Oromo State annexes Somali lands.

Abaq

VIP
Jigjiga will never fall I promise u that, we have been fighting oromos more than u, we know them more than anyone, we adopted their tactics, we will make them extinct like the hundred Cushitics,bantu, nilotics tribes we made extinct, how can jigjiga fall when it's the throne of Beesha Absame u can keep habaaring them but that won't change anything, yaahu baan kugu leeyahay saxiib, hope Allah helps samaale people with their sickening cuqdad
The kid is clueless. Even since the isbeddel, Absames are heavily investing and settling in Jigjiga. Even my own family is buying a house there. We no longer go to Kenya for our Summer holidays but Jigjiga and Kismaayo.

Abaq

VIP
That's unfair. There are also plenty of Ogaden from Balbalayti who are allied to Oromos. It's not that black and white
The same Oromos that evicted us from Balbalayti including my own sub-sub-sub-subclan? They are still languishing in Qolloji to this day. Stop your disinformation

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
The kid is clueless. Even since the isbeddel, Absames are heavily investing and settling in Jigjiga. Even my own family is buying a house there. We no longer go to Kenya for our Summer holidays but Jigjiga and Kismaayo.
What difference does it make eitherway kenya or ethiopia your using their currency developing their countries

Oromos:

Real Estate Meme GIF by hero0fwar

The paternal abtiris of Dir ends in Arabia, lol. Aji never existed.

The term 'real brothers' was just a hyperbole, but your abtiris (E-FT77328) is closer to Darods than to Dirs. Not up for debate.

Anyway, let's end this conversation.
Aji is a lineage & a alliance between dir iyo darood . Don't cap g

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230519-000727_File Viewer.jpg
    Screenshot_20230519-000727_File Viewer.jpg
    644.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20230410-201932_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230410-201932_Google.jpg
    625.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20230404-220100_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230404-220100_Google.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20230330-203613_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20230330-203613_TikTok.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20230329-173108_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230329-173108_Gallery.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20230306-173800_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230306-173800_Gallery.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20230228-155446_Google Play Books.jpg
    Screenshot_20230228-155446_Google Play Books.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20230128-152921_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230128-152921_Google.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 65
98% of the dds is underdeveloped when compared to other other regions controlled by Ethiopia. It’s unfortunate the samaroon even entertain the idea of changing their ethnicity from somali to oromo but I always knew why some of those Somalis in the border of oromo were given the name qooti. A qooti will always be a qooti until they’re massacred and realize it’s too late.

There're so many of them around us. Karanle, Gugundhabe, Samaroon, Ciise, Gurgure, Bursuuk, Akhiso, Isaaq, and their associates Jaarso etc. Having Jidwaaq as neighbours can't counter them. We need some diversifications out here, kkk :dead1:

As far as expanding, we're in the process. Oromia is struggling to recoup some of the land that they claim to be part of them. Whether the referendum were in their favor or not, we will not be giving ourself to them. We control all of our land and practically most of the 'disputed land' and it will remain that way. Once the dust settles, the missions will continue. Our neighours might need to keep an extra eye on us. :wow1:
Geri is not a threat to us, and you should be happy that we've never picked Jaarso's side in your conflict.

After all, we do hold you in high regard because Geri's Boqorad Khadijah from the Aba Yoonis gave birth to our very first Ugaas, who established the Gadabursi Ugaasate.
Screenshot_20230530_111508_Gallery.jpg

I know about their expansion on your land during the colonial era. I don't think there has been any conflict between us since then, but if you try to expand our land, we will send our Aadan Yonis jilib to deal with you. :ufdup:

Last edited:
98% of the dds is underdeveloped when compared to other other regions controlled by Ethiopia. It’s unfortunate the samaroon even entertain the idea of changing their ethnicity from somali to oromo but I always knew why some of those Somalis in the border of oromo were given the name qooti. A qooti will always be a qooti until they’re massacred and realize it’s too late.
Don't try to justify the corruption.

One of our largest towns [Lafaciise] is completely neglected, and has tuulo status when it should be a degmo, and a maamul magaalo, but Harorays and Joocale (and many others) which are in actuality tuulos, are degmos.
20230515_095848.jpg
FB_IMG_1685472776647.jpg
FB_IMG_1685472756435.jpg

Last edited:
I assumed you were one of the level headed Absame on here.

We've never been called Qooti. And it is your clan that has been assimilated into Arsi sub of Rayitu. There's literally a user on here who's Rayitu, but is actually assimilated OG. @ahus21024 Hadaan qooti nahay adiguna qooti baa tahay. :ufdup:

Last edited:
😂 you actually want this corruption to continue so long as you can stay in power. You are right that we can’t uprise against our leaders this is why the most fertile and strategic lands are being handed over to Oromia day by day. Hawd and reserve will join soon. We will go back to the old map of Hararghe inshallah. You can keep the desert part called ogadenia and play with the camels.
Hawd and reserve area is isaaq land and will never will be played with, I'm coming from the west to protect our land if it gets gambled with.

:mjkkk:

😂 you actually want this corruption to continue so long as you can stay in power. You are right that we can’t uprise against our leaders this is why the most fertile and strategic lands are being handed over to Oromia day by day. Hawd and reserve will join soon. We will go back to the old map of Hararghe inshallah. You can keep the desert part called ogadenia and play with the camels.
"Play with the camels". :pachah1:

Hawd and reserve area is isaaq land and will never will be played with, I'm coming from the west to protect our land if it gets gambled with.

:mjkkk:
Isaaqs probably have it worse than us. Atleast we invest in our land and upkeep it.

Isaaq towns are neglected due to corruption. Like Harta Sheekh for instance has tuulo status when it should be a degmo or maamul magaalo.
FB_IMG_1685473617931.jpg

Geri is not a threat to us, and you should be happy that we've never picked Jaarso's side in your conflict.

After all, we do hold you in high regard because Geri's Boqorad Khadijah from the Aba Yoonis gave birth to our very first Ugaas, who established the Gadabursi Ugaasate. View attachment 276376

I know about their expansion on your land during the colonial era. I don't think there has been any conflict between us since then, but if you try to expand our land, we will send our Aadan Yonis jilib to deal with you. :ufdup:

Brother, there's a mutual benefit in being neutral with regards each other's conflicts. What would Samaroon even benefit from picking any side in a conflict that doesn't concern or affect you guys and your land? The war in Somalia have shown that it's best to leave it as it is. In any case, both our clans have a great understanding amongst ourselves, so there's nothing you have to worry about. :drakekidding:

But any expansions will not happen on Ardul Somali. We're heading westwards and trying to recoup land from pseudo-Oromos. We'll give ultimatums to the Oromo-larping Somalis; either return back to your roots or we're coming for you:ohno:

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
The paternal abtiris of Dir ends in Arabia, lol. Aji never existed.

The term 'real brothers' was just a hyperbole, but your abtiris (E-FT77328) is closer to Darods than to Dirs. Not up for debate.

Anyway, let's end this conversation.
Maybe E-ft77328 is one night manila of jaberti

Trending