Opinion: Any Eritrean opposition group that has compassion with Tigrayans but not with the innocent Somalis, are fake human rights activist

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
B993848D-0A38-46F5-B957-D5486FC0AA2F.jpeg

Human is Human .If you call yourself Eritrean opposition/human rights activists, have compassion for Tigrayans but not 4 the Somali people who have suffered during &after the 12 years long Ethiopian TPLF invasion on Somalia & Ogaden 2006-2018, then you shouldn’t call yourself human rights activists.

The Somali people have experienced a genocidal invasion from 2006-2018. East Africa’s longest war of the 21th century.

The Ethiopian army under the TPLF started it in 2006.

The Ethiopian Army under the Tigrayan Peoples Liberation Front invaded Somalia and Ogaden from 2006 to 2018 engaged in extrajudicial killings and rapings of thousands of Somali civilians, Somali women and Somali children in Somalia and Ogaden.

In 2008 the Ethiopian TPLF army entered the Mogadishu mosque and killed 20 Somalis. The TPLF led forces even cut the throats of those people. And thousands of ethnic Somalis were killed in the Ogaden region of Ethiopia, somali villages were burnt and many Somali women and Somali civilians were put in the notorious Jail of Ogaden by the Ethiopian army under the TPLF.

The Somali people have supported our struggle for independence the most by training the ELF/EPLF, hosting them, assisting them and giving Eritrean fighters visas, so Eritreans have to show sympathy with the pain of the Somali people.

If our nation was oppressed by a bigger neighbor we Eritreans have to oppose any evil doing and bloodshed that has been committed on the Somali people by the bigger neighbor.

Human is Human Christian or Muslim Somali or Habesha….

Last edited:
What goes around comes around. Ethiopia will get it ten times worse.
They already did. 10%-15% of tigryans wiped out.The rest in a man made famine.
25 billion dollars in infrastructure damage. Abiy set them back like 30 years.
I was reading 15-20k dead in amhara between June and December. That number is way higher now.

I don’t blame innocent civilians for the actions of politicians. But I know if tomorrow abiy attack Somalia or Eritrea, I bet you they will be the first ones to voluntarily or send money.
I saw all TPLF’s mouthpieces went from attacking abiy and Ethiopia to praising abiy and the MOU with ictraafistan.

like bro hundreds are starving to death in Tigray every week as we speak. Shouldn’t they worry about that??

Last edited:

EritreanPost_

They already did. 10%-15% of tigryans wiped out.The rest in a man made famine.
25 billion dollars in infrastructure damage.
I was reading 20k dead in amhara between June and December. That number is way higher now.

I don’t blame innocent civilians for the actions of politicians. But I know if tomorrow abiy attack Somalia or Eritrea, I bet you they will be the first ones to voluntarily or send money.
I saw all TPLF’s mouthpieces went from attacking abiy and Ethiopia to praising abiy and the MOU with ictraafistan.

like bro hundreds are starving to death in Tigray and Amhara land as we speak. They should Worry about that.
You are right The Tigrayans are supporting the illegal MOU. On Twitter they are openly showing support. TPLF invaded Somalia in 2006 and both US president Bush and Meles Zenawi originally planned to recognize Somaliland. But then different things that made it difficult for them, like Turkey‘s military base in Somalia etc.

Tigrayans Amharas or Oromos. For any of the access to the sea will be reason to go to war with Ethiopia‘s neighbors 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴

You are right The Tigrayans are supporting the illegal MOU. On Twitter they are openly showing support. TPLF invaded Somalia in 2006 and both US president Bush and Meles Zenawi originally planned to recognize Somaliland. But then different things that made it difficult for them, like Turkey‘s military base in Somalia etc.

Tigrayans Amharas or Oromos. For any of the access to the sea will be reason to go to war with Ethiopia‘s neighbors 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴
That’s why I don’t take sides. All 3 elites will temporary unite tomorrow to genocide u and the average Ethiopian will be indifferent if not outright support it. So no point in taking sides.

And yea the midget meles asked for saylac in exchange of recognition multiple times but the leadership in icaarfistan refused.

Anyhow, do u have any idea why USA was hesitant And didn’t do it ?? They had no problem with South Sudan(I know religion plays a huge role) but gotta be something else. I doubt USA is that much worried about turkey. Especially since pre-2014/16’ turkey was pro west.

Last edited:

Like Austria-Hungary Ethiopia needs to be broken up, it’s too big to be one nation.

Attachments

• 530B0D49-DB3B-41DD-B979-01928A613A31.png
    530B0D49-DB3B-41DD-B979-01928A613A31.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 27

EritreanPost_

Like Austria-Hungary Ethiopia needs to be broken up, it’s too big to be one nation.
My biggest worries are the fake Eritreans from the Eritrean opposition. They are doing everything they can to harm the Eritrean-Somali relations. Since the 1998 border war they have been working together with TPLF/Ethiopia.

Some of them have compassion for Tigrayans, but not for Somalis. Whenever Somalia is discussed they want to change this discussion, claim it is not related to Eritrea and claim they don’t care. They claim to be human rights activists and supporters of the opposition but they turn ice cold when it comes to Somalia. For example have a look on the debates on Somalia on Reddit

Last edited:
My biggest worries are the fake Eritreans from the Eritrean opposition. They are doing everything they can to harm the Eritrean-Somali relations. Since the 1998 border war they have been working together with TPLF/Ethiopia.

Some of them have compassion for Tigrayans, but not for Somalis. Whenever Somalia is discussed they want to change this discussion, claim it is not related to Eritrea and claim they don’t care. They claim to be human rights activists and supporters of the opposition but they turn ice cold when it comes to Somalia. For example have a look on the debates on Somalia on Reddit
I've noticed that too among some fob asylum seeker Eritreans who are pro opposition they absolutely disdain Somalis.

do they think it’s a religon thing or because of the djiboutian and eritrean fueds?

Somalis are adamantly against ethiopianism. a weak ethiopia and a strong eritrea and somalia is good for both nations and ppl

Trending