Oromo State annexes Somali lands.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No one is crying. People are just relocating. It’s simple! Stop “trying” to rob your people! Stop being ghetto! Stop being corrupt! People won’t tolerate that cowardly act.
Leave then. Bax. Ya ku rabo? You want to convince us that your people are doing the right thing for themselves innit? Then go. Why argue with us and convince us not to see you as gaalrac traitors? You want to do whatever but still want the approval of other Somalis.
:what:
Your a traitor that traded in your somalinimo for some biir. You’re playing right into the hands of the Xabash/Oromo that run Kilil 5. We all know Cagjar ain’t shit.
:ivers:
If you don’t like what we are saying then that’s too bad. A prostitute is a prostitute regardless of why she went into prostitution. Just because times are rough doesn’t mean you should throw your dignity away. A traitor is a traitor regardless of why they chose treachery.
:kanyeshrug:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
😂 you actually want this corruption to continue so long as you can stay in power. You are right that we can’t uprise against our leaders this is why the most fertile and strategic lands are being handed over to Oromia day by day. Hawd and reserve will join soon. We will go back to the old map of Hararghe inshallah. You can keep the desert part called ogadenia and play with the camels.
No, I dont believe in that. I was just correcting you. You said it’s the Islamic way and I said it’s not. I’d get rid of Cagjar if I could too.

Go ahead and become an Oromo langaab. You want to have the same fate as Hararis? In 50 years, y’all won’t even have a city to your name. You’ll be screaming “I’m Habesha” like modern day Hararis who are going extinct because of the same people they claim.
:guccishock:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Societies and groups can comeback from corruption, bad governance, and poverty but you can’t comeback from assimilation and ethnic cleansing. Do away with your people. The fate is yours.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
😂 you actually want this corruption to continue so long as you can stay in power. You are right that we can’t uprise against our leaders this is why the most fertile and strategic lands are being handed over to Oromia day by day. Hawd and reserve will join soon. We will go back to the old map of Hararghe inshallah. You can keep the desert part called ogadenia and play with the camels.
I Don’t give f*ck if u jion killinka oromada😂😂 you are free to go anywhere u want just stop preaching me about somalinimo somali hooyaded iyo abahed aniga wax iga gaaley majirto

Leave then. Bax. Ya ku rabo? You want to convince us that your people are doing the right thing for themselves innit? Then go. Why argue with us and convince us not to see you as gaalrac traitors? You want to do whatever but still want the approval of other Somalis.
:what:
Your a traitor that traded in your somalinimo for some biir. You’re playing right into the hands of the Xabash/Oromo that run Kilil 5. We all know Cagjar ain’t shit.
:ivers:
If you don’t like what we are saying then that’s too bad. A prostitute is a prostitute regardless of why she went into prostitution. Just because times are rough doesn’t mean you should throw your dignity away. A traitor is a traitor regardless of why they chose treachery.
We will outnumber the Oromo once hawd and reserve join. 60% Oromo you see today east of Shewa are all Somali with Somali abtirsi. No one wants you anymore. It’s your people who are complaining and depressed about it 😂.

They conveniently forget thier uncles in the 4.5 administration as if AY was dictator who ruled the whole country. The same 4.5 we still got today. Actually way weaker and didn't even control Xamar.

Let us hear from the residents themselves their thoughts

1685413713606.png

1685413721401.png

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
If brotherhood is important to you, why side with Dir over Darod? Why side with shisheeye over your real brothers?
In what world are Dir shisheeye and Darood my real brothers

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

As a Hawiye I live with just as many Surre and Biimaal as I do Darood. Why would one be closer to me than the other?

Whether it’s a real lineage or a isbahaysi, oral history on both sides support that Hawiye Irir and Aji Irir (father of dir) were brothers.

According to Jabarti Oral history you guys trace your lineage to Arabia

Semitic iyo Cushitic aa kala nahay eebow. But we come together as Beesha Afro-asiatic.:salute::salute:

As a Hawiye I live with just as many Surre and Biimaal as I do Darood. Why would one be closer to me than the other?

Whether it’s a real lineage or a isbahaysi, oral history on both sides support that Hawiye Irir and Aji Irir (father of dir) were brothers.

Semitic iyo Cushitic aa kala nahay eebow. But we come together as Beesha Afro-asiatic.:salute::salute:
The paternal abtiris of Dir ends in Arabia, lol. Aji never existed.

The term 'real brothers' was just a hyperbole, but your abtiris (E-FT77328) is closer to Darods than to Dirs. Not up for debate.

Anyway, let's end this conversation.

Last edited:

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Somalinimo was always a fantasy. It never existed and always has been anti-colonialist/MSB propaganda. Somalis are arguably the most divisive people in the world. It was only strong in the diaspora for for the first 2 decades after the civil war for survival purposes. I don't agree with what has happened but there's no denying its easier to trust and work with other ajnabis than other Somalis.
Somalia as country never existed before and European created. Before that every clan was basically a country by themselves.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

IMG_0547.jpeg

Internet ain't real life, and warning about Oromos is only based on the experience of the people/clans you're appealing to, who previously joined Oromia. If you can't handle it, that's up to you :comeon:

Also, you are acting like every clan/sub-clan aren't already going after their own interests, i.e. the complete opposite of Somalinimo. So, cut the bs and keep it moving. :draketf:

On the contrary, Isaaq have neglected their territory in the Hawd. This is a wake-up cal so we start organizing and promoting a union with the blessed Oromo nation. We need to take a page from Jarso and lobby uninterrupted access to Oromo region.

Waa billahi tawfiiq.

Abaq

VIP
Looks like the brainless robots like the one above keep repeating the same shit so I'll leave them with this.

Y'all gotta understand Jigjiga will be going down with us if we ever joined Oromia and they turn on us. Our districts (Dambal +Awbare) literally surround Jigjiga. So if we we were to join Oromia it will be surrounded by Oromia state from the West, North, and East. Oromos will urbanise en masse there. And even overtake it eventually and turn it into a chartered city.

Not to mention that we'd cut off Shiniile and West Sitti for good to be swallowed by Afar state. View attachment 276086

Niggas don't really understand how this could affect the entire state. It's not no typical border clan joining Oromia. We could open up a Pandora's box. If you make it a me problem then it becomes an everybody problem :lolbron::dead:
Jigjiga is Absame land and we are currently the majority there by a large margin. Worry about your own lands. Forget Oromo, you can join the Ahmar if you want

Trending