Secondly your so called
president Was begging for
amisom to stay In Somalia?

You should've asked us landers
To send our troops instead!

What exactly are They doing
for your country?

:siilaanyolaugh: Total hot MESS
Atheism = solution to all of your problems.

Its completely understandable why Non- Kuumade clans would defend this scum, he is literally there to protect every clan but kuumade. His militia terrorise Kuumade ( with the exception of reer abdulle), ive even heard some kuumade in the West buying lands only to be taken from them and given to other clans, hence, why you see so many Ogaden, Jidwaaq and Gelimeys investing in Xamar rather than Kismayo, he is just another Iley, only he is there to surf other Somali clans. However, although it shouldnt come out of his munafaq mouth, considering he is friends with the biggest mujrim(Iley), he is right about this "doing a moment of silence" thing for the dead because this is a kufar concept which is prohibited in Islam.
This is the first time I am hearing about kuumade. Are they a sub-clan of Absame?:cosbyhmm:
And isnt Madoobe originally from Somali Galbeed?

It's a friggin gesture of good will. Why are you so obsessed with the white man nonsense. The guy wouldn't do t because he's a fucking jihadist in a suit and tie. A jihadist in a suit and tie is president because of the Islamic population. f*ck him and f*ck whoever supports him.
It's a white culture you clown.
Do christian white people say AUN when tragedies happen to them? Why should you copy their culture when they don't copy yours? doqon.
He's right 100%.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
It's a white culture you clown.
Do christian white people say AUN when tragedies happen to them? Why should you copy their culture when they don't copy yours? doqon.
He's right 100%.
If AUN was a thing they knew about, it wouldn't cost them anything to say it.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Meaning they don't even give a f*ck to take an interest in your damn culture.
f*ck you. Just because you are no longer muslim doesn't mean you are not somali. Have some respect xoolo yahoow.
The man's background as an Islamist is relevant too. Now is not the time to talk about that nonsense. If someone says merry Christmas to me and they just mean to be nice, I wouldn't stop them and tell them it's not my culture. That's stupid.

I made dua for the deceased

I also made dua for the Issaq
Family who were murdered
In Mogadishu

AUN

What's your point ?
That's not what I meant. I mean when people die in somalia, we should make dua for them and move on instead of observing a minute of silence like we are cadaan.

The man's background as an Islamist is relevant too. Now is not the time to talk about that nonsense. If someone says merry Christmas to me and they just mean to be nice, I wouldn't stop them and tell them it's not my culture. That's stupid.
Explain to me why we should observe a minute of silence for victims in Somalia when the convention has always been to make dua for them? Why do you want to bring white culture to hamar for example?
If you are going to talk about terror, the biggest terror groups are your beloved western countries that made you an atheist. They kill more innocent people in air bombardment, drones and illegal wars than any terrorist group ever could. Maybe you should make a thread condemning them doqon yahoow.

Explain to me why we should observe a minute of silence for victims in Somalia when the convention has always been to make dua for them? Why do you want to bring white culture to hamar for example?
If you are going to talk about terror, the biggest terror groups are your beloved western countries that made you an atheist. They kill more innocent people in air bombardment, drones and illegal wars than any terrorist group ever could. Maybe you should make a thread condemning them doqon yahoow.

IMG_7898.GIF

He isn't as bad as ilay. Ilay is like a character from a movie, he reminds me of Sameul L jackson from Django unchained, he's a true slave.

He is exactly like Iley, terrorising his tol while he doesnt touch other clans. Its strange how these retarded reer abdulle bastards are always attacking their own. They probably think if they succeed in exterminating their tol or completely surpressing them, that other Somalis will actually have any love for them. They dont see the storm heading their way, because they are too stupid to begin with, hence, why a gaal gave them weapons and said go and subjugate, murder and rape your tol. Bunch no having brain idiots.

This is the first time I am hearing about kuumade. Are they a sub-clan of Absame?:cosbyhmm:
And isnt Madoobe originally from Somali Galbeed?

Kuumade is not a sub clan Absame is a sub clan. Kuumade= Ogaden, Jidwaaq and our uncles Gelimeys. I dont know or care where that dumb bastard is from.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Ok make dua for them then. How’s this an issue in the midst of near daily mass murder? The west that turned me atheist??
:dead: :dead:

He is exactly like Iley, terrorising his tol while he doesnt touch other clans. Its strange how these retarded reer abdulle bastards are always attacking their own. They probably think if they succeed in exterminating their tol or completely surpressing them, that other Somalis will actually have any love for them. They dont see the storm heading their way, because they are too stupid to begin with, hence, why a gaal gave them weapons and said go and subjugate, murder and rape your tol. Bunch no having brain idiots.
Reer abdulles are xoolo that much I agree with you. They are useless and are too dumb. They drag the rest of us down. No wonder the likes of @ArchBishopofAtheism is one of them. We need to import couple thousand reer isaaqs in kismayo. The only abdulles worth having are reer amaadins.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Ogadeen is the one clan I still can't wrap my head totally around in terms of abtirsi :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts