Operation Oromia blitzkrieg

Wachis get prepared to be smoked by amhara from Gondar.
Amhara have been waiting for this opportunity ever since Abye came to power.

@Abba Sadacha

The roost is comming home.I dont think you guys are as battle haddened as the agame midgets.
Brace your self for genocide.

reer

VIP
Theybare the last group standing on their path for the crown.

Amhara finally convinced Abye to kill his galla people.
do you think the scales are tipping against abiye since egypt is on good terms with uganda sudan a.d south sudan? do you think their daddy colonial white man can/will save them even though he's busy with china?

do you think the scales are tipping against abiye since egypt is on good terms with uganda sudan a.d south sudan? do you think their daddy colonial white man can/will save them even though he's busy with china?
Saxib that is US foreign policy at play.

The US will ise its allies in the region tonconfront any Chinese encrouchment.

South Sudan is pro Ethiopia because they are under the influence of China.

If US becomes passive in Ethiopian politics sooner or later China will bring its forces in to secure its interest in the region just like in Angola.

reer

VIP
Saxib that is US foreign policy at play.

The US will ise its allies in the region tonconfront any Chinese encrouchment.

South Sudan is pro Ethiopia because they are under the influence of China.

If US becomes passive in Ethiopian politics sooner or later China will bring its forces in to secure its interest in the region just like in Angola.
do you think ethiopia will fall?

do you think ethiopia will fall?
It might become like South Sudan for a while and possibly damage Chinese interest in Ethiopia.
Till an ally of the US is in charge of Addis Ababa.
Ethiopia will be in deep shit.

That is why Somalia should distance itself from Ethiopia and Eritrea.

@xabashi celebrating at her house.

Stop tagging me you Amharaphobic psycho. :mad:
The operation in Oromia (specifically Wollega) is purely a federal affair and is executed by ENDF and Oromia Liyu. The bogyman Amhara is being dragged into the mix in hopes to get more Oromo support just like it is used as scapegoat everywhere. OLF-Shene even captures poor Amhara farmers who live in Wollega and displays them as "fighters from Amhara region" which is BS!

ENDF doesn't need support from Amhara region to fight OLF-Shene in Wollega. If that was the case I would have told you just like I openly said that Amhara Liyu was fighting in Tigray. But this time this is not the case. OLF-Shene became stronger in the last months after ENDF left the area for Tigray. Now ENDF is back to the area. No need for Amhara Liyu to involve. OLF-Shene is only good in attacking and massacring civilians. They are not known for wining battles against armies.

The operation in Oromia (specifically Wollega) is purely a federal affair and is executed by ENDF and Oromia Liyu. The bogyman Amhara is being dragged into the mix in hopes to get more Oromo support just like it is used as scapegoat everywhere. OLF-Shene even captures poor Amhara farmers who live in Wollega and displays them as "fighters from Amhara region" which is BS!

ENDF doesn't need support from Amhara region to fight OLF-Shene in Wollega. If that was the case I would have told you just like I openly said that Amhara Liyu was fighting in Tigray. But this time this is not the case. OLF-Shene became stronger in the last months after ENDF left the area for Tigray. Now ENDF is back to the area. No need for Amhara Liyu to involve. OLF-Shene is only good in attacking and massacring civilians. They are not known for wining battles against armies.
I know you racist psychopath is celebrating this.

You guys recruit and train 1000s of Liyu polis every month in Amhara region.

Tgis time though you wouldnt be fighting the minority Gumuz.

I know you racist psychopath is celebrating this.

You guys recruit and train 1000s of Liyu polis every month in Amhara region.

Tgis time though you wouldnt be fighting the minority Gumuz.

One thing you have to learn if you have a functioning brain is that no alliance or cooperation or political party will be successful in Ethiopia that is only based on hating on Amhara as you are trying to achieve. If you don't learn that basic lesson, life will teach you. TPLF tried for 30 years to do just that and not only ended up in mess but also took its people into the abyss with it. I'm done with you! Go on blabbering with your Amhara bashing, we will see where it will take you in Ethiopia. Every politician that is Amhara hater is either in jail or dead. Welcome to Ethiopia! :ftw9nwa:

One thing you have to learn if you have a functioning brain is that no alliance or cooperation or political party will be successful in Ethiopia that is only based on hating on Amhara as you are trying to achieve. If you don't learn that basic lesson, life will teach you. TPLF tried for 30 years to do just that and not only ended up in mess but also took its people into the abyss with it. I'm done with you! Go on blabbering with your Amhara bashing, we will see where it will take you in Ethiopia. Every politician that is Amhara hater is either in jail or dead. Welcome to Ethiopia! :ftw9nwa:
The tape worms in your stomach have really affected your judgement and reasoning.

Your racist Amhara dream will never come to alive and with day goes by your kins become the most hated group in Ethiopia.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪

@xabashi do you believe In the amhara genocide and why do some amharas believe they are getting killed.