Votes: 9 40.9%
  • no

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Jubaland's progress will be hindered severely while having a radical Islamist president.
Ahmed madoobe is a radical terrorist in a suit, Madoobe must be overthrown asap.
The Jubaland leader has had an Islamist background having been part of the Islamic Courts Union
and closely linked to the founders of militant Islamist Al-shabab.
This scumbag will keep Somalia specifically jubaland in the dark ages,
He refused to honor a minutes for Mogadishu victims claiming it to be 'unislamic'

Article : http://radiodalsan.com/en/jubalands-madobe-protests-unislamic-act-in-mogadishu-meeting/

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You’re from somaliland your hatred for darood is unparalleled I just hope you don’t strap yourself up with a suicide bomb and travel to kismayo in order to blow yourself up into smithereens.

As for Ahmed madoobe he’s a Muslim and a good leader masha Allah. He’s right not to honour a gaal innovation which has nothing to do with Islam or the sunnah of prophet Muhammad if farmaajo continues to please the gaalo with his gaal innovation of standing up for one minute then in sha Allah his gaal government will fail.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Ahmed Madobe is our last saviour in the South, Xaaf the moryaan, Gaas the ethiopian snake, sakiin the treacherous backstabber, and the thieving duo's of Farmaajo and Kheyre must be stopped at all cost.

Walahi Madobe has regained my trust.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Ahmed Madoobe has maintained peace in Kismayo for almost 5 years. That is an achievement no other southern politician can claim. He has built an intelligence gathering apparatus there that all regions can learn from, even Puntland.

Its completely understandable why Non- Kuumade clans would defend this scum, he is literally there to protect every clan but kuumade. His militia terrorise Kuumade ( with the exception of reer abdulle), ive even heard some kuumade in the West buying lands only to be taken from them and given to other clans, hence, why you see so many Ogaden, Jidwaaq and Gelimeys investing in Xamar rather than Kismayo, he is just another Iley, only he is there to surf other Somali clans. However, although it shouldnt come out of his munafaq mouth, considering he is friends with the biggest mujrim(Iley), he is right about this "doing a moment of silence" thing for the dead because this is a kufar concept which is prohibited in Islam.

He is right, the whole a minute of silence is white culture. Why the f*ck should we observe that in Somalia? Even gaalo Somalis shouldn't. Good job Mr. Blackman.

Its completely understandable why Non- Kuumade clans would defend this scum, he is literally there to protect every clan but kuumade. His militia terrorise Kuumade ( with the exception of reer abdulle), ive even heard some kuumade in the West buying lands only to be taken from them and given to other clans, hence, why you see so many Ogaden, Jidwaaq and Gelimeys investing in Xamar rather than Kismayo, he is just another Iley, only he is there to surf other Somali clans. However, although it shouldnt come out of his munafaq mouth, considering he is friends with the biggest mujrim(Iley), he is right about this "doing a moment of silence" thing for the dead because this is a kufar concept which is prohibited in Islam.
He isn't as bad as ilay. Ilay is like a character from a movie, he reminds me of Sameul L jackson from Django unchained, he's a true slave.

Jubaland's progress will be hindered severely while having a radical Islamist president.
Ahmed madoobe is a radical terrorist in a suit, Madoobe must be overthrown asap.
The Jubaland leader has had an Islamist background having been part of the Islamic Courts Union
He refused to honor a minutes for Mogadishu victims claiming it to be 'unislamic'

Article : http://radiodalsan.com/en/jubalands-madobe-protests-unislamic-act-in-mogadishu-meeting/

Interestingly the horde will come
To the defence! By attacking SL

Surprisingly they are too focused
On SL to admit what a failure their
Government is

:hillarybiz:

Interestingly the horde will come
To the defence! By attacking SL

Surprisingly they are too focused
In SL to admit what a failure their
Government is

:hillarybiz:
Don't you think it's dumb to do as the whites do in somalia? Why hold a minute of silence when you can make dua for the deceased?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Agreed. Throw out the jihadist. But what does it tell you about Somalis and Somali culture that we had a jihadist president (Sheikh Shariif) and this jihadist here? It's a deep rooted problem. We think Islamic = good no matter what. Faisal Waraabe was saying he is planning to implement Saudi-style sharia where hands are chopped in public squares. This resonates with people and that should trouble you. In Hargeisa there was widespread outrage about a church being built. It's a deep rooted problem that needs to be dealt with. @The Cushitic One don't try to score stupid political points. Either oppose the root cause or stfu.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Don't you think it's dumb to do as the whites do in somalia? Why hold a minute of silence when you can make dua for the deceased?
It's a friggin gesture of good will. Why are you so obsessed with the white man nonsense. The guy wouldn't do t because he's a fucking jihadist in a suit and tie. A jihadist in a suit and tie is president because of the Islamic population. f*ck him and f*ck whoever supports him.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

Islam is the problem. All Somalis are Muslim, including your people.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Madoobe has proven to be a competant leader in security. Explosions in Kismsyu are much rarer than in Xamar

Agreed. Throw out the jihadist. But what does it tell you about Somalis and Somali culture that we had a jihadist president (Sheikh Shariif) and this jihadist here? It's a deep rooted problem. We think Islamic = good no matter what. Faisal Waraabe was saying he is planning to implement Saudi-style sharia where hands are chopped in public squares. This resonates with people and that should trouble you. In Hargeisa there was widespread outrage about a church being built. It's a deep rooted problem that needs to be dealt with. @The Cushitic One don't try to score stupid political points. Either oppose the root cause or stfu.

Who are you to tell me to shut up?

Have you lost your bidaaar
ridden Mind?

Shut up before I curse you with
Impotence :dabcasar:

Why don't you help your country
And look for a solution? This
Ain't my concern

:siilaanyosmile:For starters get a real
President not one that tweets
Congratulations to the Kenyan
Official whilst 260 of his
Ppl were killed!

Secondly your so called
president Was begging for
amisom to stay In Somalia?

You should've asked us landers
To send our troops instead!

What exactly are They doing
for your country?

:siilaanyolaugh: Total hot MESS

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
maybe because Xamar is the capital of Somalia? :farmajoyaab:
Kismayu was once the defacto capital Of al Shishkebab, how come no attacks come there? Its because 90 pct of Darod Shabab left to join JL. You can't say the same about eelay or hawiye who fill up terror ranks

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Who are you to tell me to shut up?

Have you lost your bidaaar
ridden Mind?

Shut up before I curse you with
Impotence :dabcasar:

Why don't you help your country
And look for a solution? This
Ain't my concern

:siilaanyosmile:For starters get a real
President not one that tweets
Congratulations to the Kenyan
Official whilst 260 of his
Ppl were killed!

Secondly your so called
president Was begging for
amisom to stay On Somalia?

What exactly are They doing
for your country?

:siilaanyolaugh: Total hot MESS
The thread is about the Islamist in office. You're also Islamic. That's my point. :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts