Oromo man insults Somalis in facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I love how aiens stay gassing themselves " oh he insulted us that must mean he wants to be us kkk everyone's obsessed with us". He insulted you, he looks down on you. Her doesn't want to be you.
You know i have been very skeptical about you being somali from your posts recently. Its like you have a bone to pick. I love that you are a gaal though. And I like your other views.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I have no problems with Oromos :lolbron:, ( they taught me how to speak in it )

we just need to direct their energy to their true enemies which are the Habesha. I think the only issues they have is Somalis is how we continually roast them lol. I tell them its just brotherly love :chrisfreshhah:A lot of them are marrying our girls in the diaspora now :gucciwhat: Somali men fix up :chrisfreshhah:

I remember meeting Oromos for the first time when I was around 11, I thought they were just really dark Somalis . One thing I learned about Oromos, is that even in the diaspora they are really miskeen, and they are really divided too. Their parents teach them to be super miskeen, they aren't as brash and confident as Somalis, they aren't educated, their parents aren't either its actually kind of sad. If you think about it, Ethiopians booty clap arabs way more then somalis do, because they are the ones running to the middle east to be maids and shit not us. I even met some Oromos claiming to be half Yemeni and shit . I was like how :chrisfreshhah:, and they all put their kids into Islamic school, honestly in the diaspora Oromos are worse then us. But because they are Ethiopian, they are jealous of us, don't get it twisted, always remember that. I think its cause nobody what, Somali people we don't feel shame lol, we are always confident and proud of ourselves. :banderas:

But Oromos, when they start hanging out with us Somalis ( at least in my friend circle) then they learn our words, we learn theirs etc, they become more confident, they go to university, they stop worshiping arabs, they learn our history, and we all chill together. :salute:

But if they do take the Horn of Africa, I for one will welcome our new Oromo overlords. :chrisfreshhah:

Jeesto

VIP
I have no problems with Oromos :lolbron:, ( they taught me how to speak in it )

we just need to direct their energy to their true enemies which are the Habesha. I think the only issues they have is Somalis is how we continually roast them lol. I tell them its just brotherly love :chrisfreshhah:A lot of them are marrying our girls in the diaspora now :gucciwhat: Somali men fix up :chrisfreshhah:

I remember meeting Oromos for the first time when I was around 11, I thought they were just really dark Somalis . One thing I learned about Oromos, is that even in the diaspora they are really miskeen, and they are really divided too. Their parents teach them to be super miskeen, they aren't as brash and confident as Somalis, they aren't educated, their parents aren't either its actually kind of sad. If you think about it, Ethiopians booty clap arabs way more then somalis do, because they are the ones running to the middle east to be maids and shit not us. I even met some Oromos claiming to be half Yemeni and shit . I was like how :chrisfreshhah:, and they all put their kids into Islamic school, honestly in the diaspora Oromos are worse then us. But because they are Ethiopian, they are jealous of us, don't get it twisted, always remember that. I think its cause nobody what, Somali people we don't feel shame lol, we are always confident and proud of ourselves. :banderas:

But Oromos, when they start hanging out with us Somalis ( at least in my friend circle) then they learn our words, we learn theirs etc, they become more confident, they go to university, they stop worshiping arabs, they learn our history, and we all chill together. :salute:

But if they do take the Horn of Africa, I for one will welcome our new Oromo overlords. :chrisfreshhah:

Dhegcas iyo Madow booty clappers aya meesha joogay, imikana Oromo futo clappers miyay kudarsantay:farole::kodaksmiley::camby::stopit:

TPLF regime is intentionally instigating an ethnic war between the Somalis and oromos. Their end is coming alhamdulilah
This is true Oromo seem to be suffering alot and we Somali have to be aware that tplf is not our friends they too will kill our own soon and they already have been under Meles Zenawi and invasion of Somalia lets not forget that ok

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Being an Oromo is insult in itself.

Irrelevant. Nothing to see here. Just a member of 40 useless million.

Status
Not open for further replies.