Oromos wish to capture Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
but they dont own nothing thats all that matters. they arn't allowed to purchase property or land.

One more thing.

How do you guys think Daarood were ethnically cleansed from Mogadishu??

Their friendly "neighbours", rose against them one day. One of the warlords even told them to practise shooting in the toilet.

Don't think these Oromos are not stashing weapons.

im in bosaso and they over ran more than 4 neighborhoods. one neighborhood called soweto is only them. 100% oromo neigborhood. if they are considered a tribe they would be the biggest tribe in bosaso right now. but at the same time they bring business. they have recycling business and they dig all the welss for the masjids now adays. also my neigbors are oromo and they are not bad. but today i was with my uncle who works for IMO and they just got told that they have to prepare to forcefully remove them backk to ethiopia. he didnt tell me how they are going to do that

Who is IMO??

If this continues we'll have FKD sessions with Oromos :jcoleno:

LOL

I wish. There are too many of them, they're going to outnumber and overpower us if we don't deal with them ASAP and have a zero tolerance policy towards xabashi/oromo.

Can you imagine a bunch of Puntites moving into Oromia and taking over neighbourhoods. Would they even make it one day.:liberaltears:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Who is IMO??
IOM is a organization for refugees and statistics regarding refugees. they are all over the world and they have officed in most of the big somali cities. sorry i just realized i spelled it wrong. its called the internation organization for migration

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Most Somalis are too naive and don't believe this is an organised effort by Oromos.
Somalis have been mentally beaten down by war and starvation they just want to live day by day they don’t bothering looking ahead into the future only developed peoples worry about the economy and demographics and things of that nature

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Well I’m the corners of the city there’s camps with lots immigrants, it’s called Washington

Madow, Somali Yemenis, and others

It’s a lawless area, prostitues etc
Bosaso has an area like this too doesn't mean the Oromo's have a neighborhood to themselves.

Oromos have the numbers
Somalis have the weapons

When Oromos get arms, it is game over

How do we know they don't have arms, Somalia is full of black markets that sell weapons.
They own businesses which means they have $$, I bet you they have weapons, they're just waiting for the right time to attack.

Poor naive Somalis.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Whats the point those on the ground cry MJ this, Issaq that and dirty Hawiye. Somalis would sell their mother to edge out another clan. we won't unite against the Oromo so why try.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Its getting very serious even in Hargeisa, oromos in hargeisa are celebrating the violence in ethiopia, and
They are claiming hargeisa as a oromo city too

Subeer

I heard there's a bunch of these cockroaches in Gaalkacyo.
:susp:
Habesha too.
They're opening raw meat restaurants.
Our country is finished.
:jcoleno:

Looks like there is gonna be a "gaalkacyo" part 2

Subeer

One more thing.

How do you guys think Daarood were ethnically cleansed from Mogadishu??

Their friendly "neighbours", rose against them one day. One of the warlords even told them to practise shooting in the toilet.

Don't think these Oromos are not stashing weapons.

Whats your solution to this? Expel every oromo in every degmo?

Whats the point those on the ground cry MJ this, Issaq that and dirty Hawiye. Somalis would sell their mother to edge out another clan. we won't unite against the Oromo so why try.

Somalis finally have a common problem.
When they're done exterminating the Hawiye in Ogaadeenia, they will turn on the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.