Oromos marching towards Addis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
If Somalis want to topple the gov, they should ally themselves with the Oromos but I don't think it's happening cause it seems liyuu police have turned oromos against Somalis.
Somalis in K5 will forever remain colonized because of Somalis stupidity. I just hope they get their shit together in Somalia.

sxb what about the role of China in the conflict? If we're going by the assumption that Ethiopia, as we know it, is gone for good wouldn't they step into the conflict and try to appease the strongest group coming out of K5? Ogaden's natural gas is essential to their Africa portion of the One belt-one road initiative with the Chinese wanting to export the gas to their markets in two years. They also have a military base in Djibouti so it'll be expected of them to meddle in K5's affairs.
K5?

For what is worth the mayor of Dira Dawe is Somali. We are going no where and will always play a major role in that city. We call it manifest destiny, no way we let it go.

Oromos hate Tigray to the point they are calling to erase them from the face of the earth. They have a score to settle with the grasshopper munchers. Get your popcorn ready.
Oromo only know how to run their mouth. Sxb they make up half the pop, but they are nothing but sheep. Amhar tigray and somalis have all enslaved them at some point.

View attachment 34016 I swear you're the devil.

Anyways i don't know what you all are excited about. Oromos are not happy about the little tiff they had with the Somali's so any move bring them closer to power does not bode well for y'all.:siilaanyolaugh:. I know this place is an echo chamber and so all of you think you have it figured out but more then disintegration of the country, Oromos want proportional representation in government, but don't let me stop you from your thousands thread where you fantasize about the end of Ethiopia. :noneck:

View attachment 34014
Shut up slave. U are sheep, u aint gon do shit. U been enslaved by every ethnicity around u

oromia21.gif

Claims by olf. It's pure bologna though. Funny to see onlf and olf "team" up.
Edit: just noticed they claim jijiga @Marsin
Yeah sick people claiming Jigjiga, they claim it via the jaarso Somali clan who happens to eat the Somali cake and the oromo cake at the time ( they claim to either be Somali or oromo when it fits their situation)
Those jaarso lives on the outskirt of Jigjiga a place called chinacsani.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Divisive Politics brother.

As for the Southern K5 Dirs. Two Gurre Woredas have now been added to Liben Zone politically isolating them from the Gariire Ceel Kari woreda, the Dolo Bay Surre Woreda and the partially (West Of The River) Daweed Gaadsan Jarrati Woreda. All the above clans live right next to each with no one in between them and they should push for a separate zone but where is the will? By the way, the Garre in Ethiopia are mainly Tuff, not the Quranyow Dirs of Mandhera/NFD.

The Gurgura until a year or two ago had their own exclusive woreda in the non-urban area of Dire Dawa but it was added to the city proper I think. The rest of the Gurgura live as far as Kombolcha and in the Afar Zone as well. Ruunti bro, they identify as Gurgura but they are mainly Oromo speakers and it will require a lot of consensus building to unite them with the Ciise. I will send you a journal published this year that demonstrates the scale of the task. The reason a Northern Zone straddling Shinille, parts of Faafan and the non-urban areas of Dire Dawa has not been formed yet is down to the fact there is no unity among the clans that inhabit there. Everyone looks out for their own interest instead of looking at the bigger picture.

:francis: They ain't woke yet cuz.

What do you mean no one lives between them? Most of Afdheer is Cawlyahan, and it is they that live in Imey Bari all the way to the town of Dolo Bay itself. Jarati, Dolo Bay and even eastern Ceel Karre have a lot of Cawlyahan in them. To say that Dolo Bay and Ceel Kari could have the same adminstration as a region would be to misunderstand that the majority of Afdher Zone is Cawlyahan.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Moyale, East Hararghe and the surroundings of DD are all Somali regions, Liyuu Police are halting Oromo expansionism.

Moyale is the border between us and Oromos. The border extends into Kenya as well.

Somali_map.jpg

Soon inshallah

Look at all that land

:lawd:

How can anyone compete

:lawd:

What do you mean no one lives between them? Most of Afdheer is Cawlyahan, and it is they that live in Imey Bari all the way to the town of Dolo Bay itself. Jarati, Dolo Bay and even eastern Ceel Karre have a lot of Cawlyahan in them. To say that Dolo Bay and Ceel Kari could have the same adminstration as a region would be to misunderstand that the majority of Afdher Zone is Cawlyahan.

The Reer Afgab Cawlayahan are the largest individual clan no one is denying that but to argue that Dolo Bay Town is Ogaden displays your ignorance. It is also called Welediya and it is strictly Faqi Maxamed Surre. Their land start from parts of Luuq district (Bohol Garas and Qooney) and extends towards Dolo Bay Woreda. We have always held the reigns of power in that Woreda, the minority clans that live there are Garimari and Beydisle. As you move up river, we connect with the Daweed Gaadsan who live West of the River in Jarrati/Weyb Woreda. The Gaadsan then connect with the Gurre, and as the land gets hillier you are in Ceel Kari Gariire territory. The borders between these clans and the Cawlayahan is clearly demarcated. There is a continuous land bridge between all the Southern K5 Dirs, and no Cawlayahan live in between them.

Imey Galbeed has now been split. Parts of it have become the Sheekhal Raaso Woreda. Do your research before uttering Sheit. We ain't talking about Burtinle here Saxib.

What You're saying is that oromos as a people should "lead" or essentially rule just because they are protesting. Sorry, but that's not how it works. It's either end ethnic states or tplf rules forever. Tigray will never be led by another people.

What you don't understand about oromos is that they will forever be crying because they know that we created the country. If they are allowed "freedom" to rule their region they will demand their language to be a national language, even though only they speak it. Then they will demand their holidays to be national holidays, they will then try to govern through their primitive gada system. What they are essentially trying to do is oromize the country. They have hive mentality and will die for what ever little cause their elites demand. . You as an addis lij should understand this firsthand.

• First i need you to go back and read what i wrote. At no time did i claim they should lead just because they are Oromo. I did however say if people elected someone and that person elected by popular vote is Oromo, then i don't see why that shouldn't happen. Savey?

• How old are you? Serious question. You contradict yourself so much I am now starting assume your brain has not developed fully yet. How do you reconcile degrading and disregarding such a huge part of the country by simply calling them "primitive"? I need to know if i am wasting my time arguing nuanced politics that affect 100 million people with a child. Not that children should not be taken seriously, but i want to conserve my energy...

• Don't forget where we are. As they often like to remind us this is not Ethiospot. Just because you speak so poorly of your own countrymen like they do that does not make them your friends. They (Somalis from Somalia) do not have the best interest at heart for us. Watch what you say. This is enemy territory and don't forget it.

• Last thing i am proud to be ye addis lij. I think that is why I am not so god damn fatalistic like you lot. Sheesh
also...

Idk about you but I would rather have an independent tigray than have that occur to my country and people

Just.....:snoop: I don't have the energy.

The Reer Afgab Cawlayahan are the largest individual clan no one is denying that but to argue that Dolo Bay Town is Ogaden displays your ignorance. It is also called Welediya and it is strictly Faqi Maxamed Surre. Their land start from parts of Luuq district (Bohol Garas and Qooney) and extends towards Dolo Bay Woreda. We have always held the reigns of power in that Woreda, the minority clans that live there are Garimari and Beydisle. As you move up river, we connect with the Daweed Gaadsan who live West of the River in Jarrati/Weyb Woreda. The Gaadsan then connect with the Gurre, and as the land gets hillier you are in Ceel Kari Gariire territory. The borders between these clans and the Cawlayahan is clearly demarcated. There is a continuous land bridge between all the Southern K5 Dirs, and no Cawlayahan live in between them.

Imey Galbeed has now been split. Parts of it have become the Sheekhal Raaso Woreda. Do your research before uttering Sheit. We ain't talking about Burtinle here Saxib.
Zuumale what's up my geeljire:trumpsmirk:

I've been as far south as qalaafe zone but i have no knowledge on liban zone, all I knew was that liban zone is settled by three clans, those two you stated and marehans.
Don' underestimate sheekhals tho, yes they have raaso as a degmo for themselves after fighting for it but they are scattered all over the region, they live amongst every ogs in the region so count that in as well.
But who told you that they are getting more closer into the oromos? There have been fights between them and the oromos for lands, and the sheekhals have been gaining lands outside raaso.
My cousins who have been taking part of those wars have told me about it, and it was like back in the mid 2000's

The heat between sheekhals and ogadens is long gone, Mar hore ayaa la hishiiyey, i have no idea where you heard it from.
Sheekhals have big numbers in the liyu police.

Bro, if I remember correctly the Sheekhal moved to Raaso so as to live in one territory and have their own Woreda hence why they came into conflict with the Ogaden. I was not underestimating them but only pointing out the fact that there are other clans who are far more numerous and influential than them in Southern K5.

Isn't gurgura kind of oromos?

Come on bro, if the Gurgura were Oromo, Dire Dawa would now be part of the Oromo Zone.

The issue of fitting into the new ethno-federal structure became controversial to the Gurgura because they share both Somali and Oromo identities. They by-and-large speak Affan Oromo (Oromo language), while they trace their genealogy to Somali (Dir Somali clan family). In the ethnic frontiers of the Oromo and the Somali where there have been cultural and linguistic interactions at least since the sixteenth century (Caulk, 1977), there are several clans like the Gurgura with shared Somali and Oromo identities. In the context of Dire Dawa, the ethnic identity of the Gurgura became contentious as their decision to join one of the larger ethnicities could have implications on the quest of the two regions to have control over Dire Dawa. Both the Oromo and the Somali protagonists use their own narratives to bring the Gurgura to their side. But on the ground, to the dislike of the Oromo, many prominent Gurgura, including traditional leaders, have identified themselves as Somali.

Regional & Federal Studies

Volume 24, Issue 5, 2014
Special Issue: Federalism and Decentralization in Sub-Saharan Africa
Ethnic Decentralization and the Challenges of Inclusive Governance in Multiethnic Cities: The Case of Dire Dawa, Ethiopia
Zuumale what's up my geeljire:trumpsmirk:

Zumaale?! :browtf:

:salute:

• First i need you to go back and read what i wrote. At no time did i claim they should lead just because they are Oromo. I did however say if people elected someone and that person elected by popular vote is Oromo, then i don't see why that shouldn't happen. Savey?
  • How old are you? Serious question. You contradict yourself so much I am now starting assume your brain has not developed fully yet. How do you reconcile degrading and disregarding such a huge part of the country by simply calling them "primitive"? I need to know if i am wasting my time arguing nuanced politics that affect 100 million people with a child. Not that children should not be taken seriously, but i want to conserve my energy...
  • Don't forget where we are. As they often like to remind us this is not Ethiospot. Just because you speak so poorly of your own countrymen like they do that does not make them your friends. They (Somalis from Somalia) do not have the best interest at heart for us. Watch what you say. This is enemy territory and don't forget it.

• Last thing i am proud to be ye addis lij. I think that is why I am not so god damn fatalistic like you lot. Sheesh
also...

Just.....:snoop: I don't have the energy.
Enemy territory? Aww Lila
tenor (9).gif
it's not like that hunno

Enemy territory? Aww Lila View attachment 34143 it's not like that hunno

XeXe nothing personal, but i just don't want my Ethiopian brothers to feel a false sense of security on this website. None of you have ever hidden your feeling toward my people. I don't take it personally tbh and i don't think they should either. However they should not feel so comfortable bashing their own either.

I know we can have a fun banter and still know you won't even piss on me if i was on fire:fantasia2:

Last edited:
XeXe nothing personal, but i just don't want my Ethiopian brothers to feel a false sense of security on this website. None of you have ever hidden your feeling toward my people. I don't take it personally tbh and i don't think they should either. However they should not feel so comfortable bashing there own either.

I know we can have fun banter and still know you won't even piss on me if i was on fire:fantasia2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending