Our ancient cousins the Azanians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit. Arabs were mostly behind it. If it weren't for Arab/Reer Xamar meddling there wouldn't have been a Bantu slave trade in the region.
They were cucks for letting them use the Somali ports though, atleast we got some tax money out of it though:lolbron:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Bullshit. Arabs were mostly behind it. If it weren't for Arab/Reer Xamar meddling there wouldn't have been a Bantu slave trade in the region.
They used to give dates to little children and then steal them onto their boats, then come to Somali ports and sell these slaves. :kodaksmiley:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

You do realize that it was actually three/four Somali tribes that used slaves. A lot of Madows still claim their masters somali tribe. Hence the southern Somalis are Bantu jokes. I dunno where this idea of blaming Arabs came from. Arabs came to Somali to for a better life.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You do realize that it was actually three/four Somali tribes that used slaves. A lot of Madows still claim their masters somali tribe. Hence the southern Somalis are Bantu jokes. I dunno where this idea of blaming Arabs came from. Arabs came to Somali to for a better life.
Like your clan :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.