Oromo man insults Somalis in facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
An insult from an oromo is not an insult :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

They have no unity, no voice in Ethiopia, their land is being stolen from them under their feet and they've always been following Somali's wherever they go and causing havoc.

Good bye. Like Kanye said, you can't tell me nothin'.
tumblr_nbakdewavZ1to58pho2_400.gif

Last edited:
An insult from an oromo is not an insult :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

They have no unity, no voice in Ethiopia, their land is being stolen from them under their feet and they've always been following Somali's wherever they go and causing havoc.

Good bye. Like Kanye said, you can't tell me nothin'.
tumblr_nbakdewavZ1to58pho2_400.gif

How did you fall for @shanqale's FB account :cryinglaughsmiley:

I don't know why you are falsely accusing me @TSP and @Luna

You have no proof it's me. The guy is from Sidamo Hawassa according to his profile bio. I have a tight schedule , I don't have time to troll online since I have a job and family to feed.

Yo, I never clicked the post :dead:
@shanqale warya, don't you have a life? How many troll accounts do you have?
Anyway, Oromo's have been doing foul shit to Somali's lately so I had to vent.

TPLF regime is intentionally instigating an ethnic war between the Somalis and oromos. Their end is coming alhamdulilah

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Oromos are obsessed with us, to learning our language and acting like us... you rarely ever see Somalis speaking their language yet almost every Oromo knows Somali.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Dear sister you are a self hater if you are not defending the precious somali name. rather than fighting with another a somali brother you should insult that dirty oromo.

What happened to your blood?
Funny how I’m not the only one accusing you of lying yet I’m labelled a self-hater
:chrisfreshhah:

Believe me, if this was posted by anyone other than you, I’d be rightfully indignant

Oromos are obsessed with us, to learning our language and acting like us... you rarely ever see Somalis speaking their language yet almost every Oromo knows Somali.

It's shocking. How did that moron learn our language and use it to insult us.

They are obsessed with us sister

Funny how I’m not the only one accusing you of lying yet I’m labelled a self-hater
:chrisfreshhah:

Believe me, if this was posted by anyone other than you, I’d be rightfully indignant

Self hater get out of my thread it seems you favour an oromo over a somali brother. You are worse than OJ being a cool.

I don't like your kind buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts