believe for a second any other race is a better husband material than us, especially madows.

Other cultures usually have a nation to fall back on which is stable, secure and relatively tolerable to live in. Alot of asian girls/boys will take a plane back to lebanon or india and marry a cousin. These people will have already visited their homeland as kids and so they know thats where they belong and they know the money that their parents send back goes there. Aniga laakin we are absolutely disorganized and we have no country to fall back on leaving the parents useless and offer marriage solutions. These asians can follow their culture because their countries exist, a culture cant be practiced completely in a foreign land.

That's the fundamental nature of men and women though, men always occupy the extremes while women tend to be on the average side. So there will be more unqualified men, but also more better qualified men because we are naturally risk takers. Same thing happens applies with IQ, education, mental health and so on.

But no matter what though, I don't believe for a second any other race is a better husband material than us, especially madows.

Yes, in general that's how the bell-curve distributions for men and women look for most things, I'm well aware of that. But that's not the case here based on my assessment.

And comparisons with madows need to stop if we wanna do better, or else the bar will be set way too low.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:kanyehmm:
When my parents were abroad, any Somali girl that dated out or married out was branded untouchable. Mind you these were waqooyi folks. Quite isolated from miscegenation and apt to point out their dislike of it. This was Somalis overseas before the war.

Things have changed, from what I've heard. :sass2: You know shit is bad when some Ned Flanders looking a$$ boy tries to speak with a lander twang. In shock and dismay, you think where did this pale skin negro learn to speak better Somali than me. And what Xalimo would reduce herself to chatting him up and teaching him our language. :camby:Bloody race traitor. I can't say cadaan anymore I have to say paper as a euphemism.:damn:When talking trash.

Other cultures usually have a nation to fall back on which is stable, secure and relatively tolerable to live in. Alot of asian girls/boys will take a plane back to lebanon or india and marry a cousin. These people will have already visited their homeland as kids and so they know thats where they belong and they know the money that their parents send back goes there. Aniga laakin we are absolutely disorganized and we have no country to fall back on leaving the parents useless and offer marriage solutions. These asians can follow their culture because their countries exist, a culture cant be practiced completely in a foreign land.

This is a major part of the problem for sure. But I think we can still be doing much better in the West despite the fact that we don't have a functioning country to fall back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts