Operation Oromia blitzkrieg

Who started the fighting?
What is the objective of this conflict in wollo?

From what I was told, Amara forces started it. They are saying that abiy isn't doing enough to ''protect amara civilians in oromia, especially wallaga [where my clan lives].''
so they invaded themselves along with eritrean forces and the army.
oromia police defended their people from atrocities, and OLA is doing well there, it captured some eritreans recently too, poor guys, LOL THEY looked miserable, isayas afewerki is just recruiting everyone to send to die in ethiopia, to save ethiopia and to weaken eritrean it seems.

wallo, is the amara party trying to have leverage over the oromo pp/party in power, kind of holding them hostage, since the oromo there are surrounded by amara on one side, and afar on the other side. their emperors have always hated wallo, because it's basically a powerful group of muslim oromos right in the middle of what they consider to be ''their land,'' abyssinia. they have always wanted to forcefully make them christians, or deport them/massacre them, yet they are still there.

yeah i know, they probably just said that cause they heard inshallah in the video.
From what I was told, Amara forces started it. They are saying that abiy isn't doing enough to ''protect amara civilians in oromia, especially wallaga [where my clan lives].''
so they invaded themselves along with eritrean forces and the army.
oromia police defended their people from atrocities, and OLA is doing well there, it captured some eritreans recently too, poor guys, LOL THEY looked miserable, isayas afewerki is just recruiting everyone to send to die in ethiopia, to save ethiopia and to weaken eritrean it seems.

wallo, is the amara party trying to have leverage over the oromo pp/party in power, kind of holding them hostage, since the oromo there are surrounded by amara on one side, and afar on the other side. their emperors have always hated wallo, because it's basically a powerful group of muslim oromos right in the middle of what they consider to be ''their land,'' abyssinia. they have always wanted to forcefully make them christians, or deport them/massacre them, yet they are still there.
So tell me are all oromos united under ethnicity without divisions in this just like amhara?

Eritrea in 1991 helped TPLF galvanise power and I do beleive they fought OLF in the villages and major towns just like they helped TPLF advance into the Ogaden.Afaworki is a criminal and his time is up.

One question though how come OLA hasnt closed all major roads to Addis Ababa? What are they waiting for? They need tonstart taxing every vehicle that goes to addis ababa and create revenue.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
they have always wanted to forcefully make them christians, or deport them/massacre them, yet they are still there.
isn’t wollo (both amhara and oromo parts) majority muslim if they wanted to forcefully convert the oromo Muslims why not begin with their fellow amharas? I know someone from wollo shes from dessie and is amhara. Her and her entire family are Muslims.

isn’t wollo (both amhara and oromo parts) majority muslim if they wanted to forcefully convert the oromo Muslims why not begin with their fellow amharas? I know someone from wollo shes from dessie and is amhara. Her and her entire family are Muslims.

muslim amara mostly identify as amara first, and aren't a problem politically/an enemy politically to amara elites, while oromos, especially muslims, have always been in wars with them. big difference.

So tell me are all oromos united under ethnicity without divisions in this just like amhara?

Eritrea in 1991 helped TPLF galvanise power and I do beleive they fought OLF in the villages and major towns just like they helped TPLF advance into the Ogaden.Afaworki is a criminal and his time is up.

One question though how come OLA hasnt closed all major roads to Addis Ababa? What are they waiting for? They need tonstart taxing every vehicle that goes to addis ababa and create revenue.

when it comes to rejecting abiy's party and his allies, yes, most oromo's if not all, are united.
this is why they sent their troops, mostly amara, and eritrean now, to parts of oromia where the OLA is strongest. oromo's in the surrounding areas are calling to block roads, so we'll see.
abiy's poor empire cannot sustain these wars in tigray and oromia for long. the cost of living is already spiraling out of country in ethiopia.

Trending