Oromo girls appreciation thread❀️❀️

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You sort of ruin your genetics if you marry an oromo woman, your offspring will thank you when you marry a 6ft qurux curly haired chocolate xalimo πŸ’―
The kids will be shorter, have bug eyes and look uglier and we already have large foreheads so imagine being short and with bug eyes that us K.O you cannot be saved.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Male arrogance towards women, is how they end up being infiltrated, spied on, and ultimately defeated. Nothing is stronger than a mother over a child's life, the mother tongue and the amount of time spent around the maternal family. Men really fool themselves into thinking they can change a woman's loyalties, heritage and politics. πŸ˜‚

Let them marry Oromo women, but I want them MUTE when their lands are Oromised.
The kids will be shorter, have bug eyes and look uglier and we already have large foreheads so imagine being short and with bug eyes that us K.O you cannot be saved.
You sort of ruin your genetics if you marry an oromo woman, your offspring will thank you when you marry a 6ft qurux curly haired chocolate xalimo πŸ’―
Thats it. Im doing an Oromo men Appreciation thread. The ones that took Dir dhaba and harar from you guys:rolleyes:

This nigga @Nin123 is an oromo agent that wants our lands to be colonized

Nah we all know @Nin123 is an incel, he's been moving mad on this forum if you pree his history. Warya shaqeyso o siil isku day inaad soo dhadhamisid, abaal ba ku sugaya, dhibaatadan adi ba isku keenay

Male arrogance towards women, is how they end up being infiltrated, spied on, and ultimately defeated. Nothing is stronger than a mother over a child's life, the mother tongue and the amount of time spent around the maternal family. Men really fool themselves into thinking they can change a woman's loyalties, heritage and politics. πŸ˜‚

Let them marry Oromo women, but I want them MUTE when their lands are Oromised.

They know how hard Somali women ride for their qabiil let alone their country, but an Oromo woman is supposed to forget her community loyalty because she married a Somali? No, you're getting fed Ethiopian food at home 3 times a day, injera not canjeero, and your baby grows up Afaan Oromo fluent with no Somali skills. During the summer, the kids take Ethiopian Airlines to Addis and then visit grandma in the mountains where she tells them to take the Somali coastline. You just raised an Abiy Ahmed in your own house. Nacala!

tyrese1-2a2b48e8fa7a4bba823c06baa2d4a09a.jpg

They know how hard Somali women ride for their qabiil let alone their country, but an Oromo woman is supposed to forget her community loyalty because she married a Somali? No, you're getting fed Ethiopian food at home 3 times a day, injera not canjeero, and your baby grows up Afaan Oromo fluent with no Somali skills. During the summer, the kids take Ethiopian Airlines to Addis and then visit grandma in the mountains where she tells them to take the Somali coastline. You just raised an Abiy Ahmed in your own house. Nacala!

View attachment 317776

Ooh don't forget the cuqdad, resentment and alternate history lessons the kids will be taught. Culture and language comes from hooyo, not aabbo. Hooyo also has the key to the social life of an ethnic group.

I am sure you have seen guys on here, spread exist lies that even Somali women should not be loyal to their own families and clans. I am sure you have seen the nasty slogan "s11l has no qabiil". They see woman as disenfranchised sex slaves and baby machines.

This faulty, misogynist reasoning, is why these kind of men, deserve to have Oromo children, and one day, to have their Oromised spawn backstab them politically. I love it when misogynists get their comeuppance.

View attachment 317776

Damn, it's deeper than I thought

:damn:

This weakness, is not unique to Somali men. Men in general, love to underestimate women and then end up regretting it.

I am reminded of how Slavic concubine women, influenced their way from the harems into ruling over the Sultans.

One example is a lady called Roxelana, from sex slave to wielding immense power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roxelana

Hurrem Sultan, also known as Roxelana, was the chief consort and wife of the Ottoman sultan Suleiman the Magnificent. She became the most powerful and influential woman in Ottoman history as well as a prominent and controversial figure during the era known as the Sultanate of Women.

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP

I love seeing women win, especially after being degraded and abused. From sex slave to influencing foreign policy, and she also ushered in an age of women rule.

Men have two weaknesses which serve women well.

1. Men think women are inferior and thus, underestimate women.
2. Men think women are on earth to serve them.

So, a smart woman, can easily navigate this to end up in control.

HΓΌrrem Sultan is known as the first woman in Ottoman history to concern herself with state affairs. Thanks to her intelligence, she acted as Suleiman's chief adviser on matters of state, and seems to have had an influence upon foreign policy and international politics. She frequently accompanied him as a political adviser. She imprinted her seal and watched the council meetings through a wire mesh window. W

ith many other revolutionary movements like these, she had started an era in Ottoman Empire called the Reign of Women.[31] HΓΌrrem's influence on Suleiman was so significant that rumors circulated around the Ottoman court that the sultan had been bewitched.

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
I love seeing women win, especially after being degraded and abused. From sex slave to influencing foreign policy, and she also ushered in an age of women rule.

Men have two weaknesses which serve women well.

1. Men think women are inferior and thus, underestimate women.
2. Men think women are on earth to serve them.

So, a smart woman, can easily navigate this to end up in control.
Yes the sultanate of women I watched magnificent century :banderas: she got the sultan really good

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
True, & granted the demographics of dire dawa Is like 25% Somali, 55% Oromo I’m sure some sort of mixing happened at some point, Dire Dawa is like 20% Amhara as well, I was surprised their was that many Amhara’s that even live there. Because where my family is originally from in Jijiga the Amhara and oromos combined are like 10% of the population & it’s 90% Somali & most Somalis there don’t speak any Oromo or Amhara.
That's not true don't believe this census.

It's majority dir somali. Iike us ciise have huge precense there but like in awdal we retreated to Djibouti during the 70s and 80s. The only reason it looks majority oromo in the census is because they count the Gurgura clan of dir as Oromo because they also speak afaan oromo. But speaking the other language is common for border clans. They still claim dir somali but the census doesn't say it and this is what they used to take dir dhaba out of the Somali region.

Walahi sis, that's how Empires have been destroyed throughout history, one or a mix of these things will buy you pretty much any politician;

1. Sex
2. Alcohol
3. Drugs
4. Money
5. Illusion of power

Epstein Island is a modern day example of this, just get a dhaandhaan on a plane, get him in a compromising situation, record it, blackmail him and voila. Even better if you can get one of your female operatives as his wife or mistress, and she can influence him for eternity. She can even have her own children as his heirs, and voila, you have a treacherous dynasty in place.

Trending