Ottawa officer found not guilty in Abdirahman Abdi's death

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How do u do SIR???

1603230849080.png

One question to you people, why do you except these so called ” blm xalimos” do the protesting for you. Have you protested?? Demanded justice?? Everytime a somali is killed unjustly killed you people can’t wait to blame these ” blm xalimos” while doing f*ck all. Gender wars are killing my people wallahi its a sad time you people need to grow the f*ck up and start thinking like adults. Having constant gender wars will lead you nowhere its bullshit.

Protest for what, what will happen after that? People have been protesting in Portland for months now without any change, if anything people are more against them now then before. Police hate every immigrant that isnt of european descent equally, but why dont you see the cops Messing with the indians, the asians and the latinos? Its dont to that they are organized, the vote for there own, put them in positions of power. Organize, vote for your own locally and regionally, buy of politicians like the other immigrants do.

He didn't rape no one and he's mentally ill you fucking goof
Well that’s sad I guess, according to the police he assaulted women before and he was trying to assault another woman when he was killed. I am angry that they killed him painfully but I will not mourn a rapists death.
NEXT
giphy.gif

Well that’s sad I guess, according to the police he assaulted women before and he was trying to assault another woman when he was killed. I am angry that they killed him painfully but I will not mourn a rapists death.
NEXT
giphy.gif
The police just say shit to kill niggas, is there any evidence?

The police just say shit to kill niggas, is there any evidence?
police documents from before that incident exist. He was also caught on CCTV once before. You rape apologists need to hop off of this dead mans d*ck and except reality he was not a good person with good intentions

That doesn’t justify his death by police.
I never said it did, I’m just as angry as everyone else when I hear the painful way they killed him. But some people here are trying to act like he was a saint who was targeted for no reason. No he was targeted because he was literally trying to rape and innocent woman.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
police documents from before that incident exist. He was also caught on CCTV once before. You rape apologists need to hop off of this dead mans d*ck and except reality he was not a good person with good intentions
We aren't rape apologists we just understand the fact that he's mentally ill and isn't in control of his actions. Holding him to the same standards as a regular person is just idiotic obviously what happened to those girls is unfortunate but his actions don't warrant death. Police had him restrained yet decided to continue hitting him we are asking for justice because if that had been a mentally sane white man then he'd have been detained and would see another day

I never said it did, I’m just as angry as everyone else when I hear the painful way they killed him. But some people here are trying to act like he was a saint who was targeted for no reason. No he was targeted because he was literally trying to rape and innocent woman.
Not to bring in race, but cadaan men do this type of shit everyday and they’re not treated the way this man was. Many are pointing out the double standard that exists between how Black people are treated vs white. I 100% guarantee that the cops wouldn’t dare kill a white man doing this.

He also had mental health issues and that’s a public health issue. Their should’ve been mental health nurses or community workers there to mitigate the crisis.

Trending