Operation Oromia blitzkrieg

@xabashi do you believe In the amhara genocide and why do some amharas believe they are getting killed.

There were some killings of innocent Amhara civilians in some parts of the country in recent days. For example in Wollega in Oromia in which some 800 people were displaced. But this is not only happening to Amharas but Amhara ethnic based politicians are just exploiting it to gain support. Most ethnic based politics in Ethiopia works by victim-hood mentality. The politicians and activists tell their people "you are being killed, marginalized, massacred etc.". This is the only motivation they see to gain the support of their specific ethnic group.

Two more factors play when it comes to Amhara ethnic politics. One is that Amhara ethno nationalism is very new (5 years old) and the activists and politicians are struggling to keep it alive. The only motivation for the birth of Amhara ethno nationalism was Amhara's hate for TPLF but since TPLF is gone, many Amharas are falling back to the traditional Ethiopian based nationalism abandoning ethnic based politics altogether. The likes of NAMA (Amhara ethnic based party) are struggling to get support in Amhara region and are scared that Amharas are falling back to and supporting Ethiopian nationalist parties like PP and Ezema. So they are trying to keep Amhara ethnic nationalism alive and their only tool is victim-hood mentality as is also typical for all the other ethnic based parties.

Naturally, Amharas hate victim-hood mentality. They follow more success than someone who is crying and whining day and night. So many are switching to PM Abiy and Ethiopian based nationalism than tribal endless whining. Majority Amharas just hate the endless whining and victim-hood mentality of ethnic based tribal politics.

The second factor is that Amhara victims get way more media attention in Ethiopian media landscape than any other victims. That is a media bias which exists in Ethiopia today. This gives the impression that only Amharas are being killed. For example, Tigray victims who got much international attention in the current war are not getting half the media attention of Amhara victims in Ethiopia. This gives a false impression that Amharas are the most that are being killed which is not the case.

Last edited:
There were some killings of innocent Amhara civilians in some parts of the country in recent days. For example in Wollega in Oromia in which some 800 people were displaced. But this is not only happening to Amharas but Amhara ethnic based politicians are just exploiting it to gain support. Most ethnic based politics in Ethiopia works by victim-hood mentality. The politicians and activists tell their people "you are being killed, marginalized, massacred etc.". This is the only motivation they see to gain the support of their specific ethnic group.

Two more factors play when it comes to Amhara ethnic politics. One is that Amhara ethno nationalism is very new (5 years old) and the activists and politicians are struggling to keep it alive. The only motivation for the birth of Amhara ethno nationalism was Amhara's hate for TPLF but since TPLF is gone, many Amharas are falling back to the traditional Ethiopian based nationalism abandoning ethnic based politics altogether. The likes of NAMA (Amhara ethnic based party) are struggling to get support in Amhara region and are scared that Amharas are falling back to and supporting Ethiopian nationalist parties like PP and Ezema. So they are trying to keep Amhara ethnic nationalism alive and their only tool is victim-hood mentality as is also typical for all the other ethnic based parties. Naturally, Amharas hate victim-hood mentality. They follow more success than someone who is crying and whining day and night. So many are switching to PM Abiy and Ethiopian based nationalism than tribal endless whining. Majority Amharas just hate the endless whining and victim-hood mentality of ethnic based tribal politics.

The second factor is that Amhara victims get way more media attention in Ethiopian media landscape than any other victims. That is a media bias which exists in Ethiopia today. This gives the impression that only Amharas are being killed. For example, Tigray victims who got much international attention in the current war are not getting half the media attention of Amhara victims in Ethiopia. This gives a false impression that Amharas are the most that are being killed which is not the case.
Amharas, tigray, Oromo

are all the same you dont know when to leave Somalis alone :dead:

personally I don’t mind habeshas killing each other:diddyass:

but when ever they blame each other it looks like this
giphy.gif

You sound excited to see this. You must be mentally unstable, for sure. You need to be cured by Allaah, for sure.
Yes Wachis,

Dont pretend to be the innocent guy.
Arent you the Galla Guy that was supporting Qerro?
For the blood shed and displacement Oromo did they need to suffer the consequence.
All the violence in Ethiopia was started by galas.The same galas who have enjoyed preferentail treatment under EPRDF & PP.The same galas that are using Afars to get back at Somalis using govt resources.

Now since you are used to killing unarmed civilians I hope you enjoy the ENDF & amhara onslaught.

I wil never forget that it was you galla animals that burnt alive my cousin in his farm and torched his homestead.If I had opportunity wachis I would handcuff you and put you on top of a hip of dried fire wood and lit you not because you are galla.but you are the qotti that was supporting qerro and that animal called Jawar moahamed.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
All the armed groups should have seized the opportunity when things kicked off in tigray. It's clear amxaars are picking off every ethnic group one by one.

All the armed groups should have seized the opportunity when things kicked off in tigray. It's clear amxaars are picking off every ethnic group one by one.
Amhara,Oromo,Tigray are same shit different assholes each claimming to be victim as well as rightful owners to rule.

They all enjoyed ruling Ethiopia under EPRDF umbrella.
I only wish there were no external interference only one would remain standing.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
do you think the scales are tipping against abiye since egypt is on good terms with uganda sudan a.d south sudan? do you think their daddy colonial white man can/will save them even though he's busy with china?
Egypt will always be favored by the west over Ethiopia they are just routinely lead by the most unfit. Egypt has the world in its grip but is afraid to squeeze.

Yes Wachis,

Dont pretend to be the innocent guy.
Arent you the Galla Guy that was supporting Qerro?
For the blood shed and displacement Oromo did they need to suffer the consequence.
All the violence in Ethiopia was started by galas.The same galas who have enjoyed preferentail treatment under EPRDF & PP.The same galas that are using Afars to get back at Somalis using govt resources.

Now since you are used to killing unarmed civilians I hope you enjoy the ENDF & amhara onslaught.

I wil never forget that it was you galla animals that burnt alive my cousin in his farm and torched his homestead.If I had opportunity wachis I would handcuff you and put you on top of a hip of dried fire wood and lit you not because you are galla.but you are the qotti that was supporting qerro and that animal called Jawar moahamed.

Ah okay, so all oromos should be blamed for the actions of some oromos?
so all somali's are terrorists, by your logic, since some are, so they all deserve to be killed, according to your logic? ah, makes total sense, and you are very just and fair indeed!

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Amhara,Oromo,Tigray are same shit different assholes each claimming to be victim as well as rightful owners to rule.

They all enjoyed ruling Ethiopia under EPRDF umbrella.
I only wish there were no external interference only one would remain standing.

Western intervention saved those mongrels many times, once we put aside qabiilism we will destroy them.

Ah okay, so all oromos should be blamed for the actions of some oromos?
so all somali's are terrorists, by your logic, since some are, so they all deserve to be killed, according to your logic? ah, makes total sense, and you are very just and fair indeed!
Dont start preaching to me peace.

I remember you well when TPLF was chased from Addis ababa and how you were praising qerro and calling Amhara your brethren while your folks were killing Somali civilians and ENDF was helping you cover your tracks.
Now you claim to be victim.Wachis who do you think you can fool?
It is sunnah that those that commit mischeaf on earth are punished.So enjoy the punishment for the sins you committied against innocent poor somali civilians in Oromia.
No oromo elder spoke against these which shows you enjoyed it.There are few amongst oromos who had human dignity in them and prevented Somalis from being killed but the majority of you were like Halachu,Jawar,Lema Magarsa.How can an oromo who claims to be muslim kill his somali neighbour by burning him and his property and killing his children.

Western intervention saved those mongrels many times, once we put aside qabiilism we will destroy them.
Just look at how they keep recyclying conflict in Somali regions the latest being in Sitti region where they burned down properties and killed civilians with the blessing of the Ethiopian govt.

The moment Somali kilil brought Liyu Polis the Ethiopian govt stopped the escalation while they pretended to turn a blind eye for 2 whole years somali civilians were being displaced killed and terrorised.
Mind you the Somali regime in Jigjiga is pro Abye & Amhara and yet Somalis have been vilified by Amhara media in Addis Ababa as the culprits while ENDF sheltered Afar militia.

Dont start preaching to me peace.

I remember you well when TPLF was chased from Addis ababa and how you were praising qerro and calling Amhara your brethren while your folks were killing Somali civilians and ENDF was helping you cover your tracks.
Now you claim to be victim.Wachis who do you think you can fool?
It is sunnah that those that commit mischeaf on earth are punished.So enjoy the punishment for the sins you committied against innocent poor somali civilians in Oromia.
No oromo elder spoke against these which shows you enjoyed it.There are few amongst oromos who had human dignity in them and prevented Somalis from being killed but the majority of you were like Halachu,Jawar,Lema Magarsa.How can an oromo who claims to be muslim kill his somali neighbour by burning him and his property and killing his children.

Notice that, you could not refute my points, so you resorted to insulting me, which means you concede defeat. Good.

Why wouldn't I celebrate the TPLF losing power after all they've done? That's common sense.
Qeerroo=Oromo nation, some do wrong, some do good, just like other nations, to call all Qeerroo bad is to call all Somalis bad, because of what SOME among them do. We are to judge on an individual basis, if we believe in fairness, not generalizing.
When did I ever support killing civilians, of ANY ethnicity? Can you show me where and when? Thanks!

You are saying that it's sunnah for civilians to be killed, for what others who happen to share their ethnicity did, so by your logic, the somalis who get killed in somalia for example, deserve it because some among them are terrorists.

Notice that, you could not refute my points, so you resorted to insulting me, which means you concede defeat. Good.

Why wouldn't I celebrate the TPLF losing power after all they've done? That's common sense.
Qeerroo=Oromo nation, some do wrong, some do good, just like other nations, to call all Qeerroo bad is to call all Somalis bad, because of what SOME among them do. We are to judge on an individual basis, if we believe in fairness, not generalizing.
When did I ever support killing civilians, of ANY ethnicity? Can you show me where and when? Thanks!

You are saying that it's sunnah for civilians to be killed, for what others who happen to share their ethnicity did, so by your logic, the somalis who get killed in somalia for example, deserve it because some among them are terrorists.
Wachis I will never consider you as an Oromo.
You reason like qerro and I remember how exxcited you act muslim when it is convinent to you.

Wachis I will never consider you as an Oromo.
You reason like qerro and I remember how exxcited you act muslim when it is convinent to you.

Your opinion cannot change what I am, bro, so even if you consider me to be a Chinese person, it wouldn't matter.
Lol, what Oromo doesn't love his own people? That doesn't mean I blindly support everything each individual Oromo does.

Your opinion cannot change what I am, bro, so even if you consider me to be a Chinese person, it wouldn't matter.
Lol, what Oromo doesn't love his own people? That doesn't mean I blindly support everything each individual Oromo does.
Youbtried to down play the somalis being killed by qerro and tried to blame them for what is happening to them.You showed no remorse.

Youbtried to down play the somalis being killed by qerro and tried to blame them for what is happening to them.You showed no remorse.

I didn't, I said it was wrongdoers from both sides, and that it would not have occurred if abdi tigray illey did not wage war, on behalf of tplf, on the oromos.
if someone provokes someone else into doing harm to them, yes we blame the wrong doer regardless, but it's also fair to say hey don't provoke people because you never know how they're gonna respond.
and remorse usually refers to the people who did the crime, not people who didn't have anything to do with it. I condemn wrong, if an oromo, a somali, an amara, or anyone does it, even if my own sister or brother does it. simple as that.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yesterday, they was singing Karamara, then the war against "Tigray" (a gift from the waterboy ). Amhara getting back at any chance was inevitable, but surprising they choose now.

Yesterday, they was singing Karamara, then the war against "Tigray" (a gift from the waterboy ). Amhara getting back at any chance was inevitable, but surprising they choose now.
Imagine Amhara siding with Afar even though Cagjar has been praising amhara 24/7 and even praised Menelik yet the Amhara media in Ethiopia was brutal and biased on Somalis defending themselves againts Afar militias targeting civilians.

Amhara will always hate on Somalis regardless whether you speak their language adopt their tradition and eat raw meat with them you will never be regarded as friends by Amhara.To Amhara a good Somali is a dead somali.
They have taught in schools how to hate somalis through biased literature and fake narratives.A gambela or Walaita will hate you for nothing even though we have the same plight.