Oromos marching towards Addis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oromos already call it finfinne they just need little more bravery and take over the whole country. :cosbyhmm:
They are dugaags they can't do shit Bruv , during meniliks and haile selassies time their lands and farms were colonised by various amhara kings and warlords.

War Waa xoolo dadkaani :mjlol:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
The great Oromo army marches, will they bring victory to their oppressed people or will it be another humiliating defeat.....................

MFers planned to destabilize Somalia for eternity but Allah swt is truly the best of planners. Can't wait to see an independent K5 :wow:
sadly, that wont happen. It'll require every single somali there being pro independent and working together with each other, and that will not happen, u can count on that. the best that can happen is the place falling apart so bad that they'll be too busy for us because they have got a lot to settle with each other. even then, we won't take advantage.

sadly, that wont happen. It'll require every single somali there being pro independent and working together with each other, and that will not happen, u can count on that. the best that can happen is the place falling apart so bad that they'll be too busy for us because they have got a lot to settle with each other. even then, we won't take advantage.
Why the bad spirit? You think if the rebls in Ethiopia manages to topple the government we can't take our own decisions and seek for independence?
Are you familiar with the Ethiopian constitution?

A power vacuum is to be expected but the Ethiopians coalescing together won't happen again like it did back in 1991. There will be time to sort things out and whoever sides with the enemy needs to be stopped

Why the bad spirit? You think if the rebls in Ethiopia manages to topple the government we can't take our own decisions and seek for independence?
Are you familiar with the Ethiopian constitution?
No I am not. what does it say? Don't Oromos hate ilay for being so pro the ruling party? Arent they at war with Somalis there over lands? if they can topple the regime, why would they not invade k5?

A power vacuum is to be expected but the Ethiopians coalescing together won't happen again like it did back in 1991. There will be time to sort things out and whoever sides with the enemy needs to be stopped
yeah it is like somalia sxb. the very reason why we can't see success there is because niggas undermine each other all the time. I don't see all somali clans putting up a cohesive/united opposition. A lot of them would prefer to pick their bags and get out, and the rest will sabotage whoever picks up arms to fight.

No I am not. what does it say? Don't Oromos hate ilay for being so pro the ruling party? Arent they at war with Somalis there over lands? if they can topple the regime, why would they not invade k5?
The constitution says by vote from the population of the region they can separate, article 39 which is also recognised by the UN.
How would farmers invade a region full of merciless geeljires who know nothing more than how to dismantle a ak47 and putting it back together.

Bro I've seen your a fellow mz, do you know our history between us as absame and them as obbo?

The constitution says by vote from the population of the region they can separate, article 39 which is also recognised by the UN.
How would farmers invade a region full of merciless geeljires who know nothing more than how to dismantle a ak47 and putting it back together.

Bro I've seen your a fellow mz, do you know our history between us as absame and them as obbo?
I only know my history(reer isaaq).
I know abdulles were the shit back in the days but nowdays they have become useless. ur cali yusuf right?

also u dont make sense, if 'farmers' can topple the regime, they can very well invade k5 too easily, especially if it's one tribe fighting them which will most likely be.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
They are dugaags they can't do shit Bruv , during meniliks and haile selassies time their lands and farms were colonised by various amhara kings and warlords.

War Waa xoolo dadkaani :mjlol:

They have been habesha slaves for so long man. Is like they have no brain. One midget habesha regime after another midget, they're too scared to die waa fuley.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts