Oromo man insults Somalis in facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
you fucking hijacked this thread. is this what you were aiming for?

get a life before ruining people's thread.

you piece of shit. i'd rather kill myself than read your ugly comments
He said he’d kill himself lmao

camron-gif.gif

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
You're right :ohhh:

What if that's part of their secret plan :jaynerd:
I doubt it, they see a people blessed with land that isn't near Habesha people and are somewhat if barely similar to them while having direct access the sea. So it makes sense to head to the Somali homeland. i know Oromos who were born in the capital.

Gambar

VIP
Oromos are obsessed with us, to learning our language and acting like us... you rarely ever see Somalis speaking their language yet almost every Oromo knows Somali.

Because they have no culture or identity of their own, they just copy other people they live and pretend to be one of them.

lol I love how aiens stay gassing themselves " oh he insulted us that must mean he wants to be us kkk everyone's obsessed with us". He insulted you, he looks down on you. Her doesn't want to be you. Low comprehension creatures, can't even understand when it's told to them in their own language.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
lol I love how aiens stay gassing themselves " oh he insulted us that must mean he wants to be us kkk everyone's obsessed with us". He insulted you, he looks down on you. Her doesn't want to be you.
How does it feel to be part of these so-called “ans” you hate so much, hmm? Must be terrible, huh?
:sass1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts