Oromo ancestry and relationship to Somali questions

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Ethiopian somali kulaha
Yea it's not a good sample basically they tested a Somali with slight Oromo blood and a lot of people use this sample but in reality most Ethiopian Somalis are the same as Somalis

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
@Proud Oromian @AfranQallo What are your stances on the few Somali Tribes that are said to be Oromo, like the Jaarso, Gurgura and Akisho ? I'm very curious because so far, I've sen somalis having very different opinions regarding them. I used to think they were Somali, but I was shown otherwise by a few brothers

Som

VIP
No they didn't mix with habeshas,,and they look nothing like habesha..
many of them can easily pass as habesha.
This is the former wolayta king. The guy looks like any other horner
D123d21d.jpg

@Proud Oromian @AfranQallo What are your stances on the few Somali Tribes that are said to be Oromo, like the Jaarso, Gurgura and Akisho ? I'm very curious because so far, I've sen somalis having very different opinions regarding them. I used to think they were Somali, but I was shown otherwise by a few brothers
Jaralso and Akisho are of oromo origin. Jarso is son of Dhagaa Qallo
Akisho is son of Oborra Qallo.

Gurgurra is Somali..But some claim oromo.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Gurgura, jarso or akisho?
I have Gurgura and Akisho great grand parent (each one) and my moms subclan is said to have mixed a lot with Akisho who seeked refuge from other belligerent Somali clans. Just like the brother’s DNA showed, I think all Akisho and Jaarso would be mostly Somali dna wise but the origin of their tribal affiliation is Oromo

Trending

Latest posts