OP: Are Somalis too emotional to debate / negotiate rationally..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your waffling for the sake of it, now lad. Get PL and JL under the foot of Mog then dream on about SL 'crawling to Xamar'.

Til then hush ya gums.

Why you angry
Those words where uttered by a fellow secessionist not me

Like I said to you no point in back & forths
Just sit tight walaal kkkk

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Why you angry

We have been siting tight for almost 30 years, when will you guys come for us?

The better question is when will Somalia gain full control of Mogadishu???

Stop embarrassing yourself...

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
The reason why you guys respond the way you do is because you cannot win an argument against @SirLancelLord let's be honest here, he opens up for dialogue and this is the best you come with.. :childplease:
I’m not arguing with him, in fact I agree with him. All I’m saying is that it’s pointless, SSpot arguments are built on emotion. You can try though, I have no issues with that.:mybusiness:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Exactly what I thought, you are a .

Next time, don't write rubbish like that. :pacspit:

I think it’s a woman you’re talking to
Your waffling for the sake of it, now lad. Get PL and JL under the foot of Mog then dream on about SL 'crawling to Xamar'.

Til then hush ya gums.

Sxb how can we unite with a country when miskeen street cleaners are getting killed for no reason. When we see progress and safety than we might just rejoin. Until then they need to clean their own back yard before even considering to have talks.

Why you angry

'angry' How can you tell my emotions through text? Ahhh Whatever,

:kanyeshrug:

Haye Haye I'll sit tight and sip my shaax til then.

When I see PL and JL making sujuud to Xamar, I'll tip my koofi baraawa off to you as I'll know you weren't chatting 'hot air'.

:samwelcome:

But let's not get ahead of ourselves and see SFG get control of Xamar first, eh.
:gaasdrink:

'angry' How can you tell my emotions through text? Ahhh Whatever,

:kanyeshrug:

Haye Haye I'll sit tight and sip my shaax til then.

When I see PL and JL making sujuud to Xamar, I'll tip my koofi baraawa off to you as I'll know you weren't chatting 'hot air'.

:samwelcome:

But let's not get ahead of ourselves and see SFG get control of Xamar first, eh.
:gaasdrink:

Finally we have concluded whatever the hell last page n half was

C u soon as an recognised country or Federal state

Until then make sure u give @Lordilord a kanini to calm his nerves kkk

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

For recognition what else have you been sitting tight for o_O

SL is ruling a territory of estimated 150.000 kilometer square with estimated 3.5 million people. The security is guranteed by our own police and our borders controlled by our military. Forming of political partys with four different elections in a raw (one man one vote). A constitution , Parlamient and president wich are all voted.
Tell us about gedo sxb ? What has the estimated 500,000 region accomplished ? You won't answer im sure...

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
It's not possible saaxib, for a transition like that we would have to change our laws and our entire political system.

For what? A couple of millions extra in aid? Our economy is downright bad but our economy grows with every year.

Our security is good better than PL and we can go off that. We should also stop listening to IC and f*ck them up.

Everytime we make military advancements we are begged by the IC to stop like in Tukaraq.

No fair games anymore..

Ya they hating on our millitary progress and how our homegrown "Millitary Industrial Complex" is catapulting us to space force
technology

18-May56.jpg

:drakekidding:

Aarlibax's amphibious Xamar made Flying Tank
maxresdefault.jpg
:diddyass:

WW3 is eminent

Am gona hide a black hole in Siberia with yupik eskimos :superman:

Status
Not open for further replies.