Operation Fenkil/Massawa. Every year in February, Eritreans celebrate the victory of the Eritrean EPLF against the Ethiopian Derg army in february 199

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
In the battle of Massawa/Fenkil the Eritrean People‘s Liberation Front EPLF 🇪🇷 defeated the Ethiopian 🇪🇹 Derg army led by Mengistu Haile Mariam. After the Eritreans successfully defeated the Ethiopian army in Massawa, the Ethiopian army was weakened, lost control of the port city and one year later in May 1991, the Ethiopian government collapsed.

Most of Ethiopia‘s forces were stationed in Eritrea. But they took a blow. With the tens of thousands of foreign mercenaries 150.000 strong army and billions of dollar worth of heavy soviet weaponry, they lost. Glory to the Eritrean people and Eritrean armed forces.

Attachments

• 32ACA641-086B-432B-898F-F062EDC21F61.jpeg
    32ACA641-086B-432B-898F-F062EDC21F61.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
May Allah bless Eritrea, you guys are one of the sole reasons Somaliweyne is inevitable, can't tell you how many times I've shut down these pro-Ethiopianists online with your rightful independence.

If Eritrea - a people sharing many Cultural traits & history with the highland Habesha gained independence, then so can we, it's only a matter of time, InSha'Allah.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
4079394C-C976-4EB5-964C-7F47CCAD999B.jpeg
A picture of Eritrean EPLF fighters 🇪🇷surrounding Ethiopian 🇪🇹 Derg soldiers during the battle of Massawa in 1990.

This picture symbolizes what can happen if a bully takes from others what doesn’t belong to him. Ethiopia waged wars against his neighbors for decades but Ethiopia was humbled and defeated. Ethiopia will never get any inch of Eritrea 🇪🇷, Djibouti 🇩🇯 or Somalia 🇸🇴

I ♥️♥️ Eritrea . Over here in australia we’re very close to the Muslim ones literally from nerds to trouble makers we’re almost always in the same circle.

@EritreanPost_

Somalia before the collapse supported you, we shall make a strong block once again when we fully recover.. Eritreans are the only africans I trust, I don't trust the rest as they're pro Ethiopia.

Trending