OP: Are Somalis too emotional to debate / negotiate rationally..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are blinded by their view of unity saaxib, anything is better than their way of governing.

We should continue building our army and if they want to have us, they will have to fight us in a war.

Until then, we will grow on our own.

Bro i don't want to "join" their failed state. I don't believe in their union or any union. I just want SL and Isaaq to dominate. I said looking for Ictiraaf in the proper manner is an option. There could be other options. Another option could be negotiating with the south and making a deal in which SL is heavily outsmarted. I mean just become a regular federal member like the other 5 is never ever an option.
Anyway in the next few years we should stay focused on developing our country.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
the fact SL is done & like Ahmed Samatar said you will come crawling to Xamar
Is it a fact that SL is done, can you back that claim up with sources? You show your real face when you write Xamar instead of the Somali government.

For you it's all about Xamar isn't it, not the government of Somalia and you call me a hypocrite??

Crawling to Xamar, saaxib you are the ones who are crawling. Getting fucked both internally and externally.

What is Somalia if not a shithole, it is done saaxib. Experts even say there is no end to al-shabab and the corruption is deeep rooted. We can go on and on saaxib, I destroy you everytime.

At least Somaliland and some other states have better Control of their regions.

What the ffff

Anaa waalan chatting to jeegaan

FYI those "other" states are Somalia regions
Your secessionist mind loosing focus of the fact :yloezpe:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
What the ffff

Anaa waalan chatting to jeegaan

FYI those "other" states are Somalia regions
Your secessionist mind loosing focus of the fact :yloezpe:
I am speaking of the different states, PL has more Control and shows more of a stable government than Somalia. -_-

Keep talking shit and I will shut you down everytime, saaxib. Back your shit up or f*ck off. It's simple as that.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Puntland is part and parcel of Somalia what are you going on about

War raali ahow, waa jirantahay
They are semi-autonomous and they control more than the government they are under. Isn't that a little embarrassing??

When it is the other way around, then you can talk about SL.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You run your mouth and when someone runs their mouth to counter you, you run away.

If you want civil and good discussion start with changing your tone and the way you talk about SL and wallahi I will do the same.

But if you continue talking in a degrading way, I will do the exact same if not worse. You get what you express in your post.

Puntland is part and parcel of Somalia what are you going on about

War raali ahow, waa jirantahay
I think he thinks Farmaajo the person is Somalia.

Somalia is a country in the Horn of Africa and the states are regions within the country @Lordilord
8935DCEC-0728-4766-B88E-4E37A0E8219A-372-000000626F04BCDF.gif

You run your mouth and when someone runs their mouth to counter you, you run away.

If you want civil and good discussion start with changing your tone and the way you talk about SL and wallahi I will do the same.

But if you continue talking in a degrading way, I will do the exact same if not worse. You get what you express in your post.

You can say all you want about Somalia
Doesn't bother me, if you where an ajnabi it would be different story doe

You seem very emotionally invested in never never land I'm sorry if I upset you

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You can say all you want about Somalia
Doesn't bother me, if you where an ajnabi it would be different story doe

You just confirmed what I said previously and I stand by it.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I am not emotional, I am just calling your bullshit... You run your mouth but can't back it up and when you get pressed you run away. Sounds like a hypocrite to me..

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You say most people are for somaliland but caare's growing force says otherwise.
You cannot be serious.. Your PL government has more than 10 times what Caare has(IF he even has 1000 soldiers) with proper equipment and everything yet you believe Caare can liberate when PL army who is superior in every way is having difficulties.. :mjkkk:

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I wish you hadn’t wasted your brains and thoughts on fruitless quest for delusions
Somaliland is basically a clan called Isaaq that by hook or crook are forcing other Somalis to separate with them so it isn't any more organic than Somalia. At least Somalia is not hypocritical it's main goal has always been the unity of Somalis wherever they recite even if it hasn't worked.
I feel sorry for your hands. Why write this? Most on here don't care.
The reason why you guys respond the way you do is because you cannot win an argument against @SirLancelLord let's be honest here, he opens up for dialogue and this is the best you come with.. :childplease:

Just hot air m8

Be patient, running your mouth on a forum doesn't change the fact SL is done & like Ahmed Samatar said you will come crawling to Xamar

Your waffling for the sake of it, now lad. Get PL and JL under the foot of Mog then dream on about SL 'crawling to Xamar'.

Til then hush ya gums.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Your waffling for the sake of it, now lad. Get PL and JL under the foot of Mog then dream on about SL 'crawling to Xamar'.

Til then hush ya gums.
He didn't even write crawl back to Somalia but specifically Xamar.

He is showing his real face saaxib, they want nothing but unity in corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts