Oromo State annexes Somali lands.

Awdalite

Araabi
Yeah, Makaniis is separated from Jinacsani. At least based on what Oromia have planned. It haven't been fully executed.

Makaniis is an enclave. I think it almost/possibly has a border with Lafa Cisse, don't remember exactly. But even in such a scenario, it has to go through our land to reach Jinacsani and mainland Oromia.

On the other hand, they don't have any border with either Xeerogel or Jaare. For instance, Jaare kebele/santar border Sariir Garaad kebele/santar on our side, which isn't part of Jinacsani/Makaniis.

Screenshot_20230529_214654_Maps.jpg

All of the towns and villages underlined in red are 100% Samaroon. The blue is Jarso and is the capital of the new Makanis/Bekanisa district. Currently it has a border with Heregel fully and immediately west of Lafaciise. As for Jaare, it has a border with Makanis towards the southeast and a border with Tuli Guled southwards.

Also I don't know which Serir Gerad you're talking about, but the one near Jaare is under the Awbare district and south of it is the mountain of Jabsa which is also administered under Awbare district. Both are Samaroon entirely.

Screenshot_20230529_215342_Samsung Internet.jpg

If you are landheere you don't beg or wait for anything. You build it yourself. One of the reasons I greatly respect Warsangeli, their unis, bridges, roads everything all self funded.

Honestly, that's something they have to decide between themselves. I have my own opinion that I won't share.

Any move they make on the IOG family + collaborators can break their entire clan and cause them to be divided by subclan lines for the worse.

But what's your prediction on the future of Djibouti's leadership? IOG have announced that he won't be standing for another term after his current ones end. I don't trust that he will fulfill his promise, but I'm not sure either who will succeed. Do you think Kadra and his step-son might takeover together or someone else from his sub-sub-sub clan? :cosbyhmm:

This year's election was very hard to know who to (s)elect :russ::russ:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
If you are landheere you don't beg or wait for anything. You build it yourself. One of the reasons I greatly respect Warsangeli, their unis, bridges, roads everything all self funded.
Exactly, these coons are willing to sell off their freedom, culture, language and lives just because they can't be asked to fight for themselves. They'd rather suck galla cock then bow to another somali

Khaemwaset

VIP
But what's your prediction on the future of Djibouti's leadership? IOG have announced that he won't be standing for another term after his current ones end. I don't trust that he will fulfill his promise, but I'm not sure either who will succeed. Do you think Kadra and his step-son might takeover together or someone else from his sub-sub-sub clan? :cosbyhmm:

This year's election was very hard to know who to (s)elect :russ::russ:
Our bae
20230509_214316.jpg

Who said we don't build our lands :heh:.
All the development in Awdal is due to us.

And so is the development in DDS. This is Awbare district alone with 20 water wells, 181 schools, 56 health centers etc. On top of that we fund our own roads and have the largest farmlands.
Screenshot_20230529_220714_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230529_220628_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly, these coons are willing to sell off their freedom, culture, language and lives just because they can't be asked to fight for themselves. They'd rather suck galla cock then bow to another somali
I would rather remain poor than to ever let another man control my fate. Galla of all people uffff Inconceivable to even think about that:pacspit:

I would rather remain poor than to ever let another man control my fate. Galla of all people uffff Inconceivable to even think about that:pacspit:
Remaining poor together is not an issue. The problem is when you have Somalis who use state resources to “try” and rob other Somalis within the DDS. That is a cowardly xaraami act.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Disgrace Walahi. To think we once have east Africa on lock during Adal only to lose our most valuable farm land and be divided whilst giving away our land and identity to oromo just to stick it to some other somali clan. We have fallen too far down even hell fire is looking down on the Somalis. We need a Nationalist revolution. A second great jihad against the Christians

Disgrace Walahi. To think we once have east Africa on lock during Adal only to lose our most valuable farm land and be divided whilst giving away our land and identity to oromo just to stick it to some other somali clan. We have fallen too far down even hell fire is looking down on the Somalis. We need a Nationalist revolution. A second great jihad against the Christian

Jihaad against the Jigjiga administration is what’s needed. Curse of Allah on corrupt leaders that neglect their citizens!

Remaining poor together is not an issue. The problem is when you have Somalis who use state resources to “try” and rob other Somalis within the DDS. That is a cowardly xaraami act.
They need to stop whining and crying all the time. Go and share your grievances with the government and be patient, not becoming a Galla slave. It's all just disgusting, you can't even call yourself Somali at that point. Shameful.

Disgrace Walahi. To think we once have east Africa on lock during Adal only to lose our most valuable farm land and be divided whilst giving away our land and identity to oromo just to stick it to some other somali clan.
Think about your land warya. My land has nothing to do with you. And stop with the fantasies :silanyolaugh:

Khaemwaset

VIP
Think about your land warya. My land has nothing to do with you. And stop with the fantasies :silanyolaugh:
My land is doing well. Djibouti city is doing well. We are making bank through our ports now keep jumping up and down about how you are gonna get an extra £1k from the government in addis because you gave up your land to oromia

They need to stop whining and crying all the time. Go and share your grievances with the government and be patient, not becoming a Galla slave. It's all just disgusting, you can't even call yourself Somali at that point. Shameful.
Maybe you don't know but grievances with the government has been shared countless times ever since the new admin came in. Cagjar has continously ignored for 5 years.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Jihaad against the Jigjiga administration is what’s needed. Curse of Allah on corrupt leaders that neglect their citizens!
They should be hanged. Every single leader in Somaliweyn should be killed and beaten. The most shameless group of people to ever walk this earth.

Trending

Latest posts