Our fathers' generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know topics on interracial marriage have been done to death. But one thing I realized is that many from our fathers' generation don't share the same distaste we have for Somali women marrying out. Take for example this video below, where Cali Xaraare goes full cuck mode and asks the cadaan guy if he's married to a Somali girl. And when the guy says no he asks him if he would know how to shukaansi a Somali girl by describing her beauty. The guy then replies Somali woman are not allowed to marry non-Muslim men. It's crazy how the cadaan guy had to defend the honour of Somali women when this reporter basically starting offering his women like hilib on a platter.

Go to the 8:20 second mark.

Last edited:

Jeesto

VIP
He speaks better af Soomaali than a lot of Sspotters
tenor.gif

Last edited:
I know topics on interracial marriage have been done to death. But one thing I realized is that many from our fathers' generation don't share the same distaste we have for Somali women marrying out. Take for example this video below, where Cali Xaraare goes full cuck mode and asks the cadaan guy if he's married to a Somali girl. And when the guy says no he asks him if he would know how to shukaansi a Somali girl by describing her beauty. The guy then replies Somali woman are no allowed to marry non-Muslim men. It's crazy how the cadaan guy had to defend the honour of Somali women when this reporter basically starting offering his women like hilib on a platter.

Go to the 8:20 second mark.

They are not his women or your women, they are human beings who can be agents of their own life and just as capable as you :)

I find the silence from great women like @GlitzyCue_ @Reiko and @The Cushitic One to be a sad testement to the property mentality :)

They are not his women or your women, they are human beings who can be agents of their own life and just as capable as you :)

I find the silence from great women like @GlitzyCue_ @Reiko and @The Cushitic One to be a sad testement to the property mentality :)

I know your trolling but Somali
Men, especially the younger
Generation think Somali girls
Are property

They dismiss the strong ones
As qumayo's especially if it
Threatens their masculinity

:hillarybiz: Or lack of shall
I say

My husband will be my property,
He will be tagged like a dog

:dabcasar: He will know his place
is to serve me always Insha'Allah

Are property

I say

I think the younger generation is reacting against the complete carelessness of our fathers generation, who leave their daughters to make their own decisions and fend for themselves when it comes to marriage. Many Somali guys want to be involved fathers and husbands now and take responsibility for their families.

Are property

I say

My husband will be my property,
He will be tagged alike dog

:dabcasar:

I'm not trolling, your answer is the only one that honors Somali women independence :)

Go get you a man who you can tag along as a dog and other things along if you feel like it :)

I think the younger generation is reacting against the complete carelessness of our fathers generation, who leave their daughters to make their own decisions and fend for themselves when it comes to marriage. Many Somali guys want to be involved fathers and husbands now and take responsibility for their families.

I heard that the Divorce rates for
young Couples are high aswell.

I hope those fathers stay
Involved in the children's
Lives Insha'Allah

The funniest part is Somalis
Suffer from the madoow
Epidemic of absentee
Fathers aswell

Explains why most young
Somali males are in jail

:yacadiim:

I heard that the Divorce rates for
young Couples are high aswell.

I hope those fathers stay
Involved in the children's
Lives Insha'Allah

The funniest part is Somalis
Suffer from the madoow
Epidemic of absentee
Fathers aswell

Explains why most young
Somali males are in jail

:yacadiim:

There's only solution it seems, though it'll never happen. Somali men who are intelligent, responsible and overall good husband and father material should take on 4 wives. This way we'll have stable families and the genes of the irresponsible doqons won't be passed on.

What other solutions are there?

Gambar

VIP
There's only solution it seems, though it'll never happen. Somali men who are intelligent, responsible and overall good husband and father material should take on 4 wives. This way we'll have stable families and the genes of the irresponsible doqons won't be passed on.

What other solutions are there?
:gucciwhat:Wallahi don't piss me off! I'm about to take off my dacas.

Status
Not open for further replies.