Oromo State annexes Somali lands.

They need to stop whining and crying all the time. Go and share your grievances with the government and be patient, not becoming a Galla slave. It's all just disgusting, you can't even call yourself Somali at that point. Shameful.

No one is crying. People are just relocating. It’s simple! Stop “trying” to rob your people! Stop being ghetto! Stop being corrupt! People won’t tolerate that cowardly act.

My land is doing well. Djibouti city is doing well. We are making bank through our ports now keep jumping up and down about how you are gonna get an extra £1k from the government in addis because you gave up your land to oromia
What about your land in Shinile :mugshotman:. You keep going on about Djibouti which is shared.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
What about your land in Shinile :mugshotman:. You keep going on about Djibouti..
That will be ours in no time. Just wait for the next season of "racially motivated genocide" to air on Ethiopia.TV and we'll swoop in and claim it back

That will be ours in no time. Just wait for the next season of "racially motivated genocide" to air on Ethiopia.TV and we'll swoop in and claim it back
Shinile is already your land. What do you mean you'll claim it back.

And why can't you communicate properly man? I don't understand why you keep going on about conquering and genocides. Ma cafimaad qabta niyow.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Shinile is already your land. What do you mean you'll claim it back.

And why can't you communicate properly man? I don't understand why you keep going on about conquering and genocides. Ma cafimaad qabta niyow.
I'm just joking about.
I'm not from galbeed and haven't visited yet so I can only speak on Djibouti.
Our ciise lands in galbeed will hopefully do well and develop. Afars shouldn't be a problem in the next few decades.

I'm just joking about.
Our ciise lands in galbeed will hopefully do well and develop. Afars shouldn't be a problem in the next few decades.
Those are not things to joke about.

View attachment 276271

All of the towns and villages underlined in red are 100% Samaroon. The blue is Jarso and is the capital of the new Makanis/Bekanisa district. Currently it has a border with Heregel fully and immediately west of Lafaciise. As for Jaare, it has a border with Makanis towards the southeast and a border with Tuli Guled southwards.

You could be correct about the border with Makaniis and Lafa Cisse, as I'm not entirely sure of how far inwards/westwards Lafa Cisse kebele extends. So it must be south-west of Lafa Ciise where they meet. Because directly south of it connects with Geelboob (part of Tuli Guleed) and Makaniis doesn't reaches the road on the east.

Turqonod kebele, which I pressume will be part of Makaniis is located somewhere between Heregel and Jarre. But this part of the land is not connected with 'mainland Makaniis' either.

I have to look back at the maps another time. A lot of it right now, seem to enclaves that doesn't connect. Which is why Oromia intends to build a road from east to west. But it still will have to go through our land.

Also I don't know which Serir Gerad you're talking about, but the one near Jaare is under the Awbare district and south of it is the mountain of Jabsa which is also administered under Awbare district. Both are Samaroon entirely.

View attachment 276272

The map is a little off, as it doesn't show the exact location and have several places with the same names. But Sariir Garaad is located north-west of Tuli Guleed town.

I'm just joking about.

Bro you need to level up your FKD skills with these advanced people. The art of FKD is to never apologize or backtrack. EVER :mjlol:

Don't let @Arkan persuade you. Pull a 'Unuka leh' and prove your point as to why the land belong to you. Go ahead and claim Dire Dawa, Sitti, Djibouti and Awdal. And let the showdown begin :trumpsmirk:

I've seen him embarrass you and Cisse many times, to the point that I've felt like I need to intervene. But the second-hand embarrassment have kept me from going in.

Don't ever let beesha Ciise be taken this low and tell all of them to watch out from now on. They are getting a bit too comfortable around the blocks here :mjcry:

Last edited:
Bro you need to level up your FKD skills with these advanced people. The art of FKD is to never apologize or backtrack. EVER :mjlol:

Don't let @Arkan persuade you. Pull a 'Unuka leh' and prove your point as to why the land belong to you. Go ahead and claim Dire Dawa, Sitti, Djibouti and Awdal. And let the showdown begin :trumpsmirk:

I've seen him embarrass you and Cisse many times, to the point that I've felt like I need to intervene. But the second-hand embarrassment have kept me from going in.

Don't ever let beesha Ciise be taken this low and tell all of them to watch out from now on. They are getting a bit too comfortable around the blocks here :mjcry:
Y'all geri need to expand we can't let y'all be swallowed up by the horde like the iriro

Awdalite

Araabi

Teach him Mudane, he needs to learn the art of being merciless with FKD.

Y'all geri need to expand we can't let y'all be swallowed up by the horde like the iriro

There're so many of them around us. Karanle, Gugundhabe, Samaroon, Ciise, Gurgure, Bursuuk, Akhiso, Isaaq, and their associates Jaarso etc. Having Jidwaaq as neighbours can't counter them. We need some diversifications out here, kkk :dead1:

As far as expanding, we're in the process. Oromia is struggling to recoup some of the land that they claim to be part of them. Whether the referendum were in their favor or not, we will not be giving ourself to them. We control all of our land and practically most of the 'disputed land' and it will remain that way. Once the dust settles, the missions will continue. Our neighours might need to keep an extra eye on us. :wow1:

Was he active around the late 60s and 70s? My awoowe was in the Djiboutian army around that time aswell. He came from Ali sabieh.
My dad was born in the 60s I suppose so, he moved to Paris for his health in his later years I have a photo of him in his 80s with all his medals on his suit, I don’t know how he got French passport but he must been senior in the army,

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Add Chinese , the landheers been moving in. I met a Chinese guy who worked in Ali Sabieh and he said magaca to me in broken Somali
Before the civil war there were a lot of Chinese and Koreans in Mahadaay, they were my dads neighbours. The locals used to love them because they would eat the pigs and hogs that would eat all their crops and nobody wanted to touch:chrisfreshhah:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I told u who invited them and what u on, when did darood ever carried "Somalinimo"? Have u no self awareness absame are literally in Sitti defending it when other dirs are not even there, go blame the ICU and indhacade instead of others
My cousins are dying for these ungrateful couch potatoes
:what:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

😂 you actually want this corruption to continue so long as you can stay in power. You are right that we can’t uprise against our leaders this is why the most fertile and strategic lands are being handed over to Oromia day by day. Hawd and reserve will join soon. We will go back to the old map of Hararghe inshallah. You can keep the desert part called ogadenia and play with the camels.

Trending

Latest posts