Oromos wish to capture Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oromos are walking, driving or being smuggled into Puntland. They already have neighbourhoods in Garowe and Bosaso, the locals claim they use sixir and strange business tactics to expand their reach.

"Some" Oromos claim they are in Puntland to migrate to the Middle-East, whereas others boldly claim they plan to STAY.

Puntland's islamic scholars already complained years ago.

WHY does Puntland allow them to enter? Money? Or negligence?

Either way, they will soon outnumber and overpower us, if we do not deport them immediately.

Puntite men, you have been warned.

Today, this is your land, tomorrow, you may become a weak minority.

:ufdup:

When they're done slaughtering Somalis in Ethiopia, the ones in Puntland will take out their hidden weapons and start on us.

Tolaayeey, hurdada ka kaca :mahubowtf:

Its ridiculous how they just let them in, wuxuu waa xoolo. Forget about the government, where are the people? They shouldn't be allowed to settle in at all.

Would you be surprised if the "government" was getting money from this invasion?

But yes, the people need to rise up and humanely remove the Oromos.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Neighborhood in Garowe? :childplease:

I know they're in Bosaso but they don't have a neighborhood in Garowe. Wax kale sheeg.

It’s been no coincidence that after Prime Ministership went to Oromo that conflicts and disputes between Oromos and Somalis began to escalate.

It seems there are hidden hands online and offline trying to create division between oromos and Somalis.

It’s easier to divide people than it is to unite them.

Oromos, Amhara and Tigray need Somalis in the future.

Creating hate between Oromos and Somalis is the new focus by TPLF, if it wasn’t oromos would have put their attention on attacking Tigray.

There’s country called Oromia, Tigrayia or Amharia.

There’s Somalia and Somalis will remain the top cushites of the horn even if we are in the mud.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I heard there's a bunch of these cockroaches in Gaalkacyo.
:susp:
Habesha too.
They're opening raw meat restaurants.
Our country is finished.
:jcoleno:

It’s been no coincidence that after Prime Ministership went to Oromo that conflicts and disputes between Oromos and Somalis began to escalate.

It seems there are hidden hands online and offline trying to create division between oromos and Somalis.

It’s easier to divide people than it is to unite them.

Oromos, Amhara and Tigray need Somalis in the future.

Creating hate between Oromos and Somalis is the new focus by TPLF, if it wasn’t oromos would have put their attention on attacking Tigray.

There’s country called Oromia, Tigrayia or Amharia.

There’s Somalia and Somalis will remain the top cushites of the horn even if we are in the mud.

Oromos are not Somalis therefore they do not have the right to enter Somalia and settle.
Somalia is not a lawless free-for all.

Somalis do not enter Oromia or set up shanty towns in order to squat and then give birth to children who claim they are native to Somalia.

Oromos need to go HOME.

Neighborhood in Garowe? :childplease:

I know they're in Bosaso but they don't have a neighborhood in Garowe. Wax kale sheeg.

Puntland is full of camps with people who do not hail from Puntland.
Yemenis, Oromos, Bantus ( at least the Bantus have Somali nationality).

They pose a massive security threat, Oromos even go around people's houses trying to sell goods, most people fear they are secret service agents working for Ethiopia.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
im in bosaso and they over ran more than 4 neighborhoods. one neighborhood called soweto is only them. 100% oromo neigborhood. if they are considered a tribe they would be the biggest tribe in bosaso right now. but at the same time they bring business. they have recycling business and they dig all the welss for the masjids now adays. also my neigbors are oromo and they are not bad. but today i was with my uncle who works for IMO and they just got told that they have to prepare to forcefully remove them backk to ethiopia. he didnt tell me how they are going to do that

im in bosaso and they over ran more than 4 neighborhoods. one neighborhood called soweto is only them. 100% oromo neigborhood. if they are considered a tribe they would be the biggest tribe in bosaso right now. but at the same time they bring business. they have recycling business and they dig all the welss for the masjids now adays. also my neigbors are oromo and they are not bad. but today i was with my uncle who works for IMO and they just got told that they have to prepare to forcefully remove them backk to ethiopia. he didnt tell me how they are going to do that

Oromos are not Somalis and they believe they OWN Somalia. Their plan is to invade and take over.

If they wanted to go to the Middle-East, they would not create neighbourhoods.

Whilst we still have the chance, we need to get rid of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.