Ottawa officer found not guilty in Abdirahman Abdi's death

police documents from before that incident exist. He was also caught on CCTV once before. You rape apologists need to hop off of this dead mans d*ck and except reality he was not a good person with good intentions
Why are you calling me a rape apologist? I just asked for proof that he committed rape because I’m not from Canada so I never heard about this until now. Wasn’t he mentally ill and described as ‘harmless’?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That doesn’t justify his death by police.

What do you mean JUSTIFY! The man was mentally ill. When mentally ill people kill people in these Western countries they are deemed insane and can’t be tried.

what is wrong with you people. I’m disgusted

Not to bring in race, but cadaan men do this type of shit everyday and they’re not treated the way this man was. Many are pointing out the double standard that exists between how Black people are treated vs white. I 100% guarantee that the cops wouldn’t dare kill a white man doing this.

He also had mental health issues and that’s a public health issue. Their should’ve been mental health nurses or community workers there to mitigate the crisis.
So were Black now 😳

I agree with you if he was a white man he would have gotten away with it or at least not been killed. But sadly he was a black man so his life ended their. He was a repeated offender and has done this many times before and is obviously not mentally ok.

His guardians -if he even has any- need to also he held accountable for letting a sick person out. Officers internationally need to be taught more in deescalate situations like this without hurting the criminal nor the victim.

Why are you calling me a rape apologist? I just asked for proof that he committed rape because I’m not from Canada so I never heard about this until now. Wasn’t he mentally ill and described as ‘harmless’?
I wasn’t taking about you, you simply just asked a question sorry if it came off that way. He is a repeating offender and has assaulted many woman before, I would have excepted the mental illness excuse if this was his first time but it’s not.

What do you mean JUSTIFY! The man was mentally ill. When mentally ill people kill people in these Western countries they are deemed insane and can’t be tried.

what is wrong with you people. I’m disgusted
A mentally insane person should not be let out alone especially if they are known to assault others. Hold his guardians responsible for not properly caring for him not the officers.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
1603242192185.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A mentally insane person should not be let out alone especially if they are known to assault others. Hold his guardians responsible for not properly caring for him not the officers.

Are you a male or a female ?

I need to know so I can tailor my ceey

Trending