"Oromophobia"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
tenor.gif

I have noticed Galla propagating this new buzzword "Oromophobia" on Twitter lately. It appears that they have been taking notes from their brothers in slavery across the Indian Ocean. I bet the warlord known as Jawar Mohamed is behind this tactic of committing crimes against humanity followed by claiming to be the victim. All of the Galla on Twitter are doing it.
"Dog whistle" kulaha. :drakekidding:
"Anti-blackness is a real thing guys. #BLM"

This is straight plagiarism.
:mjlol:
I just found this book today and will be conducting some research on how deep the plagiarism hole goes in the coming weeks.
Galla Madow.jpg

:drakelaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Here are some Woketopians pushing back against this George Soros style campaign by Jawar Mohamed.
:ooh: Too true my nigga, too true. :pachah1:
:hemad:
:obama:
"Is it human or is it Galla?" - Ancient Woketopian proverb
Human or Galla.jpg

:fittytousand:

Last edited:
Jawar was exposed as not being Oromo because of his grandfather’s name. Did they create Oromophobia because of the conflict they are having with the Amhara in addis ababa.

They are cockroaches who always try and seek sympathy before revealing their real intentions of assimilating you into their culture.
:bell:
Good thing political correctness exists nowhere else but the West. Somalis and Habesha have been bullying these weak people for generations and we'll continue to do so. They can cry Oromophobia all they want.
:pachah1:
I still think we should wage an official jihad on them. Imagine how glorious that would be!
:banderas::lawd::trumpsmirk:

Habeshas are all pussies, and are all pissed because every damn Oromo in Ethiopia threw their OPDO fake flags and raised the OLF flag when the OLF return home in Finfinne this past weekend. Their scared because it’s obvious where the Oromo support lies, and they know what the OLF stands for - Self determination of the Oromo nation. They want a war, we’ve been ready. 27 years of TPLF is 27 years. Naftenya Ahmaras think we’ve forgot about the last few hundred years.

Ethiopia, meet your worst nightmare. You want a war, we’re 40mil strong, and more united then ever.

N6Wuo8

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This is great imo. Let the Oromos see themselves as separate to the Habesha and fight them over Addis.

Defeat them in detail by supporting this conflict instead of the Somali - Oromo conflict that the Habesha are propogating.

Habeshas are all pussies, and are all pissed because every damn Oromo in Ethiopia threw their OPDO fake flags and raised the OLF flag when the OLF return home in Finfinne this past weekend. Their scared because it’s obvious where the Oromo support lies, and they know what the OLF stands for - Self determination of the Oromo nation. They want a war, we’ve been ready. 27 years of TPLF is 27 years. Naftenya Ahmaras think we’ve forgot about the last few hundred years.

Ethiopia, meet your worst nightmare. You want a war, we’re 40mil strong, and more united then ever.

N6Wuo8
I support you in ethiopia,oromia needs to exist

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They are cockroaches who always try and seek sympathy before revealing their real intentions of assimilating you into their culture.
:bell:
Good thing political correctness exists nowhere else but the West. Somalis and Habesha have been bullying these weak people for generations and we'll continue to do so. They can cry Oromophobia all they want.
:pachah1:
I still think we should wage an official jihad on them. Imagine how glorious that would be!
:banderas::lawd::trumpsmirk:

You're one of the most sensible Xalimos I know. God bless you :salute:

N6Wuo8

please update me, is some goin on in addis and what is it? like to add to my paper.

and what OPDO stand for.

Keep fueling the tension between Oromo and amharas.

Pick a side either one, and bash the other..

I've been at it for awhile now.. :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts